Mega Laggy Dash

Discus and support Mega Laggy Dash in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know the dash lag has been an issue since day one, however, it’s starting to get worse lately. I have the X and it’s more noticeable than on the S or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KickAssLeia, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Mega Laggy Dash

I know the dash lag has been an issue since day one, however, it’s starting to get worse lately. I have the X and it’s more noticeable than on the S or Original Xbox One. Any suggestions besides the ‘reboot’ and ‘hard cycle’ staples?

submitted by /u/KickAssLeia
    [link] [comments]

/u/KickAssLeia, Jul 17, 2019
  2. kingchaz Win User

Home screen really laggy?

I had this problem then I went into settings and under the power options I turned off the game resume beta option. Or what ever it was called.. Laggy dash went...?
  3. BTHR Zero Win User

Why does the site not show all my games/achievements?

LOST PLANET COLONIES

Halo 2 (PC)

Dash of Destruction

Turtles In Time RS

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Tom Clancy's GRAW 2

SPLATTERHOUSE

MotoGP 09/10

BioShock 2

SEGA MEGA DRIVE UC

Marathon: Durandal
  4. Kinectimal Win User

What problems have you ran into so far?

Yeah, Mega Man. I've had that happen to me. The online is a little busted. I'll admit that. It's too laggy due to all of the zombies on screen plus all of the environmental effects going on like fire. This is why we need new consoles, though. The Xbox is
    choking on all of this stuff as it tries to process it all. But, that's a discussion for a later time..
  5. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Internet options for Xbox Live

Satellite is meant for people that want fast web access and don't mind the extra latency that all satellite systems have. Basically even at it's best the latency will be so high gaming will be very laggy. Mobile might be better in terms of latency and if
    that is 1.5 Mega Bytes per second instead of 1.5 Mega bits per second then it should be the better option. I know each costs a lot more that normal broadband and with Mobile broadband there are normally data quotas and tiers that if you go outside of can cost
    extra in fines/service chargers.
  6. FiniteRich Win User

New Dashboard Responiveness

Sounds like a broadband issue, saying that mine can be really quick or slow dependant on the time of the day

There was a point (back when the dash was REALLY laggy) I wouldn't even attempt to load up marketplace stuff or download trials/games before 1am!
Thema:

Mega Laggy Dash

1. Mega Laggy Dash - Similar Threads - Mega Laggy Dash

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Mega Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Mega Discussion: Feel free to post your thoughts and concerns about the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator here. 7f5fa7ae-f3ae-4103-83b9-a3d0f090ca51
  3. Sega mega drive classics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sega mega drive classics: So, i have just bought the above mention game for my son. Some the games play from right to left (in particular sonic) instead of the other way. Also all of the writing is the round way round too!...
  4. Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading: I've had a code for 30 days for game pass which already worked and still going on. However, there is one game as mentioned in titled that is not working for some reason that I don't know of. Tried...
  5. Brawl Stars Hack Apk 2019 Mega Mod May

in XBoX on Mobile
    Brawl Stars Hack Apk 2019 Mega Mod May: brawlstarshack2019 Brawl Stars Ultimate Hack 2019 Brawl Stars Hack Kostenlos Brawl Stars Coin Hack 2019 May Telecharger Brawl Stars Hack Game Guardian May Brawl Stars Character Hack May...
  6. HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...: [Mod Removed for NDA material] 495b6f68-e708-401f-98f6-8e727019449f
  7. mega baseball 2 jumps around doesn't play right

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mega baseball 2 jumps around doesn't play right: any easy fix for multi player mb2. starts off ok the about 2-3 inning game gets all jumpy and cant even see the ball being pitched. the NAT is set on STRICT is that the problem? everything else...
  8. Need Players for Super Mega Baseball 2 College League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Players for Super Mega Baseball 2 College League: Looking for players to join a Super Mega Baseball 2 College league. There will be 16 total teams, 15 game ‘regular season’ (you play everyone once), and then a March madness style tournament as...
  9. can't play don't starve mega pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play don't starve mega pack: can't play don't starve giant addition. I downloaded it via don't starve mega pack disk. same error keeps popping up. 0x8b050069 please help or fix. also there is no topic for don't starve....
  10. XboxPlaydatesCA Playdate Mega Thread

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxPlaydatesCA Playdate Mega Thread: Join @NorthernZoot#7545 This Wednesday for #PUBG starting at 9PM EST\ 6PM PST. Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming 2c075e63-a0f9-4285-b116-a573b8259b7b