Memory leak issues

Discus and support Memory leak issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Memory leak issues

/u/reforc3, Jun 14, 2019
  2. JTL1E Win User

Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs

if you are playing on the computer you might need to allocate more memory to Minecraft because sometimes it can get a memory leak causing the world to crash because its leaking memory and flooding what you have allocated to it
  3. cocacola1980 Win User

I'm connected to the internet, but no pins etc....

I have this issue as well, hard resetting fixes it but it returns I reckon every couple of weeks. Maybe it's some kind of memory leak as the connection tests and other stuff still work okay when broken. Something like a memory leak would explain why heavy
    users tend to experience it more frequently.
  4. MobileChaos Win User

Home screen really laggy?

This is a memory leak. Hold down power for 5 seconds and turn off. Then on. Will run smooth as butter again. I how they fix the leak soon.
  5. poover Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App Game DVR Your Computer Is Low On Memory

I was able to fix the issue by updating my display adapter drivers using Driver Talent. I read somewhere there were issues with memory leaks in display drivers on Windows 10.
  6. Ackis Win User

Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak

Does the memory leak go away when you close the program?
Thema:

Memory leak issues

1. Memory leak issues - Similar Threads - Memory leak issues

2. Memory leak issue? Graphical issues appearing in games in different places everytime.

in XboX Insiders
    Memory leak issue? Graphical issues appearing in games in different places everytime.: Using a Xbox Series X I Was in the omega, and Alpha Skip Ahead insider build and had Destiny 2, Nier replicant, and the division 2 and other games freeze in different places after re installing,...
  3. Potential memory leak on latest omega ring build?

in XboX Insiders
    Potential memory leak on latest omega ring build?: Hey. Last couple of days I've been playing mostly war thunder and slime rancher with a bit of madden thrown in. Madden is mostly fine but the other 2 games, after about 20 minutes playing the...
  4. Something's wrong with my Xbox. Could it be a memory leak?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something's wrong with my Xbox. Could it be a memory leak?: Out of the blue, last week when I was playing MGS V, it could no longer save. The in-game message said couldn't save, exit game and delete save data, but i believe thats just the general save...
  5. Fixing the memory leak.............

in XboX Insiders
    Fixing the memory leak.............: When is the memory issue going to be fixed? For weeks now my xbox keeps turning off. There's been 3 updates one being a 3.8GB update and the problem still occurs submitted by /u/Apexassassln...
  6. Memory Leak PC needs to be fixed immediately

in XboX Insiders
    Memory Leak PC needs to be fixed immediately: [IMG] submitted by /u/EeveeBoz [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox for PC (Beta) still memory leak and high CPU usage.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox for PC (Beta) still memory leak and high CPU usage.: It's shit used 4gb+ ram on my pc, not only by xboxapp proccess, but if I kill it, about 4GB is freed. OS also decided that a 20GB swap file would be optimal for using this launcher. My ryzen 1200...
  8. Does Xbox One X have another memory leak?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Xbox One X have another memory leak?: I dont know why but for some reason when playing Halo MCC doing the campaign on legendary. Also playing it Co-OP. When you get to the 5 mission and go out side in the snow area my xbox switches...
  9. Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy: I have joined the PC Game Pass beta and have downloaded everything necessary. However, whenever I go to download a game the "non-paged pool" of my memory just keeps increasing until my PC forces...
  10. Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak: I have signed up for the PC Game Pass beta, but every time I attempt to download a game, the "non-paged pool" of my memory just keeps increasing until my computer just has to reset itself. It...