Menu

Discus and support Menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; AUTTAKAA Kun painan xbox näppäintä ja pääsen menuun kursori menee suoraan alas enkä voi tehdä mitään ja reboottaaminen ei auta [Translation] Help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RiinaLahdenmaa, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Menu

AUTTAKAA
    Kun painan xbox näppäintä ja pääsen menuun kursori menee suoraan alas enkä voi tehdä mitään ja reboottaaminen ei auta

[Translation]

Help

When I press the Xbox key and I get to the menu cursor goes straight down and I can not do anything and reboots does not help

:)

RiinaLahdenmaa, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Menu

Hey there RiinaLahdenmaa,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems with your controller, Have you tried to reboot the console by doing a full

Power Cycle
    ? To do this you would Hold down the power button on the console and hold it until the console turns off. Unplug the power cord for a 2-3 minutes then plug it back in and power it back on.

Also something else to try quickly is to just resync your controller with the console by pushing down the bind buttons on the back of the controller and console simultaneously. Once they are linked check again to see if there has been
    any changes.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. ItSoHMtD Win User

Menu Death?

Well after you die the death doesn't count on the scoreboard until the revive countdown reaches zero (a few seconds longer than the respawn timer)... maybe just a sound glitch? Wouldn't be the first.
  4. The def star Win User

No Menu Music

Thanks for your input. I have tried hard rebooting and it still has no music in the Menu or Character select screen.
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User

Menu issues

That happens to me when i get disconnected from the internet
  6. banky71 Win User

The home Menu

Im an insider and mine just updated to the new home screen yesterday. Its coming.
Thema:

Menu

1. Menu - Similar Threads - Menu

2. Quick Menu Question (Xbox One X)

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Menu Question (Xbox One X): So, when I click the home button on my remote, the quick Menu pops up on the left side. However, the list of my last 5 used apps/games is stagnant and won't show the correct games. Example,...
  3. Fallout 4, main menu freeze/crash.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4, main menu freeze/crash.: In short, my fallout game will no longer load to main menu. As soon as menu selection pops up my game freezes and makes an errrr sound. I have, hard reset. Power cycled. Un-Installed and...
  4. Xbox stops responding to menu selections

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stops responding to menu selections: Alpha ring. This happened the first time last night or the night before. I think I was playing a game and hit xbox button which brought up the menu and I could navigate it but hitting A didn't...
  5. Sunset overdrive menu loop on gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive menu loop on gamepass: I was trying to play sunset overdrive but when I click play, it loads then sends me back to a menu f9747e30-3b7d-4bd4-bd12-1472efc69e97
  6. Unhidden and removed ability to hide games in gamepass menu under games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Unhidden and removed ability to hide games in gamepass menu under games and apps.: Just wanted to know if it was intentional to remove the ability to hide games in gamepass. I really appreciated this feature so when my Xbox (which is in preview beta) updated, unhid all gamepass...
  7. Flickering Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flickering Menu: I can't stop the menu on my xbox flickering. It goes down to the bottom of every menu (any page on the console) and flickers up and down between the two last options. I can't get into any games or...
  8. achievement menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievement menu: My Xbox 360 freezes when i try to leave the menu where you look at your achievements on the dashboard when i press the B button to leave. how do i fix it? it looks like this [img]...
  9. Quando eu coloco um jogo desconecta da live e volta pro menu inicial [Mod Translation -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quando eu coloco um jogo desconecta da live e volta pro menu inicial [Mod Translation -...: Mesmo sem entrar no perfil, eu coloco um jogo ai na tela pisca e volta para a tela inicial, não aparece mensagem nenhuma, e é com qualquer jogo em mídia física, se eu conecto ao vivo e coloco o...
  10. User filters / sorting preferences not saved on the new collection menu screens

in XboX Insiders
    User filters / sorting preferences not saved on the new collection menu screens: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]