Membership suspended

Discus and support Membership suspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says update Payment and I did and I check my account and it says everything is running fine but every time I log in on my Xbox it says update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sarg1900, Mar 20, 2014.

1. sarg1900
    sarg1900 Guest

Membership suspended

It says update Payment and I did and I check my account and it says everything is running fine but every time I log in on my Xbox it says update Payment option and won't let me play online

:)

sarg1900, Mar 20, 2014
  2. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Membership Suspended,

Have you logged into
    https://login.live.com
    and took a look at your billing history to see what is oging on? it will show if you were charged or if you have a outstanding balance. If you are still having issue's you can contact Xbox Support by phone and they will look into
    the billing issue.

Kiesey, Mar 20, 2014
  3. DETOXfifty
    DETOXfifty Guest
    MemberShip suspended?

Im having same problem! Then when i go online it tells me oh no you found a glitch! Im not happy with support on this issue! No answers

DETOXfifty, Mar 20, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Membership suspended

Smwutches, Mar 20, 2014
  5. DETOXfifty Win User

MemberShip suspended?

Im having same problem! Then when i go online it tells me oh no you found a glitch! Im not happy with support on this issue! No answers
  6. PMS Epidemic Win User

MemberShip suspended?

Have you double checked on Billing.Microsoft.com that your new card is the one listed and defaulted to? It might not hurt to delete previous methods of payment that are no longer valid/necessary. Also verify that your billing address is correct.

Any further concerns about billing should be directed to Support so they can sort out what's going on with your account. I would suggest having them check what's going on with your credit card/account if the other options don't work.
  7. THADxCASTLE Win User

Membership Suspended??

here is the message i get when i try to manage my payment options

"Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

date: 12/21/2012 12:22:57 AM

code: AD8CE120523785

s: RZCQ5XF07VBUJ4UMHn0ZPA==

id: a50d41c5-8f0c-4b42-ab71-a276feb945ba

req: 42b4ace4-120b-46c6-b217-f32d506119f2"
  8. deanevans Win User

membership suspended

If it tried to take funds from my bank and wasnt any funds why when I apply a 12 month pre paid card is it still not allowing .. but the card is unusable now but im still not able to sign in
  9. Kiesey Win User

Membership Suspended,

Have you logged into
    https://login.live.com
    and took a look at your billing history to see what is oging on? it will show if you were charged or if you have a outstanding balance. If you are still having issue's you can contact Xbox Support by phone and they will look into
    the billing issue.
Thema:

Membership suspended

1. Membership suspended - Similar Threads - Membership suspended

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership: I have a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, which is supposed to include Xbox Live Gold, but i does not. I can't find anywhere to upgrade or change this either. (I must honestly say I hate...
  3. My xbox live gold membership is suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live gold membership is suspended: My xbox live gold membership is suspended, what should i do? just pay for another membership? e221685a-30a6-4d7e-8fe3-f5a54cedded1
  4. suspended membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspended membership: hi! My account is suspended and im trying to pay for it. When i go on https://account.microsoft.com/paynow i dont find where i need to pay for my membership to unsuspended....
  5. Account suspended until I pay for membership but I can't do it from my Xbox and forgot ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended until I pay for membership but I can't do it from my Xbox and forgot ...: When I try to log into my Xbox account it says "Your membership is suspended until you pay for it. You'll need to do this on another device. On a PC or mobile device, go to Sign in to your...
  6. Your membership is suspended until you pay for it... I paid!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your membership is suspended until you pay for it... I paid!: When trying to log in to my xbox360 console, I get an error message that says, "Your membership is suspended until you pay for it. You'll need to do this on another device. On a PC or mobile...
  7. Live membership suspended by lack of payment.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live membership suspended by lack of payment.: I get the message : 'Your membership is suspended until you pay for it ...'' I think I already had payed for LIVE GOLD but... even if not , should not I still be able to connect live (without...
  8. Membership Suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Membership Suspended???: This morning when I tried to log in to Xbox Live a message popped up saying: "Your membership is suspended until you update your payment option" "We'll charge your payment option and reactivate...
  9. Gold membership suspended until payment update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership suspended until payment update: My Xbox says my gold subscription has been suspended until i update my payment method....i updated it and i still cant play online....or even connect but I'm paid up until Oct. 3...please help...
  10. XBOX Live Membership Suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Membership Suspended: My son is 10years old and he came home from school Tuesday evening and went on his XBox and it said his membership had been suspended. I spoke to someoned on chat yesterday who was helpful, but...