merge xbox 360 and xbox one accounts

Discus and support merge xbox 360 and xbox one accounts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i was just thinking it would be a good idea to do this as i have a old 360 account with all of my dlc content and now after all the backwards... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/robryan02, Oct 4, 2019.

1. /u/robryan02
    /u/robryan02 Guest

i was just thinking it would be a good idea to do this as i have a old 360 account with all of my dlc content and now after all the backwards compatibilty updates it would make it very convienient for me to play.

submitted by /u/robryan02
    [link] [comments]

/u/robryan02, Oct 4, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account.

There is no way to merge the two accounts. If you have the account details of the 360 account you can still log into it on your Xbox One but it will always be a separate account.
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  4. WPAK Win User

can i combine an old xboxlive account with my new xboxlive account

Hi,

there is no way to merge two (or more) xbox live accounts in to one xbox live account.

Sorry
  5. LiasKwokLai Win User

info on migrating saves from 360 to xbox one

he would have together xbox gold them upload his saves to.cloud saves
    wait, can we merge his 360 profile & saves with his new xbox one profile??? He has an Xbox live Gold account in his xbox one
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Gamertags?

It would be financially disastrous, if they didn't merge gamertags to the new console...

They've merged XBOX Original Gamertags, to the 360 LIVE! Network... So I highly doubt, that they wouldn't merge 360 gamertags to the 720 etc.. It's a safe bet, that they will...
Thema:

1. merge xbox 360 and xbox one accounts - Similar Threads - merge 360 accounts

2. Merge old and new gamer scores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Merge old and new gamer scores: Can you merge an old gamer tag and score with my new one c4a651b7-68e6-49c9-886e-c1c05af531d8
  3. Merging XBox and Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging XBox and Microsoft Accounts: I've been using the same xbox acct for about 10 years now. When I signed up for it back in the day, I used a hotmail.com email address. Fast forward 9 years....I've long since abandoned that...
  4. I have 2 separate accounts that need to be merged/reduced to 1 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 separate accounts that need to be merged/reduced to 1 account.: When the Xbox 360 came out, my Dad made a Microsoft account as I was young at the time. His email address and all my Xbox games and info are on that account. As I got older, I made a Microsoft...
  5. Merging or linking saved data from my old 360 account to my Xbox one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging or linking saved data from my old 360 account to my Xbox one account: Hi, When I made my xbox one account i created a new account rather than reusing the same email and information as my 360 account because i initially was using my parents email. With backward...
  6. bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...: I finely decided to update to xbox 1 and set it up with out knowing better i made a new live account i would like to if i can get my points from my old account and transfer to new one so i can do...
  7. How do I merge my xbox 360 sign in with an Microsoft account I made online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I merge my xbox 360 sign in with an Microsoft account I made online?: I have been playing xbox 360 for years and have built a gamer profile on the console but never created an xbox live account. I recently purchased a new laptop and was prompted to create a...
  8. Merging old 360 local profile with currently used Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging old 360 local profile with currently used Live account: Hi, Currently I'm using my old 360 and my One with separate profiles, because back then when I bought the 360 I wasn't using Live. Later when I put it online it forced me to create a separate...
  9. had 2 GOLD accounts for xbox 360 and want to merge to ONE account on XBOX ONE...HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    had 2 GOLD accounts for xbox 360 and want to merge to ONE account on XBOX ONE...HELP PLEASE: I have had an xbox 360 for a while, and just got the xbox one....so I used to have to have an xbox live GOLD membership for ME AND a separate GOLD account for MY BROTHER. So now I just need one...
  10. I want to merge my two xbox live accounts on the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to merge my two xbox live accounts on the 360: Yes I would like to delete my old Xbox live account bert1985 and merge the xbox live rewards, achievements and information from that account to my current Xbox live account: . How do I do that?...