Meld missing from main screen

Discus and support Meld missing from main screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The meld blade on the side of my main screens been missing for about the past week and hasnt come back any ideas? f2a90a26-5b26-4d20-92f8-f084afcf30d0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by afg ninja777, Jun 3, 2014.

1. afg ninja777
    afg ninja777 Guest

The meld blade on the side of my main screens been missing for about the past week and hasnt come back any ideas?

:)

afg ninja777, Jun 3, 2014
  2. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    New course coming soon

The course is called Coyote Canyon and looks like Monument Valley as far as scenery. Not sure when it will be available to download. Rukizzel posted some pics on the meld screen that comes up to the right of the screen in the main menu.

User 9242019, Jun 3, 2014
  3. BUG: Killer Instinct Meld Internet Explorer Loop

This may or may not be a known or broader IE app issue: When accessing IE via the links provided in the Meld, you cannot successfully return to the game. In my experience, whenever a link is used, there is a seemingly infinite loop. You can only return to
    the game by going to the main Home screen and quitting out of both IE AND KI with the menu button (or voice commands, of course) then reloading KI. Try following an IE link via the Meld and then return to the game to duplicate this bug..

Knowledge VIG, Jun 3, 2014
  4. User 9242019 Win User

New course coming soon

The course is called Coyote Canyon and looks like Monument Valley as far as scenery. Not sure when it will be available to download. Rukizzel posted some pics on the meld screen that comes up to the right of the screen in the main menu.
  5. morpheus2n2 Win User

Achievements/Challenges

It states in the "meld" (Pressing Y at main menu) that in order to unlock achievements and challenges you have to purchase at lest one extra character
  6. IXV Killer Win User

community meld missing in all downloadable games

Hi to answer your question the community meld is a relatively new feature on Xbox One therefore it is not available on all games and if u would like to see if it works for you, there is a community meld in killer instinct and halo spartan assault. Hope this
    is helpful.
  7. Jaymo1978 Win User

Halo 5 how to leave the multiplayer menu?

Okay, thanks Misses Q! I'll do that tonight when I play, I hadn't thought of the NXOE possibility! It was so weird, because it was almost like "B" wasn't an option on the screen. You could see it from the Spartan Hub where it said "B - Back" but on the main
    matchmaking screen it just wasn't there.

I'll give it a try today and see if I can duplicate it!
  8. x SWoN x Win User

Thruster Pack question using it to get cloeer to melee enemy

Your better off just using the sprint into a melde then the booster
Thema:

1. Meld missing from main screen - Similar Threads - Meld missing main

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ copy of COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating...
  3. Minecraft purchases are missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft purchases are missing: When my son logs into his account all of the things he has purchased are there but can not be used. They say that they are owed but wont let him use them. It also is telling him that the servers...
  4. Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*

in XboX Insiders
    Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*: How to claim games with gold games in store now? This new update made it so I’m not able to claim them. Price is still there and not show as claim with games with gold. Os Version 10.0.18363.7196...
  5. Missing games in ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games in ready to install: So far I know that forza horizon 2 and forza Motorsport 5 are missing, and there could be more. I tried holding in the left stick and pressing x but all the demos I hid came back, not the games...
  6. Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts: I recently received my Elite Series 2 controller and am do excited to play with it. Upon the unboxing, I found that the original d-pad attachment that looks somewhat like a plus sign (+) was not...
  7. Missing gta5 valuable car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing gta5 valuable car: Car gone worth a few million. Gta 206bf251-c870-454e-9345-96640b415467
  8. fout melding 1603 en 1722 bij instaleren van flight simulator x op windows 8.1(Mod ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fout melding 1603 en 1722 bij instaleren van flight simulator x op windows 8.1(Mod ...: graag een oplossing. bij voorbaat dank. (Mod Translation) Like a solution. Thanks in advance. a1cae4dd-530f-4d63-8174-0325d8063726
  9. community meld missing in all downloadable games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    community meld missing in all downloadable games: hi ive been having problems with the community meld not showing up in any of my downloadable games at all, ive tried redownloading them and all and still nothing. is the community meld a server...
  10. BUG: Killer Instinct Meld Internet Explorer Loop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG: Killer Instinct Meld Internet Explorer Loop: This may or may not be a known or broader IE app issue: When accessing IE via the links provided in the Meld, you cannot successfully return to the game. In my experience, whenever a link is used,...