Membership

Discus and support Membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I redeemed a 12 month xbox live gold card last month and it has stopped working. Does anyone know why this happened or how to fix it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KyleLawrence7, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

1. Membership

I redeemed a 12 month xbox live gold card last month and it has stopped working. Does anyone know why this happened or how to fix it.

:)

KyleLawrence7, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:03 AM
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox live gold

Hello if you buy membership for a year. And this current membership will end in 3 months. And you are activating another year membership, so this membership will not be overwritten but added to your current membership so you will have the remaining three
    months, and then, new membership will be activated.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Will remaining Live Gold Trial days be added to a new gold subscription and can I get Reward points with a trial?

no trials do not stack

nor do they add time to gold memberships

as gold memberships overwrite trial memberships to give you the full gold membership
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

Free Month goldmembership gone

CaptSpacecase the membership that comes with the console is not a trial membership. The only way to get a month of trial membership is by creating a new account. Alternative trial memberships are in new games which give you 48hours 1 week or 2week trial
    memberships
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Losing gold to Game pass ult

In the moment you convert your membership to ultimate your gold membership is included in that conversion, so if you cancel your ultimate membership you terminate your gold membership as well. In that case you should purchase xbox gold membership again.
  6. medium bloke Win User

Free vault EA Access doesn't work with a trial gold membership

Trial memberships are not proper memberships, and cannot be used for things such as Games with Gold, as well as Vault Games. Only paid Gold Memberships will give you the full features of Gold Membership.
Thema:

Membership

1. Membership - Similar Threads - Membership

2. Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership: I recently noticed that the years are not showing up on my profile even though I have gold membership. All my settings are set to be viewable to everyone, with no restrictions. Can anyone help me...
  3. Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations: Bought a new XBox One S Digital Edition and got a free 30 day XBox Live Gold Membership. I'm trying to download the Sonic Generations (XBox 360 and backwards compatible to XBox One) from the free...
  4. i buy membership from Amazon it say change location

in XBoX on Consoles
    i buy membership from Amazon it say change location: how can I use this 3 membership that says change my loc ation 2364a6f5-8cf3-424f-aa8c-b160b087e67f
  5. Xbox one gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one gold membership: We have an xbox one. My brother plays on this xbox on his account, also on this xbox is a separate account which we pretty much only use to subscribe to the xbox live gold membership. I am getting...
  6. In need of gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    In need of gold membership: Due to the current situation I cannot afford to pay for another month of gold and so I figured I would see if some ok ne has a spare month they could throw my way so I dont lose my mind...
  7. xbox Gold Memberships

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox Gold Memberships: Yesterday I accidentally bought xbox gamepass ultimate. I immediately cancelled it and was refunded £1.00. When I woke up this morning my Xbox Gold membership has disappeared and I feel scammed as...
  8. Gold Mitgliedschaft auf meiner Homebox nicht teilbar[Translation-Gold membership on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Mitgliedschaft auf meiner Homebox nicht teilbar[Translation-Gold membership on my...: Hallo, ich habe eine 2. Xbox gekauft, die von meinem Sohn genutzt wird. Auf der neuen Box habe ich mit meinem Account die Homeboxfunktion aktiviert. Für meinen Sohn habe ich einen Account...
  9. Xbox live membership is pending

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live membership is pending: I purchased a 1 month subscription of xbox gold but when I look at the details of the order its pending but its took out money out of my account 1ada74a1-d659-49bb-bcf6-703b05e401cc
  10. trying to get my gold membership back from ultimate membership useing microsoft account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to get my gold membership back from ultimate membership useing microsoft account balance: It wont let me cancel my ultimate membership because it was on recurring billing and it was past due, and it wont let me pay with my microsoft account balance. What do i do? Contact tech support?...