Memory Unit Issues

Discus and support Memory Unit Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was having trouble opening apps about a week ago. After chatting with support, we rolled back/reinstalled the latest system update which fixed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by suttonjk82, May 1, 2014.

1. suttonjk82
    suttonjk82 Guest

Memory Unit Issues

I was having trouble opening apps about a week ago. After chatting with support, we rolled back/reinstalled the latest system update which fixed the problem for a few days. However the issue popped up again. I tried the same solution but the Xbox won't reinstall
    the system update or delete any files. In fact, anything I delete or change reappears the next time the system is restarted including trying to format the memory unit.

Has anyone had this issue before? Anything else I can try before I give up? Xbox is 2 months outside warranty....

:)

suttonjk82, May 1, 2014
  2. Memory Unit

I recently went to a friend's house to play Diablo 3, but I forgot to save my toons onto a memory unit. When I get there, of course I have to start a new toon, and my friend lets me borrow a flash drive to save my new toon on.

Is there any way possible to merge my two save files together?

When I go to move the save from the memory unit, it says that there is already a save and it prompts me to overwrite my save file on my HDD, which I do not want to do that. When I try and copy my save from the memory unit, it says that I can not copy the
    file and asks me if I want to move it.

Any information would be helpful.

DangrMouse1212, May 1, 2014
  3. Memory Unit

Its either one or the other, you cannot merge the two.

The Geeky Panda, May 1, 2014
  4. The Geeky Panda Win User

Memory Unit

Its either one or the other, you cannot merge the two.
  5. DangrMouse1212 Win User

Memory Unit

I did use my account. I downloaded my gamer profile to his console and made sure I was signed in to it when I created the new toon. Both save files has my gamer tag, , as the creator.
  6. Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L. Win User

Memory Unit

Did you play with your own account?

If not maybe in the future you can roam your account and use the couldsave to make sure your save is Always up to date.
  7. NeighborChain1 Win User

Memory Unit

Can anybody tell me Why my xbox360 doesn't want to save Any Game anymore? It required to update and after this my son can not play lips, puss in boots or Ice age because can not save any progress!!!!! IT is a problem with memory unit but i can not
    realise which one ! Please help us!
  8. Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L. Win User

Memory Unit

Once you have two there is no way to merge these two.

But why did you create a new toons, was your first one not on the cloud?

So what I mend to say was next time see if you can put you're save file on the cloud storage so you can access it everywhere. When you’re signed it with your GT.

I don't know it Diablo III will allow the save to be on the cloud, but you can check by going to system, select memory, harddrive, select the game diablo III, select preferred save game then, press X and select copy, then select cloud.

So in the future you might not have any issues with it, that’s is if the game supports it.
Thema:

Memory Unit Issues

1. Memory Unit Issues - Similar Threads - Memory Unit Issues

2. my xbox 360 S memory unit will not format

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 S memory unit will not format: I've had this 360 since 2012. Before I moved to Minot, it was working normally. After I moved, it wouldn't connect to the internet even when hardlined into the modem via CAT5. So, I formatted the...
  3. Xbox 360 corrupted internal memory unit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 corrupted internal memory unit: Hi, My Xbox 360's internal storage is showing up as containing files (only 450 MB out of the 3 GB capacity is used), but it shows up as empty when I go to it. Consequently, I cannot access my...
  4. Transfer saved data from a usb memory unit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer saved data from a usb memory unit: I have a xbox 360 usb memory unit and would like to transfer the saved to the xbox 1. How do I do that? 3a2c2e40-c605-4d08-8077-68cbd62b67a5
  5. Memory Unit Has Corrupted Profile That Will Not Delete and Cannot Download Update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Memory Unit Has Corrupted Profile That Will Not Delete and Cannot Download Update: I have looked at all previous threads and help pages regarding this matter. I have an Xbox 360 E 4GB that I bought used. It didn't come with a hard drive, so I bought one at GameStop. I have...
  6. Missing memory unit (internal storage) for Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing memory unit (internal storage) for Xbox 360 S: ok... so I have this Xbox 360 S but it says it doesn’t have a memory unit. I have hard drives for it but I was wanting to use the internal storage to move stuff here and there but I can’t. I’ve...
  7. Xbox 360 Memory Unit has been unformatted ever since I've had the red ring of death, Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Memory Unit has been unformatted ever since I've had the red ring of death, Help ...: Yes, I have tried to format it but the screen says it will delete all my data. Obviously, I don't want that, so can someone please help me and tell me how to format my memory unit without deleting...
  8. Mom question about memory unit installed on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mom question about memory unit installed on Xbox 360: My older son, who is away in the Marine Corps, installed an extra memory unit to my 9 y/o son's Xbox 360. Was it put inside? Please don't laugh at me, I know nothing of this :-) I am selling the...
  9. Use of classic USB Flash Unit as a type of memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Use of classic USB Flash Unit as a type of memory: Hello, Please, can you tell me if I can use a classic USB Flash Unit (and not a XBOX 360 USB Flash Unit) to save any games data? Is it obligatory to use only XBOX product? thank you....
  10. xbox 360 error on xbox 360 arcade (internal memory unit=4 gig) (32 gig compatible external ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 error on xbox 360 arcade (internal memory unit=4 gig) (32 gig compatible external ...: Hello! I'm having trouble with my Xbox 360 "Again" I'm almost to to the point of cancelling my xbox live account.. i've been a member for 6 yrs and within that time I have spent close to 50,000...