Memory leak issue? Graphical issues appearing in games in different places everytime.

Discus and support Memory leak issue? Graphical issues appearing in games in different places everytime. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Using a Xbox Series X I Was in the omega, and Alpha Skip Ahead insider build and had Destiny 2, Nier replicant, and the division 2 and other games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Commander_Rhiza, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Memory leak issue? Graphical issues appearing in games in different places everytime.

Using a Xbox Series X I Was in the omega, and Alpha Skip Ahead insider build and had Destiny 2, Nier replicant, and the division 2 and other games freeze in different places after re installing, random textures would glitch out and crash my console, i tried factory resetting and then the games would magically work for a little bit but now crash in different places, I’m wondering if this is Software or hardware related? I’m using a second Series X as I sent my original one in for the same issue and now I’m getting frustrated.

submitted by /u/Commander_Rhiza
    [link] [comments]

/u/Commander_Rhiza, Jul 22, 2021
  2. A Livid Penguin Win User

MW3 Leak?

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

BC2 and BF3 are so different though. BC2 is really slow paced and the movement is awkward and stiff, BF3 has guys flying all over the place. No idea why you'd try to post the videos when MW3 (not even joking) looks exactly like MW2.

[/quote]

Felt about the same as BC2 when I played it today, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as I liked that game. However, there were a ton of bugs and glitches as well as general issues. And the graphical distance between BC2 and BF3 (on consoles at least) is
    only marginally different from the difference between MW2 and MW3, as you can pretty much see in those videos. Maybe they'll do some graphical tweaks before launch, but I doubt it.
  3. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

Slow start ups even this page slow

Some internet browsers are notorious for memory leaks. Try a different browser.
  4. Chris Gelon Win User

Xbox One cache issue

Memory leaks are entirely a software problem, so they can technically fix it without new hardware.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

PC HORIZON 4 KEEPS CRASHING

Hi your P57W laptop is well above the minimum spec, so it isn't a compatibility issue with the game.

You shouldn't need RAMMAP as your system has 16GB and as far as I can tell, there is no memory leak with FH4

Game graphics settings set too high, possibly crashing the game due to lack of VRAM?

What temperature does your laptop reach when playing the game?
  6. XxMavr1kxX Win User

Thanks for the memories

I really enjoy my Xbox One, and I have no plans on selling it. People keep talking about the Graphics, but look at the games side by side. The only way to see a difference that might matter to people is to take the games frame by frame, but I guess people
    who get enough negative comments about their console of choice cave.

Resolution doesnt make great graphics. The details do (textures, shading, lighting, etc>) You could have a 1080 turd, but guess what, it's still a turd.

When did graphics make a game great or not. If the gameplay sucks, there is no point to playing that game. But the people who really are gaming just for graphics should just buy a PC, because that is the most powerful gaming machine.
Thema:

Memory leak issue? Graphical issues appearing in games in different places everytime.

1. Memory leak issue? Graphical issues appearing in games in different places everytime. - Similar Threads - Memory leak issue

2. Potential memory leak on latest omega ring build?

in XboX Insiders
    Potential memory leak on latest omega ring build?: Hey. Last couple of days I've been playing mostly war thunder and slime rancher with a bit of madden thrown in. Madden is mostly fine but the other 2 games, after about 20 minutes playing the...
  3. Something's wrong with my Xbox. Could it be a memory leak?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something's wrong with my Xbox. Could it be a memory leak?: Out of the blue, last week when I was playing MGS V, it could no longer save. The in-game message said couldn't save, exit game and delete save data, but i believe thats just the general save...
  4. Fixing the memory leak.............

in XboX Insiders
    Fixing the memory leak.............: When is the memory issue going to be fixed? For weeks now my xbox keeps turning off. There's been 3 updates one being a 3.8GB update and the problem still occurs submitted by /u/Apexassassln...
  5. Memory Leak PC needs to be fixed immediately

in XboX Insiders
    Memory Leak PC needs to be fixed immediately: [IMG] submitted by /u/EeveeBoz [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox for PC (Beta) still memory leak and high CPU usage.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox for PC (Beta) still memory leak and high CPU usage.: It's shit used 4gb+ ram on my pc, not only by xboxapp proccess, but if I kill it, about 4GB is freed. OS also decided that a 20GB swap file would be optimal for using this launcher. My ryzen 1200...
  7. Does Xbox One X have another memory leak?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Xbox One X have another memory leak?: I dont know why but for some reason when playing Halo MCC doing the campaign on legendary. Also playing it Co-OP. When you get to the 5 mission and go out side in the snow area my xbox switches...
  8. Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy: I have joined the PC Game Pass beta and have downloaded everything necessary. However, whenever I go to download a game the "non-paged pool" of my memory just keeps increasing until my PC forces...
  9. Memory leak issues

in XboX Insiders
    Memory leak issues: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak: I have signed up for the PC Game Pass beta, but every time I attempt to download a game, the "non-paged pool" of my memory just keeps increasing until my computer just has to reset itself. It...