Menu and keyboard sounds

Discus and support Menu and keyboard sounds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can i turn off the sounds to the key board when typing? Also can ido the same for my menu Im talking about the dings when selecting an option or the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrontGorilla695, Nov 21, 2020 at 7:02 PM.

1. Menu and keyboard sounds

Can i turn off the sounds to the key board when typing? Also can ido the same for my menu

Im talking about the dings when selecting an option or the cicking sound when typing

:)

FrontGorilla695, Nov 21, 2020 at 7:02 PM
  2. User_22 Win User

Menu Sounds

3. xDrowsy Win User

Menu Sounds

I have found this can be remedied by adjusting audio from stereo to 5.1. If anyone has this issue give that a try.
  4. FX45guy2006 Win User

Netflix has finally been updated

and where did the SmartGlass on screen keyboard go when in the search menu?
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox one digital keyboard

Hey friend, you can change this under your Ease of Access menu and select Magnifier and then select screen keyboard from the dropdown menu.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One on screen keyboard

You can either press the menu button (three dashes stacked) or bottom right of the keyboard is the return key (arrow with 90° turn and menu button symbol)
Thema:

Menu and keyboard sounds

1. Menu and keyboard sounds - Similar Threads - Menu keyboard sounds

2. Achievements menu bugged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements menu bugged?: I can't see my achievements in the All Achievements menu anymore on my XBox One and I don't know how to fix it. There was a filter option I used on the All Achievements menu that allowed me to...
  3. Tile Quick Menu Text Aliasing Issue Public Build

in XboX Insiders
    Tile Quick Menu Text Aliasing Issue Public Build: [IMG] submitted by /u/DeltaAlpha [link] [comments]
  4. xbox elite controller series 2 keeps forcing the menu upwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox elite controller series 2 keeps forcing the menu upwards: i have an elite controller that doesnt work anymore because it keeps forcing the menu upwards and i cant stop it, i tried EVERYTHING including doing a factory reset on my xbox with it attached...
  5. Cooking Simulator loading save at menu infinite loading on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cooking Simulator loading save at menu infinite loading on xbox: Hello! I have started my career at the day 2 and after I have missed the food I just restarted the game and I cannot load my last save even if I leave the game and come into after. The screen...
  6. Add Discord in Xbox Guide Menu..

in XboX Insiders
    Add Discord in Xbox Guide Menu..: It would be great to add this feature coz I most of Xbox players using discord. submitted by /u/Comparison-Maximum [link] [comments]
  7. Series S FH4 stuck on pause, menu gui does not show up

in XboX Insiders
    Series S FH4 stuck on pause, menu gui does not show up: Sometimes when I press pause button the game gets paused but the menu does not show up. I have to quit the game to fix it. Has anyone else been having this issue? Btw I have my series S plugged...
  8. We Happy Few can't even load the main menu (Microsoft Store PC version)

in XBoX on Windows
    We Happy Few can't even load the main menu (Microsoft Store PC version): Hey there, So I've just downloaded We Happy Few from the microsoft store through gamepass, however the game gets stuck trying to load the main menu. I've already tried reinstalling it, aswell as...
  9. Series X intermittent black screen and audio popping when watching blu-ray discs and in menu

in XboX Insiders
    Series X intermittent black screen and audio popping when watching blu-ray discs and in menu: I've had this issue since setting up my Series X. Whenever I play a blu-ray, it will play fine for a bit, but then the screen will go black for a split second then flash white. When it flashes...
  10. On screen keyboard pops up every time I press A in a store menu.

in XBoX on Consoles
    On screen keyboard pops up every time I press A in a store menu.: I just noticed today that if I select something to view (for instance, the Countdown advertisement box or a game to download) with the A button, the on screen keyboard pops up when the selection...