Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account

Discus and support Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have a rarely (maybe 1x every 2 or 3 years) email address associated with my xbox live account. I also have an actual microsoft account with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GregMeine, Aug 18, 2019.

1. GregMeine
    GregMeine Guest

Hello,

I have a rarely (maybe 1x every 2 or 3 years) email address associated with my xbox live account. I also have an actual microsoft account with which I've purchased and use several products. I wish to merge them. Every time I try to add the xbox live account
    to the microsoft account, I get an error message and if I try to add the email address from the microsoft account to the xbox live account, I get a "that email address already exists".. Well, yes it exists and I want to associate the 2 accounts.

How can I best proceed with this?

:)

GregMeine, Aug 18, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Can multiple accts under one customer be consolidated

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it's not possible to merge multiple Xbox Live (or Microsoft) accounts into one account.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator

You can not merge Microsoft/Xbox accounts.
  4. NathanSkorick Win User

Connecting xbox live acct to existing profile

Same here, I've setup my son with a parent approved Microsoft account and parent approved Xbox Live account. In either case it doesn't let me merge the two.
  5. WPAK Win User

can i combine an old xboxlive account with my new xboxlive account

Hi,

there is no way to merge two (or more) xbox live accounts in to one xbox live account.

Sorry
  6. WPAK Win User

two accounts

Thema:

1. Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account - Similar Threads - Merge Microsoft live

2. Merge Xbox Live account into existing Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merge Xbox Live account into existing Microsoft account: I'd like to have my Xbox Live account use the same email address as my Outlook.com account. When I try to set the outlook.com address as an alias for the Xbox account, the system tells me the...
  3. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  4. Microsoft: Merge Xbox Live and Microsoft Accounts?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Merge Xbox Live and Microsoft Accounts?: Microsoft (Routers): Merge Xbox Live and Microsoft Accounts? Is there a way to merge a Xbox live and Microsoft accounts. I had to get a Microsoft account to manage my Office subscriptions and I...
  5. bad idea to finish xbox live rewards and merge it with microsoft rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    bad idea to finish xbox live rewards and merge it with microsoft rewards: Xbox Live Rewards was a motivating program, I liked Rewards credits or MyVIP Gems, or to unlock MyVIP benefits. Collecting 7000 points for a month of game pass is ridiculous, The raffles are...
  6. When Live rewards merge with Microsoft rewards, will Microsoft rewards change?

in XBoX Rewards
    When Live rewards merge with Microsoft rewards, will Microsoft rewards change?: You guys did say MERGE, not just getting rid of live rewards and keeping Microsoft rewards. When you merge things their will be changes. I read ALL the Q & A post already but this was never...
  7. When live rewards merge with Microsoft rewards, will Microsoft rewards change?

in XBoX Rewards
    When live rewards merge with Microsoft rewards, will Microsoft rewards change?: You guys did say MERGE, not just getting rid of live rewards and keeping Microsoft rewards. When you merge things their will be changes. I read ALL the Q & A post already but this was never...
  8. Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards: TLDR: Spend your gems now before they have 1/20th the value. Xbox Live Rewards was changed at the end of 2017 to include a new MyVIP reward system with a number of challenges that reward Gems...
  9. Merging an Xbox live account with a Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging an Xbox live account with a Microsoft account: I just purchased an Xbox Live Gold subscription on my Microsoft account but already had an Xbox Live account setup on my Xbox. Is there any way to merge the two so that I don't lose my current...
  10. Merging Xbox Live and Microsoft accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging Xbox Live and Microsoft accounts: My Xbox Live account has always been independent of my Microsoft account due to my laptop forcing me to have my login password the same as my microsoft account password. The email that I used for...