Membership issue

Discus and support Membership issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBL gold ended even though i used a 1 year code oct-nov of 2013, i even banked the code for xbox rewards. i tried looking for the correct place to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by E L l M E N T, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Membership issue

XBL gold ended even though i used a 1 year code oct-nov of 2013, i even banked the code for xbox rewards.

i tried looking for the correct place to post this but couldnt find it, sorry and thank you.

:)

E L l M E N T, Mar 14, 2014
  2. Membership issue

Yeah ...... getting no answers here at all , even support don`t know what the hell is going on.

Have i been hacked or something ?

xZOMBIExDODGERx, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Membership issue

You sure you have gold because it showing you have silver right now on your account. Please check your membership on via console to see if you have gold. Account management is where you can find out if you have gold or not.

LORD AlMIGHTY6, Mar 14, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

Membership issue

fredgiblet, Mar 15, 2014
  5. FoulerGoblin3 Win User

Membership issue

I have just activated the free month trial on the 25th and I was able to play until yesterday when on my profile on the console I see that I have a silver account. I'm not sure why that is as, like I said, I just activated the free first month and when I
    check on this website I have an active subscription.
  6. geekfather Win User

Membership issue

Commerce.microsoft.com will show your gold status
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Membership issue

Hey there Dodger! Sorry we didn't get to you last night. We do ask that you please wait at least 24 hours for someone to respond to your forum posts here.

That said, we're happy to help! Just to be clear, I understand you do not remember adding any 2-day trials to your account but are seeing them on your list of prior subscriptions, is that correct? If you feel there is a discrepancy or would like to know more
    about your subscriptions, please
    contact us
    directly and a billing agent will be able to walk you through it. Let us know how that goes, thanks!
  8. xZOMBIExDODGERx Win User

Membership issue

Yeah ...... getting no answers here at all , even support don`t know what the hell is going on.

Have i been hacked or something ?
  9. HassanB Win User

Membership Issues

Hello,

Go to your Xbox 360 Dashboard > Settings > System > Network Settings > Select your network type either Wired or Wireless > Test Connection to Xbox LIVE. Once that test has completed, wait about 10 seconds and then try to go into a game, a party, or open any
    sort of application that requires Gold.

-

If the above doesn't work simply delete your profile (profile only) and then download it again and it should also be able to solve the problem. Sometimes testing the connection works just fine, but for some people it doesn't and deleting (profile only) and
    download the profile does.
Thema:

Membership issue

1. Membership issue - Similar Threads - Membership issue

2. 2 xbox one consoles, one gold membership, setting console to home issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox one consoles, one gold membership, setting console to home issues.: hi guys please help and bare with me why I try to explain. I have 2 xbox one consoles. one for each of my 2 boys. They both want to play fortnite at the same time but only have one gold...
  3. Gold membership billing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership billing issue: I recently purchased a gold membership for my XBox account, but I later realized that I was and am still being billed for the month-to-month service plan that I initially had. How do I stop this...
  4. Live gold membership issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live gold membership issues: Hi all, My membership shows that it will renew december 25th but i cant play madden online, any destiny 2 online content. I dont see any issuea but could use some help please. Thanks,...
  5. Anyone else having issues with paying for you xbox gold membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with paying for you xbox gold membership?: every time i go to pay for my membership, either by debit or checking account, i get a message that says: PUR-OrderLocked RKH6Yn80r0qEYBpy.11.21 2018/09/06 - 22:13:12 UTC can someone help me...
  6. Xbox Live Membership Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Membership Issue: Good afternoon am having a problem with my account it says i dont have membership i turn off my xbox and the problem still there i hope this can be resolve soon I have 1 year new membership...
  7. Issue with xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with xbox live gold membership: I purchased the $1 Xbox Live Gold black friday deal and i tried playing a game and tried joining party but it just took me to a page to buy an xbox live gold membership. So i kept trying to play a...
  8. Xbox live Gold Membership Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold Membership Issue: So when i logged in today it said i didn't have any gold membership, so i went out and brought a new 3 months worth but it still says i need to buy Xbox live gold to have multiplayer Privileges....
  9. Xbox gold membership issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold membership issue: I have my Xbox live gold membership subscribed till sep2017 and my account info reflects the same. But before two week, suddenly I could access my multiplayer games, so when I checked my home, my...
  10. Issue With DCUO membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue With DCUO membership: Long Post Incoming..... On Sunday 16th April I noticed I only had a few days left of my DC Universe Online membership so I purchased another 3 months. I logged into my account yesterday and notice...