Merge Accounts

Discus and support Merge Accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have 2 Microsoft accounts *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bluebrad, Feb 2, 2020.

1. bluebrad
    bluebrad Guest

Merge Accounts

i have 2 Microsoft accounts

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

and would like the xbox mart of R moved to B and any overlap to take from R

Merge Bing to B from R

merge | Emails | Contacts from R to B

the rest can just be removed

than just keep the R and forward all to B for future emails

i hop this helps i have been working on merging them for 10 years

:)

bluebrad, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

2 Konten

Hi Rauten! Unfortunately you cannot merge two Microsoft Accounts. You can link multiple accounts together, but that will not merge licenses for content or anything like that, it will just merge your email.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Consolidating my tenure.

Hey mate, if you have tenure on different accounts, there is no way to merge any detail of your accounts, so tenure, Gamerscore, marketplace items, cannot be merged.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Merging two accounts

There's no way to merge accounts.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Merging two accounts... can I do it?

It's not possible to merge accounts.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Fusing Xbox live account with regular accounts saved xbox360

No. It's not possible to merge accounts.
Thema:

Merge Accounts

1. Merge Accounts - Similar Threads - Merge Accounts

2. Sloučení dvou účtů[Translation-Merge two accounts]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sloučení dvou účtů[Translation-Merge two accounts]: Mám dva účty microsoft, každý svázaný s xbox účtem. Chtěl bych tyto účty sloučit do jednoho. Účet 1 mám na seznamu, k němu je provázaný účet xbox se jmenovkou Tachosh. Účet 2 mám na gmailu,k němu...
  3. Merge old xbox account into current windows account

in XBoX on Windows
    Merge old xbox account into current windows account: Hey, So I have an old microsoft account that's using a yahoo email that really only has my gamertag associated with it, and I want to move/merge that gamertag into my active/in-use microsoft...
  4. Looking to Merge Microsoft accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking to Merge Microsoft accounts: Hello wonderful community! I have two Microsoft accounts. One that I use currently for billing information and that contains all of my office products, and another, older account attached to a...
  5. Merging an old Xbox Account with a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging an old Xbox Account with a new Microsoft Account?: I have a question, I have an old microsoft account attached to my xbox and only really used for that, I was hoping to bring my xbox account to my new microsoft account. Is there a way to merge...
  6. I need to merge my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to merge my Microsoft account: I need to merge my microsoft account 91495cd5-c57e-48f0-987d-daa1cef4134f
  7. Can I change the email for my Xbox account to this one without merging any info with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change the email for my Xbox account to this one without merging any info with my...: My Xbox account was set up with my dad's email a few years ago and he is getting annoyed with all the emails. He has other things set up with his email and all of the methods I see seem to change...
  8. Account merging for xbox/microdsoft accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Account merging for xbox/microdsoft accounts: Could we have a feature to link accounts since i have 2 accounts, one old account which i used on xbox 360, and i have a new one i used for my microsoft account in order to play minecraft bedrock...
  9. Fusion de compte Xbox[Translation-Xbox account merge]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fusion de compte Xbox[Translation-Xbox account merge]: Bonjour, Je possède deux comptes XBox, je souhaiterais savoir si cel était permis de fusionner ces deux comptes. Merci. [Translation-Hello I have two XBox accounts, I would like to know if...
  10. Merging Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging Microsoft Accounts: Hi... I seem to have two micorisft accounts... *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** my xbox id...