Membership problem

Discus and support Membership problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I upgraded to xbox premium membership and changed my mind. I already had an xbox live membership with one month left. When I cancelled premium, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Th3DarkrKn1ght, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Membership problem

I upgraded to xbox premium membership and changed my mind. I already had an xbox live membership with one month left. When I cancelled premium, it cancelled live also. How do I get my prepaid live month back?

:)

Th3DarkrKn1ght, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Mark Sherwood Win User

membership problems

Hey there Jaeger00013.

This is going to be a long shot, due to the space between the date you redeemed to todays date. But could you go ahead and perform a "Test Xbox Live Connection" test please?

• Press the Guide button on your controller (Xbox button in the centre of your controller).
    • Go to Settings and then select System Settings.
    • Select Network Settings.
    • Select Wired Network if you are prompted to do so.
    • Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.

A lot of the time, this test fixes the problem you are having. However, I don't hold high hopes due to how long ago you redeemed but it is certainly something worth eliminating as an option. Please get back to me with the results.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  3. Can Do Sam Win User

Membership problems

It Worked, Testing you Connection is a Instant WOOP WOOP :p
  4. Jaeger00013 Win User

membership problems

i actualy got a call back, come to find out my account got hacked. :/

got it fixed though, thank you.
  5. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

Membership Problems

6. Pyrotacular Win User

Membership problems

I have this same prob dude
Thema:

Membership problem

1. Membership problem - Similar Threads - Membership problem

2. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?: Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im...
  3. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  4. Problem renewing my Gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem renewing my Gold membership: I am having an issue trying to renew my Gold membership. A month or so ago my usual payment method expired and my Gold membership was suspended. I went in and changed my payment method and renewed...
  5. Problem with Multiplayer platform with Gold Membership. Message ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Multiplayer platform with Gold Membership. Message ...: Hello guys, I´ve been trying to play some games today such as Battlefield 1 and Fifa 17 but i'm getting a error message. The message informs that I have no permission to play online. I already...
  6. Having problems redeeming my 12 month good membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problems redeeming my 12 month good membership: Hello everyone. Today I purchased 12 months Xbox live gold membership. When I tried to redeem it when I got home it requested information like my name and email and all that and I've entered that...
  7. I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card: I do not use a credit card, I always make the payment with MS gift cards, but this time it delayed me a few days and it did not allow me to make the payment and asks me to put a card as a...
  8. Problem with games with gold membership in my region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with games with gold membership in my region: Today a list of game with gold was updated and Army of Two gets in it. But i can't download it because page with this game not available in my region as a game it self. This game available in...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Membership problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Membership problem...: I am subscribed to Xbox live gold membership and can access online games and send messages, join parties, ect. However when I go on to 'my memberships ' it says that i am not subscribed and then I...
  10. Xbox Live Membership problems!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Membership problems!: hi guys, So i recently felt like playing COD Ghosts so i downloaded it onto my Xbox One. At this time i was already playing Halo 5 multiplayer religiously with no problems. So after downlaing...