Menu games defaults in xbox one

Discus and support Menu games defaults in xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been wondering why they don't make a default game menu for xbox one just like they did for xbox 360. The menu is super convenient and needs to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xbox360st, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox360st
    Xbox360st Guest

I've been wondering why they don't make a default game menu for xbox one just like they did for xbox 360. The menu is super convenient and needs to be on xbox one. In the old players we can't play xbox at the same level we play xbox 360 because there is
    a difference. The menu defaults to your settings I am talking about a menu that can configure games at any time because no. We are talking about a new generation so it has to be superior to what it used to be. We need a menu that configures our gameplay when
    playing a game is our camera options for playing racing games. We urgently need to have a menu that can be used anytime and anytime. Please for developers to put this menu up soon so we can play more calmly because the games that are difficult and need the
    menu. It is very uncomfortable not to have this menu in dear xbox one

:)

Xbox360st, Aug 2, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Xbox360st,

Please refrain from creating multiple threads about the same topic. You have many open

discussions
    on the same topic that has already been answered by Xbox Ambassadors. Making more is not necessary and is viewed as spam. This is a violation of the

Xbox Forum Rules and Guidelines
    , therefore we will be locking this thread. Any other new threads on the same topic will be deleted. Please read the guidelines before posting on the forums.

Thank you.
  3. Sanguinem Malum Win User

The menu Game Defaults Available in xbox 360 will be launched for xbox one?

Do you mean something along the lines of the following link;

Xbox 360 Game Defaults

If not, please could you rephrase the enquiry to help the community better understand what you are asking?
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Xbox360st,

The developers do not come here to the forums and are unlikely to read your suggestion. If you'd like to present your idea officially, it would be best to do so via the Xbox Idea Hub on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Here are some helpful tips for getting started:

1. Visit an Idea Drive post that you’re interested in on the Xbox Idea Hub.
    2. If you have an idea related to that Idea Drive, share it by posting a comment. Don’t forget to comment on other posts to help build on community-driven ideas.
    3. Once you’ve posted an idea (or even if you didn’t!), upvote any comments that you really agree with – this will allow us a better view of the top ideas in an Idea Drive at that time.
    4. Check back often while the Idea Drive is open to continue upvoting new ideas and to see what other Idea Drives will be offered in this new space.

Hope that this helps out!
  5. Xbox360st Win User

Não, ainda me perdi.

O 360 é um console antigo e não terá a mesma qualidade de um console mais novo.

Isso vale para qualquer produto elétrico.

Eu não vejo como um jogo não pode ter um menu, você começa um jogo e há o menu.

Estou tentando descobrir o que você está perguntando, mas não está muito claro.
    friend i'm talking about creating a menu that configures the games before playing has nothing to do with the games themselves but with the windows 10 operating system for all games.I live in Brazil I can not speak English well
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Nope,still lost me.

The 360 is a old console & is not going to be the same quality as a newer console.

That goes with any electrical product.

I don't see how a game can't have a menu,you start a game up & there's the menu.

I'm trying to work out what you are asking but it's not very clear.
Thema:

1. Menu games defaults in xbox one - Similar Threads - Menu games defaults

2. Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu

in XboX Insiders
    Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu: Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu. After this screen saver never activated in game even forced manual not works. Need fix. Report a problem done via...
  3. The menu Game Defaults Available in xbox 360 will be launched for xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The menu Game Defaults Available in xbox 360 will be launched for xbox one?: Several Xbox players are having trouble problems.In xbox 360 Players we are not finding the game defaults menu in xbox one.This makes us unwilling to play our xbox one games.So I ask Microsoft to...
  4. Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu: When I click "Play" in the Xbox App nothing happens. If I try to launch two different games from the Start Menu it just opens this store page: [img] I've tried all the steps in the FAQ:...
  5. Game Pass Menu Hard to Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Menu Hard to Access: Am I the only one finding the normal Game Pass menu harder to access? Although already subscribed months now, $1 GP Ultimate is being shoved down my throat without a "skip" option so I can just...
  6. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu: I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on? b48796c5-f846-42bc-a131-59b250ced735
  7. Every Game keeps crashing and returns to home menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every Game keeps crashing and returns to home menu: It started yesterday,ive cleared all data asked to on the trouble shoot page I've even factory reset it and still no change. 5157fb29-201d-4712-9ac8-195d892cb310
  8. Приложение "Меню игры" из Windows Store [Game Menu App from the Windows Store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Приложение "Меню игры" из Windows Store [Game Menu App from the Windows Store]: Добрый день. Последнее обновление приложения "Меню игры" полностью его сломало на ПК. Подскажите, пожалуйста, есть ли возможность откатить версию приложения из Магазина Windows, если это не...
  9. Unable to See "Mini Games" menu option in Minecraft at start screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to See "Mini Games" menu option in Minecraft at start screen: Sorry for such a basic question, I think most using Minecraft will know answer so please help. I got XBox One S and Minecraft for XBox . When I start Minecraft, I could not find how to get to...
  10. Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset: Hi guys, All of a sudden I haven't been able to hear my game audio or the sounds the xbox makes when you toggle between options in the menu through my headset. I can hear and talk in parties...