Membership issue

Discus and support Membership issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBL gold ended even though i used a 1 year code oct-nov of 2013, i even banked the code for xbox rewards. i tried looking for the correct place to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by E L l M E N T, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Membership issue

XBL gold ended even though i used a 1 year code oct-nov of 2013, i even banked the code for xbox rewards.

i tried looking for the correct place to post this but couldnt find it, sorry and thank you.

:)

E L l M E N T, Mar 14, 2014
  2. Membership issue

Yeah ...... getting no answers here at all , even support don`t know what the hell is going on.

Have i been hacked or something ?

xZOMBIExDODGERx, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Membership issue

You sure you have gold because it showing you have silver right now on your account. Please check your membership on via console to see if you have gold. Account management is where you can find out if you have gold or not.

LORD AlMIGHTY6, Mar 14, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

Membership issue

fredgiblet, Mar 15, 2014
  5. FoulerGoblin3 Win User

Membership issue

I have just activated the free month trial on the 25th and I was able to play until yesterday when on my profile on the console I see that I have a silver account. I'm not sure why that is as, like I said, I just activated the free first month and when I
    check on this website I have an active subscription.
  6. geekfather Win User

Membership issue

Commerce.microsoft.com will show your gold status
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Membership issue

Hey there Dodger! Sorry we didn't get to you last night. We do ask that you please wait at least 24 hours for someone to respond to your forum posts here.

That said, we're happy to help! Just to be clear, I understand you do not remember adding any 2-day trials to your account but are seeing them on your list of prior subscriptions, is that correct? If you feel there is a discrepancy or would like to know more
    about your subscriptions, please
    contact us
    directly and a billing agent will be able to walk you through it. Let us know how that goes, thanks!
  8. {Parity} Win User

Membership issues

9. xZOMBIExDODGERx Win User

Membership issue

Yeah ...... getting no answers here at all , even support don`t know what the hell is going on.

Have i been hacked or something ?
Thema:

Membership issue

1. Membership issue - Similar Threads - Membership issue

2. Problema de membresía de Xbox Live [Xbox Live membership issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema de membresía de Xbox Live [Xbox Live membership issue]: Acabo de canjear una suscripción de 12 meses a Xbox Live, lo que significa que debería expirar en diciembre del 2020. Sin embargo, muestra que expira en abril del 2020. A que se debe esto?...
  3. Xbox Live Membership Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Membership Issue: I just redeemed a 12 month subscription to xbox live which means it ahould be expiring in December of next year. Instead it shows it expiring in April of next year. Am I missing something?...
  4. Membership issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Membership issues: Around october 15-22 i purchased a 3 month gift card for the game pass ultimate and i also paid for a one moth membership for the gamepass ultimate as well (same exact day) i have now used up the...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Membership Renewal Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Membership Renewal Issue: Hello I had Xbox Game Pass membership and i removed my old credit card.I added new credit card but i cant renew membership. I checked my credit card transactions.Microsoft took my money from my...
  6. 2 xbox one consoles, one gold membership, setting console to home issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox one consoles, one gold membership, setting console to home issues.: hi guys please help and bare with me why I try to explain. I have 2 xbox one consoles. one for each of my 2 boys. They both want to play fortnite at the same time but only have one gold...
  7. Gold membership billing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership billing issue: I recently purchased a gold membership for my XBox account, but I later realized that I was and am still being billed for the month-to-month service plan that I initially had. How do I stop this...
  8. Live gold membership issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live gold membership issues: Hi all, My membership shows that it will renew december 25th but i cant play madden online, any destiny 2 online content. I dont see any issuea but could use some help please. Thanks,...
  9. Anyone else having issues with paying for you xbox gold membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with paying for you xbox gold membership?: every time i go to pay for my membership, either by debit or checking account, i get a message that says: PUR-OrderLocked RKH6Yn80r0qEYBpy.11.21 2018/09/06 - 22:13:12 UTC can someone help me...
  10. Xbox Live Membership Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Membership Issue: Good afternoon am having a problem with my account it says i dont have membership i turn off my xbox and the problem still there i hope this can be resolve soon I have 1 year new membership...