Membership renweall

Discus and support Membership renweall in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got some microsoft points on a card and i want to renew my membership how do i do that? 93dcad1d-e68d-43ba-99f2-36d29d33bb5d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JiaoHD, Mar 13, 2014.

1. JiaoHD
    JiaoHD Guest

Membership renweall

i got some microsoft points on a card and i want to renew my membership how do i do that?

:)

JiaoHD, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Urien Rheged
    Urien Rheged Guest
    1 Gold Account for the whole family

My son has a gold membership on his 360. I don't have a gold membership. If I add my son's profile to my new Xbox One, then it will give me gold membership as well?

Urien Rheged, Mar 13, 2014
  3. paul1979
    paul1979 Guest
    Xbox one gold

What even if I have both its just one membership?

paul1979, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Membership renweall

You can't.

You would have to use a pre paid membership card,a credit/debit card or paypal.

Daft Badger, Mar 13, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Membership renweall

You can't.

You would have to use a pre paid membership card,a credit/debit card or paypal.
  6. HassanB Win User

XBOX LIVE RENWEAL

Please make sure you are signed into the correct profile when renewing the gold membership as the gold membership is tied to the specific gamertag. I see that your logged into this randomly generated gamertag "TutorialMedusa1" which doesn't seem to your
    gamertag (HEROIC DO).
  7. TutorialMedusa1 Win User

XBOX LIVE RENWEAL

And also, I have another Gamertag named HEROIC DO, whom originally had it.
  8. GC328 Win User

XBOX LIVE RENWEAL

9. ImBarnettz Win User

Xbox Live renweal problem!

@Judge Bergan

Whats a CC number? thanks.
Thema:

Membership renweall

1. Membership renweall - Similar Threads - Membership renweall

2. Bought a year membership for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a year membership for xbox one: I bought a year membershipship for Xbox live gold at Walmart and redeemed it yesterday. I tried to play and it wouldn't work online. So I waited 24 hours and it still won't work what is the...
  3. Xbox live gold membership account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership account: I can't get online and play because Microsoft deleted my account but they let me buy a card to get online. .it's [Mod Removed - Profanity]..I want my money back I think I'm done with xbox...
  4. Family shared games and live membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family shared games and live membership: I remember xbox 360 had a family membership. I have my xbox and my two teenagers have an xbox as well. I would gladly pay for a family membership where I can share games, share live, and manage...
  5. cant purchase a gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant purchase a gold membership: Cant buy a gold membership,i press join then next,then it ask for my credit info but after i enter it,it saves then instantly sends me back to the beginning asking for my credit card info again, i...
  6. Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read: Hi All, first post here so be gentle. I have just acquired a 3rd Xbox One S in my home, and we have one Xbox Live Gold membership. I am not trying to get all 3 Xbox's online at the same...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...: I have the most recent update to the xbox beta app (2001.1001.4.0), and a PC-only gamepass subscription. But the homepage for gamepass only features the ad to "Learn more" about gamepass, as...
  8. Family Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Membership: Its pretty disappointing that even with a Bachelor's degree in computer programming I cant find how to add money to my son's xobox live account who is in my family. There is no [mod removed} Add...
  9. Memberships

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memberships: I tried to get game pass ultimate and it said something about my account and got blocked so i tried getting gold same thing and i want to play online Xbox 1 old model plain and sorry if you read...
  10. Xbox Live gold membership not payable with Microsoft $.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live gold membership not payable with Microsoft $.: I just wanted to express my disgust and admiration for the dirty yet brilliant business practice that myself - and hundreds of others have experienced with the XBL gold payment method not...