Membership renweall

Discus and support Membership renweall in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got some microsoft points on a card and i want to renew my membership how do i do that? 93dcad1d-e68d-43ba-99f2-36d29d33bb5d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JiaoHD, Mar 13, 2014.

1. JiaoHD
    JiaoHD Guest

Membership renweall

i got some microsoft points on a card and i want to renew my membership how do i do that?

:)

JiaoHD, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Urien Rheged
    Urien Rheged Guest
    1 Gold Account for the whole family

My son has a gold membership on his 360. I don't have a gold membership. If I add my son's profile to my new Xbox One, then it will give me gold membership as well?

Urien Rheged, Mar 13, 2014
  3. paul1979
    paul1979 Guest
    Xbox one gold

What even if I have both its just one membership?

paul1979, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Membership renweall

You can't.

You would have to use a pre paid membership card,a credit/debit card or paypal.

Daft Badger, Mar 13, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Membership renweall

You can't.

You would have to use a pre paid membership card,a credit/debit card or paypal.
  6. HassanB Win User

XBOX LIVE RENWEAL

Please make sure you are signed into the correct profile when renewing the gold membership as the gold membership is tied to the specific gamertag. I see that your logged into this randomly generated gamertag "TutorialMedusa1" which doesn't seem to your
    gamertag (HEROIC DO).
  7. TutorialMedusa1 Win User

XBOX LIVE RENWEAL

And also, I have another Gamertag named HEROIC DO, whom originally had it.
  8. GC328 Win User

XBOX LIVE RENWEAL

9. ImBarnettz Win User

Xbox Live renweal problem!

@Judge Bergan

Whats a CC number? thanks.
Thema:

Membership renweall

1. Membership renweall - Similar Threads - Membership renweall

2. Membership problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Membership problem: I upgraded to xbox premium membership and changed my mind. I already had an xbox live membership with one month left. When I cancelled premium, it cancelled live also. How do I get my prepaid live...
  3. The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...: I need to know why this is because i pay good money every month to get 2-3 optional free games. 0d18b438-be18-4c41-9046-50c6f183e46a
  4. XBOX Live membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live membership: Trying to redeem a live code but getting this message....Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later....
  5. Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership: Good day all, does any one have a problem when purchasing xbox 360 gold membership ? for almost 3 days I tried to purchase gold membership either from the console or the site but it is refused...
  6. Kupovanie Členstva [Edit - Translation] - Purchasing Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kupovanie Členstva [Edit - Translation] - Purchasing Membership: Snazim sa obnovit moje clenstvo xbox live a nejde mi to.Vyskocimi mi tabulka s napisom Skuste no znova-Nieco sa stalo na nasom konci,Pockanie mozno pomoze.Deje sa mi to uz 2 dni a nejde mi vlozit...
  7. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  8. Multiplayer options and membership.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer options and membership.: hi, i’m looking at getting an Xbox for the family. I know you need a membership to play online with other players/friends but do you need one to use the games regardless? My kids are convinced...
  9. Xbox ultimate membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ultimate membership: if it’s gifted who pays I cant seam to find out any info on that does anyone else know bf0ac684-b397-4d6d-bbfd-0405c92bd21a
  10. Live membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live membership: Hi guys. Right after much reading and not finding exactly what i want thought i would make a post. I have 2 xboxs at home 1 being mine and the other being the sons. Im currently paying for 2...