Menu

Discus and support Menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; AUTTAKAA Kun painan xbox näppäintä ja pääsen menuun kursori menee suoraan alas enkä voi tehdä mitään ja reboottaaminen ei auta [Translation] Help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RiinaLahdenmaa, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Menu

AUTTAKAA
    Kun painan xbox näppäintä ja pääsen menuun kursori menee suoraan alas enkä voi tehdä mitään ja reboottaaminen ei auta

[Translation]

Help

When I press the Xbox key and I get to the menu cursor goes straight down and I can not do anything and reboots does not help

:)

RiinaLahdenmaa, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Menu

Hey there RiinaLahdenmaa,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems with your controller, Have you tried to reboot the console by doing a full

Power Cycle
    ? To do this you would Hold down the power button on the console and hold it until the console turns off. Unplug the power cord for a 2-3 minutes then plug it back in and power it back on.

Also something else to try quickly is to just resync your controller with the console by pushing down the bind buttons on the back of the controller and console simultaneously. Once they are linked check again to see if there has been
    any changes.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. ItSoHMtD Win User

Menu Death?

Well after you die the death doesn't count on the scoreboard until the revive countdown reaches zero (a few seconds longer than the respawn timer)... maybe just a sound glitch? Wouldn't be the first.
  4. The def star Win User

No Menu Music

Thanks for your input. I have tried hard rebooting and it still has no music in the Menu or Character select screen.
  5. banky71 Win User

The home Menu

Im an insider and mine just updated to the new home screen yesterday. Its coming.
  6. HollywoodBull Win User

The home Menu

It looks like we will be getting one in the near future
Thema:

Menu

1. Menu - Similar Threads - Menu

2. The home Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    The home Menu: No, betas and deltas recieve dashboard yesterday. 568cd986-3042-4705-bbeb-00076a108254
  3. We need a new xbox home menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need a new xbox home menu: This home menu is getting boring. Fans of our community wants a new one too. So lets fresh in up that menu! fd8036ac-0259-4ea6-89cd-a2cd8a59d1a0
  4. Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Will Not Launch At All (Xbox Beta, Microsoft Store, Start Menu)

in XBoX on Windows
    Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Will Not Launch At All (Xbox Beta, Microsoft Store, Start Menu): I am not able to run the game whatsoever! My windows is completely up to date. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game as administrator. I have tried running from xbox beta on pc. I have tried...
  5. Missing Perk Menu?????

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Perk Menu?????: So I have been playing almost a week now and just realized I am missing this in game perk menu in horde mode lol. First picture is of my game and second is my Wife's. Anyone have any clue how i...
  6. Autoscrolling on main menu doesn't allow me to do anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Autoscrolling on main menu doesn't allow me to do anything.: So I can log onto the main menu but with two controllers (one wired, other wireless) both start autoscrolling once you touch the the controllers on the left side. You can't get into any games. I...
  7. Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...: Bonjour , Voici mon probleme , Depuis que j'ai déménage , j'ai change de téle et je suis parti sur une téle 4k j'ai donc branche mon xbox dessus et depuis ce jour rien n'est fluide le menu xbox...
  8. Sunset Overdrive remains in the menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive remains in the menu: I can't play because when I press start, the saving screen appear and then the game come back to the start menu. 519f0a2e-1f4d-46cd-988c-2cbc97dce4e0
  9. Having problema yo go yo main menu

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having problema yo go yo main menu: Hello, my kid is having problema keith his Xbox, IT looks like there is a problem with the remote control because IT is airways in the shop menú and he cantado move to other menú. Even in shop...
  10. When I go to move the cursor on the menu tabs, it moves to the right and won't go back. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to move the cursor on the menu tabs, it moves to the right and won't go back. It...: The tab on the xbox menu runs all the way to the right tab and cannot be shifted back, making the xbox unusable. dfcb8ef0-0bcc-4123-875e-28d9cc2dca4c