Menu Sound Toggle | Why can’t we disable it?

Discus and support Menu Sound Toggle | Why can’t we disable it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Box people. Please let me turn off the navigation sound. It’s like the Netflix noise, but 973 times a day with every damn movement. Thank you <3... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NoBanHammerPlease, May 5, 2021.

1. Menu Sound Toggle | Why can’t we disable it?

Box people.

Please let me turn off the navigation sound. It’s like the Netflix noise, but 973 times a day with every damn movement.

Thank you <3

submitted by /u/NoBanHammerPlease
    [link] [comments]

/u/NoBanHammerPlease, May 5, 2021
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?

Hi, I know those overlays are sometimes frustrating but you can disable them. When in a party bring up the party menu and there is a toggle halfway down the screen labeled "Voice Overlay" just disable this toggle and the overlay will not longer display.
  3. Apolo Imagod Win User

KINECT is making dialogue choices for me and no sir I don't like it.

You can also disable it, which is what I did. I don't mean the Kinect, but the in-game option to use it. Go to the options menu, and I think is the options for sound, have a section to change the Kinect language, one of the options is 'Disabled'.

-- AI
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

If the kinect has to be on all the time.

They say you can disable the Kinect, but why do you have to leave it plugged in? Sounds fishy.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

MY XBOX 360 DOESNT HAVE SOUND. PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE!

if the cache suggestion doesn`t work try this,

-

press guide button, scroll along to system settings,

on to console setting then display.

go down to display discovery and disable it.

-

click yes to restart,this should now reset your audio and display setting.

-

this should reset your sound issue but it will also change your picture quality too,which you can change back again in the menu.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

EA audio problems - does BF3 have in-game volume control?

Hmm. I do not think you can. I tried to toggle it one day and I did not find anything to toggle the SFX, the VO, the music or anything like that. However, do you know about the different sound settings? You can try toggling those, there is one for every
    type of sound system. For example, one for headsets, one for standard TV speakers, one for a surround sound system. That may solve your problem.
    May.
Thema:

Menu Sound Toggle | Why can’t we disable it?

1. Menu Sound Toggle | Why can’t we disable it? - Similar Threads - Menu Sound Toggle

2. Xbox series x sound lags on menu games while move

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x sound lags on menu games while move: Hi I have new xbox series x with wirless mouse logitech 603. mostly play on warzone. while i’m playing - the sound is graet While i’m on the menu of the game and moves the mouse - its soo...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset (NEW Released March 2021) - No Menu or Movie Sound AT ALL from Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset (NEW Released March 2021) - No Menu or Movie Sound AT ALL from Xbox...: Hello! **** "SOLUTION" (work-around) was found to 1 of 2 bugs, see end of post **** For clarity: I'm talking about the new Xbox SERIES X, not the Xbox One. I've confirmed Settings are...
  4. No menu sounds using Dolby Atmos - Alpha Skip Feb 4-6

in XboX Insiders
    No menu sounds using Dolby Atmos - Alpha Skip Feb 4-6: Hi team just sent an upload but I’m noticing even after a cold boot (unplugged for over 2 minutes) there is no menu, game or app sound when using Dolby atmos. Setup: Xbox series x hdmi to only o...
  5. Let us mute menu sounds! For the love of dog!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Let us mute menu sounds! For the love of dog!!!!!!!!!: WHY is it not an option to mute the annoying menu sounds!?!? I don’t need a sound to accompany every single selection i make in the menu! It’s annoying and tacky! C’mon Microsoft! That seems Ike...
  6. Menu navigation sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Menu navigation sounds: how can we mute Menu navigation sounds on Xbox series S? 4c945631-871b-4911-ab44-3b4b2e8ef008
  7. Menu and keyboard sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Menu and keyboard sounds: Can i turn off the sounds to the key board when typing? Also can ido the same for my menu Im talking about the dings when selecting an option or the cicking sound when typing...
  8. Xbox Series X menu sound issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X menu sound issue: I faced the following problem after purchasing the Xbox Series X console, when interacting with the system menu (navigating and selecting settings), the system sound is played, but in addition to...
  9. mute xbox one menu sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    mute xbox one menu sound: Hello, How can I mute the navigation sounds of Xbox 1 dashboard ? (The "swoosh"/"whoop" when you move the cursor) It's really annoying. Thanks! 77ec2b19-ec02-4e63-955b-c4c58087f6ac
  10. Make game/menu sound come through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make game/menu sound come through headset?: I have a stereo headset and the game sound does not come through. It did earlier this day but when i moved my xbox to my room it stopped. I have already tried resetting it. Any ideas?...