Media Player Wont Start

Discus and support Media Player Wont Start in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] I had to get a warranty replacement console as my BF5 edition console shit itself. I've been re-downloading all my games and apps but when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xISAWIx, Sep 21, 2019.

1. /u/xISAWIx
    /u/xISAWIx Guest

Media Player Wont Start

Media Player Wont Start [​IMG]

I had to get a warranty replacement console as my BF5 edition console shit itself. I've been re-downloading all my games and apps but when I try to load Media Player I get the following error (0x80073cf6). I can't report the error on the xbox as the Media Player doesn't show up in the report tool under apps (like the console doesn't realise it's installed).

I've tried fully rebooting the console, uninstalling the app etc several times but nothing seems to work, This is a brand new console that's never ran the media player before. All my other games/apps seem to be working fine except the media player.

https://i.redd.it/c9ofh51700o31.png

submitted by /u/xISAWIx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xISAWIx, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Malacath Win User

DNLA media Player

So do i and streaming works fine.

I had to allow streaming to xbox one in windows media player then leave windows media player and the media player app on x1 running for a few minutes before it started working.
  3. Mario Pedersen Win User

Xbox One Media Remote

Hello, just recived my media remote today. Cant interact with youtube and it wont interact with the cd player app.
  4. Mister Parks Win User

Windows 8 PC doesn't recognize Xbox, and vice versa

Hey there Turkeye,

Have you tried streaming to your Xbox 360 from your PC with Windows Media Player on your computer? From the Start screen on your computer, just start typing Windows Media Player, and it should show up.

Once you have Windows Media Player open, follow the steps for Windows Media Player 12 from the steps at our page to

Stream media using Zune or Windows Media Player

Let us know if using that software gets your content over to your console. Thanks.
  5. Mister Parks Win User

Xbox System Media Player

Hello SlimShaggyal,

Have you tried first setting up media sharing software on your PC? That would be required for the System Music Player to work. From the Windows 8 Start screen type "Windows Media Player", and start the program.

You can check out steps in the link on how to
    Stream media using Zune or Windows Media Player

Let us know if you've already done that.

Thanks.
  6. Erik Pomerleau Win User

media player not on store

Same here ... Media player is gone and blueray app no longer starts.... Canada...
Thema:

Media Player Wont Start

1. Media Player Wont Start - Similar Threads - Media Player Wont

2. Media player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Media player: media player on xboxone only shows tiles but wont play f8fc641e-a44b-4fec-abd9-4ebdad9d7d13
  3. Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network: Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network You can look up Xbox error codes here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup and it will provide some tech support for the issue....
  4. Media players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media players: How do i put VLC on my 360 bd6cf0f6-986d-4f9e-b3bc-0014d6dea705
  5. Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music): Hey, i'm pretty sure that you know what i (well i guess a lot of player) want. Is there any chance that you let VLC or other great apps play audio files such as songs in the background? Xbox's...
  6. Xbox will not start anything. No apps, not even media player offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not start anything. No apps, not even media player offline.: Recently, we ran into a payment issue with our internet provider. Ive been trying to use my xbox offline for a couple of days and everytime I try to start an app, it tells me its taking too long...
  7. Media Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media Player: Start media player Find my movie server and open the folder, find the movie thumb nail that I want to watch. This I've done many times, but now I get the error: 0xc00d11cd (0x80004003) Was...
  8. Streaming from Windows Media Player to my Xbox 1 through my network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming from Windows Media Player to my Xbox 1 through my network.: I have been streaming my Music Collection from my PC to my Xbox 1, I have certain folders that do not show up on the xbox. This most recent folder contains MP3's is that whats causing this, or do...
  9. Media player wont recognise my pc anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media player wont recognise my pc anymore: hi there, today my xbox one media player would no longer recognise my pc or any other devices. It worked fine a coue of days ago but now nothing. Any ideas how to fix this?...
  10. system media player wont detect usb disks/hdd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    system media player wont detect usb disks/hdd: after update my xbox one wont detect any usb flash drives ir external hdd.i use them for only movies.it wont detect my flash drive 16g usb2.0,wont detect my usb 3.0 1t hdd or my 1t usb 2.0 hdd.....