Membership card

Discus and support Membership card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I use a membership code of 12 months but now it wasnt exchange On my settings I can see the movement but i still dont getting Gold membership... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FormlessChief, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Membership card

I use a membership code of 12 months but now it wasnt exchange

On my settings I can see the movement but i still dont getting Gold membership

:)

FormlessChief, Apr 21, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Unable to buy gold?!?!

Sorry to hear it. However, gift cards and Xbox currency cannot be used to purchase Gold memberships. You can only purchase memberships using a credit card, Paypal or a pre-paid Gold membership card.
  3. chj2363 Win User

i cant delete my credit card

If your current gold membership was purchased with that credit card the card can't be removed until the membership expires.
  4. ngocphi Win User

REMOVING CREDIT CARD

no you must wait till the card is off the membership before you remove it

if you were on the 12month membership prepaid card now but added the 1month promotion untill the 12month card is finished the 1month membership will be still on and NOT used till the 12months is over

memberships stack

its written in the terms of use
  5. Wareham52 Win User

Need Help, Bought Xbox 360 Gold 3 Times still no effect.

I bought a membership twice and my card was blocked for it so I called unblocked my card and still no membership
  6. DELT4 WOLF Win User

membership cards

i mean in x-box 360 rewards !!!
Thema:

Membership card

1. Membership card - Similar Threads - Membership card

2. Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership: Today I paid for a xbox live gold membership via credit card, and the money was charged to the credit card but I havent received the membership yet. The order status says pending but the credit...
  3. Xbox live membership card destroyed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live membership card destroyed: I have a xbox gold card for three months but I rubbed the back of with barely any force and now i can't see what the code is because it got rubbed off along with the grey stuff. Is there any way...
  4. Buy Membership card from websites

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy Membership card from websites: 1) If I buy a "Membership Card" from some websites or from Amazon, Will it work in Saudi Arabia? 2) Suppose the membership is activated on my console in saudi Arabia, then I moved to Egypt. My...
  5. Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card?: Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card? 6620f0b1-8bf4-4485-b715-ccef9cbb61fd
  6. I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card: I do not use a credit card, I always make the payment with MS gift cards, but this time it delayed me a few days and it did not allow me to make the payment and asks me to put a card as a...
  7. Redeemed a membership card but says I don't have gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a membership card but says I don't have gold: My account says I have an active gold membership but whenever I try to go online on a game it says I don't have gold. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox and deleting my profile from my Xbox but...
  8. Can not use XBox Live Prepaid card to remew my membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not use XBox Live Prepaid card to remew my membership: Can not use XBox Live Gold Prepaid card to renew my membership. Keep getting an error code to report but they don't recognize their own code. d1eac7e4-9935-47e7-be27-4888a0166c6f
  9. Xbox Live Gold Membership Cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership Cards: So I've purchased 3 Xbox Live Gold cards. Let me repeat that... 3!!! Each of these cards has told me that the code is not active and that I need to contact the merchant. I've done this twice now....
  10. Renewed XBOX live GOLD membership through a PREPAID card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renewed XBOX live GOLD membership through a PREPAID card: I renewed XBOX live GOLD membership for my son through a 12 Months GOLD membership PREPAID card, I got a confirmation email after using the PREPAID MICROSOFT card and also I can see the new expiry...