media remote doesnt work with latest updates

Discus and support media remote doesnt work with latest updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; in skip ahead the remote lights up fine so good battery but nothing registers to the xbox submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lcg22, Oct 21, 2019.

1. /u/lcg22
    /u/lcg22 Guest

in skip ahead the remote lights up fine so good battery but nothing registers to the xbox

submitted by /u/lcg22
    [link] [comments]

/u/lcg22, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Gordo7054 Win User

Netflix update is terrible

The xbox media remote won't even work with the update. Just awful.
  3. General Lee 17 Win User

Xbox One Media Remote Not Working

I had my Xbox One Media remote stop working for me after months of use. After talking to customer support. They told me to do a factory reset. There was an issue with the latest update. After the reset, it worked. Make sure to select the reset that
    keeps your games and apps.
  4. Guinea pig Win User

XBOX Media Remote with TV

After the March update, none of my xb1 media remotes work including the official remote. Waiting of MS to reply to see if they removed the features
  5. JLR13 Win User

Home button

I am also having this issue with two different Xbox Ones and two different media remotes. Most likely a recent update has caused all of our remotes to stop working correctly.
  6. StaceyMahoney Win User

Xbox One S - Media Remote Not Working

I'm experiencing the same thing. This didn't break for me until I updated my Xbox S console. The media remote lights up when you touch/move it, so I know it works -- and the Xbox Controller works - but the remote won't work with the console. Again, this
    happened during the most recent Xbox update.
Thema:

1. media remote doesnt work with latest updates - Similar Threads - media remote doesnt

2. XBox One S - PDP - Talon Media Remote, Can't program this receiver

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox One S - PDP - Talon Media Remote, Can't program this receiver: I recently purchased the PDP - Talon Media Remote for Xbox One. I am loving the thing. If im doing anything aside from gaming, I prefer to navigate using a remote like this. Its great. I'm having...
  3. X BOX UNIVERSAL MEDIA REMOTE

in XBoX Accessibility
    X BOX UNIVERSAL MEDIA REMOTE: GREETING FELLOW GAMERS FROM BEAUTIFUL COLORADO! I HAVE AN XBOX 360 PRO CHROME DOOR AND I RECENTLY PURCHASED THROUGH AMAZON THE XBOX UNIVERSAL REMOTE. HOW DO YOU PROGRAM IT FOR THE LG 3D TV? MODEL...
  4. Xbox official Media remote

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox official Media remote: Hi, is anyone has a problem with volume up not working with Xbox one official media remote? alpha skip ahead ring last update. Thanks submitted by /u/khyaniv [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?: Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller. But it seems that it isn't limited to YT, it's unresponsive...
  6. Xbox One S - Media Remote Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Media Remote Not Working: I bought a second-hand Xbox One S off eBay as a temporary replacement for my Xbox One X as it needs to be returned for another repair... ANOTHER! Within 6 months of it's previous repair......
  7. Amazon prime app Media remote not working

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon prime app Media remote not working: play, fast forward, stop, etc buttons don't work. submitted by /u/Hoddinski [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox media remote no longer working correctly in kodi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox media remote no longer working correctly in kodi: Since the last update when using the directional buttons on the remote through kodi, the hi-lighted section only moves to the next item if holding the button. It’s as if there is a permanent...
  9. Xbox media remote

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox media remote: Anyone else think it would be nice if they were to release a new media remote that would utilize a play & charge style battery? I use my media remote quite a bit so I'm constantly going through...
  10. Xbox one talon media remote isn't controlling volume???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one talon media remote isn't controlling volume???: I have a view sonic monitor that i am attempting to use with this remote, I went into device control and synced my xbox one with my monitor and it gave me a remote code, but when i try to change...