Menu sounds on xbox series s/x should be able to be turned off

Discus and support Menu sounds on xbox series s/x should be able to be turned off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone else agree i find it very annoying submitted by /u/Alternative-Cash-301 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alternative-Cash-301, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Menu sounds on xbox series s/x should be able to be turned off

/u/Alternative-Cash-301, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Lil DW Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

I have been thinking the same here. The xbox series X sound amazing and i am looking forward to it. but i have the Xbox one s at the minute And think I should get the Xbox X Soon or wait fot the series x.
  3. charlesbernier Win User

xbox one and xbox series x

Probably yes, because so far we saw that the UI from the series X is the same than the Xbox One, S and X. So yes, you should be able to play with friends on Xbox Series X.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can i use a xbox power cable on the series s

The Xbox One S & X use the same power cable as the Xbox Series X|S, so yes, you should be able to. Only the original Xbox One uses a different cable.
  5. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Movies & TV app

If you are using the Xbox One, you should be able to pause the movie, and in the menu, should be an option for narration. You should be able to turn it off.
Thema:

Menu sounds on xbox series s/x should be able to be turned off

1. Menu sounds on xbox series s/x should be able to be turned off - Similar Threads - Menu sounds series

2. Xbox Dashboard Menu Sound Toggle request

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard Menu Sound Toggle request: Why can we not turn off the menu sounds on the Xbox Dashboard? Makes no sense unless you're purposely trying to annoy your own customers. Every time I move the cursor with the controller it makes...
  3. Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off: I feel like this should be an option considering it was on xbox 360 submitted by /u/Alternative-Cash-301 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox menu sounds are very annoying

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox menu sounds are very annoying: Would you give us an option to turn off the dreadful menu sounds its sad when playstation allows you too but you dont same with pc you people are holding us back from features might be time to...
  5. For years the Xbox menu sounds have been glitchy. They cut out early, crackly, play twice,...

in XboX Insiders
    For years the Xbox menu sounds have been glitchy. They cut out early, crackly, play twice,...: I posted this on the Xbox Series X subreddit, but felt it would perhaps be more helpful here. Check this link for an example video that demonstrates the issue. Like I said, I've noticed it for...
  6. Menu Sound Toggle | Why can’t we disable it?

in XboX Insiders
    Menu Sound Toggle | Why can’t we disable it?: Box people. Please let me turn off the navigation sound. It’s like the Netflix noise, but 973 times a day with every damn movement. Thank you <3 submitted by /u/NoBanHammerPlease [link]...
  7. Xbox series x sound lags on menu games while move

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x sound lags on menu games while move: Hi I have new xbox series x with wirless mouse logitech 603. mostly play on warzone. while i’m playing - the sound is graet While i’m on the menu of the game and moves the mouse - its soo...
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset (NEW Released March 2021) - No Menu or Movie Sound AT ALL from Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset (NEW Released March 2021) - No Menu or Movie Sound AT ALL from Xbox...: Hello! **** "SOLUTION" (work-around) was found to 1 of 2 bugs, see end of post **** For clarity: I'm talking about the new Xbox SERIES X, not the Xbox One. I've confirmed Settings are...
  9. No menu sounds using Dolby Atmos - Alpha Skip Feb 4-6

in XboX Insiders
    No menu sounds using Dolby Atmos - Alpha Skip Feb 4-6: Hi team just sent an upload but I’m noticing even after a cold boot (unplugged for over 2 minutes) there is no menu, game or app sound when using Dolby atmos. Setup: Xbox series x hdmi to only o...
  10. Xbox Series X menu sound issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X menu sound issue: I faced the following problem after purchasing the Xbox Series X console, when interacting with the system menu (navigating and selecting settings), the system sound is played, but in addition to...