Mensa Academy Refund

Discus and support Mensa Academy Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was also not aware that there was a deduction on the Mensa Academy App that I never even used!! I would like a refund for that as well!!!!!!!!! You... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lucretianeels, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Mensa Academy Refund

I was also not aware that there was a deduction on the Mensa Academy App that I never even used!! I would like a refund for that as well!!!!!!!!!

You can not confirm deduction without permission from users!!!

:)

lucretianeels, Mar 5, 2021
  2. bucfanpaka Win User

Game Ideas?

Definitely Minecraft, which would be a perfect fit on the being creative part. One I would also recommend is American Mensa Academy-- if I had kids I think I would FORCE them to play it. It is actually really good prep for many of the types of standardized
    tests out there, and great practice for learning to test with a tight time limit.
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

American Mensa Academy - How close is the test to a real Mensa test?

"This is a great place to see that psychology in action....I see it all the time here. Everyone wants to one-up each other like rats in a box, climbing over and on top of each other to reach a bit of food".

Interesting ; )
  4. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="noboundz"]
    I tend to look at 'intellect' much the same way I look at 'art'... things with such varying definitions that no one agrees on. So I don't put much stock in 'real' IQ tests, let alone an internet or video game version.

[/quote]I look at intellect in a different way.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

So as long as i hang around with stupid people i'm a genius!
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

Those tests are designed to make you think you are special and make you feel good about yourself so you'll pay for a membership. Hehe As humans, we naturally want to stand above the rest. This is a great place to see that psychology in action....I see
    it all the time here. Everyone wants to one-up each other like rats in a box, climbing over and on top of each other to reach a bit of food.
  6. Sword Style Win User

[quote user="JUICE 5150"]

Yes, the internet is awesome. And yes I did googled it because I my recollection was that 187 would be extraordinarily high. Next time I will drive to the library and research it ok Johnny? Enjoy your fantasy world, Im sure its fun there.

[/quote]You are correct sir. 187 is extraordinarily high. But I guess people with high IQ's don't have hobbies. We just sit around in labs our entire lives writing up formulas in theoretical physics. But don't feel bad little guy, I'm sure you're good at
    something. Probably.
Thema:

Mensa Academy Refund

1. Mensa Academy Refund - Similar Threads - Mensa Academy Refund

2. Jedi Academy Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jedi Academy Online: Hey so I just bought Star Wars Jedi Academy for the Xbox One, it's an old favorite of mine and was super excited to play. About a week ago it was re-released for Switch and PS4 with online...
  3. The Academy Closed Captioning Quiz

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Academy Closed Captioning Quiz: I just recently signed up to be an ambassador. I am currently taking the closed captioning quiz. Everytime i take the quiz, i get to the question (Which of the following formats may support Closed...
  4. XBOX original game (Jedi Academy) in XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX original game (Jedi Academy) in XBOX 360: Hello. I just download the game Jedi Knight:Jedy Academy as the monthly offer of my xbox live gold subscription. Altough I downloaded it in the original internal hard drive of the console (as...
  5. Downloading Jedi academy game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Jedi academy game with gold: i am trying to download jedi academy gane with gold but get the message sating my account is unable to make this purchase on xbox.com while im purchasing it on my xbox iv done everything other...
  6. Unable to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Gold subscription, could I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Gold subscription, could I...: Hi, I've tried to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Xbox Live Gold subscription. When I try to purchase it, I get a message saying I have no valid payment options, even though...
  7. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Erro no jogo (Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Erro no jogo (Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy...: Eu baixei o novo jogo da Xbox Live Gold (Star Wars Jedi Knight) e toda vez que entro no jogo mostra o seguinte aviso "Não foi possível iniciar o jogo. Faça o download do jogo novamente" eu ja...
  8. Games with Gold. Can't download Jedi academy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold. Can't download Jedi academy.: When I click the "see price" tab, a window that says "Server Error in '/' Application" comes up and then it has a runtime error message underneath it. What's going on?...
  9. Jedi Knight Jedi Academy - Gold - Thinks I own Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jedi Knight Jedi Academy - Gold - Thinks I own Xbox One X: I can't buy Jedi Knight Jedi Academy for free with my Gold membership. It keeps giving me the Xbox One X option when I have an Xbox One S. I am in the Beta program so I do have an advanced image...
  10. Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy: So today, I downloaded the newest game for gold on xbox called Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. I went to the online feature, and as soon as I chose a profile it said "your console cannot connect to...