Merge Xbox Accounts

Discus and support Merge Xbox Accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good evening Xbox community, I have had Xbox for 20 years after my older brother bought me my first original Xbox in 2001. I have the original Xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Soviet2Assassin, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Merge Xbox Accounts

Good evening Xbox community,

I have had Xbox for 20 years after my older brother bought me my first original Xbox in 2001. I have the original Xbox, 360, Xbox one, and xbox one x. It says on my account I only started in 2009 and never had the original Xbox. I remember we had many different accounts setup for family and friends, some live some not live, and I never ended up using my live account from original xbox when starting Xbox 360 when that came out. Maybe it was my fault, I'm not sure because I was so young. I want to merge my old original Xbox account with my current 360/Xbox one account, so my account data is updated and accurate. I grew up with Xbox, I'm 20 years old turning 21 on the 27th of this month in November 2021. I also want that crystal with my gamertag engraved onto it to put in my office. I think fans like me deserve something like that after supporting Xbox for my whole lifetime and will continue to do so.

All the best,

Bittzen, formerly , and more formerly Assassin9102

:)

Soviet2Assassin, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Panda FYB Win User

Can you merge xbox accounts

Sadly you cannot merge Xbox Accounts the closest thing available to account merging is making the other account your home.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Merging Microsoft Accounts - XBOX

You can't merge accounts on Xbox.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator

You can not merge Microsoft/Xbox accounts.
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Transfer DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One?

you cant merge different account if the account is not in the Xbox you cant used
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

2 Konten

Hi Rauten! Unfortunately you cannot merge two Microsoft Accounts. You can link multiple accounts together, but that will not merge licenses for content or anything like that, it will just merge your email.
Thema:

Merge Xbox Accounts

1. Merge Xbox Accounts - Similar Threads - Merge Accounts

2. Account merge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account merge: Hello, im having an issue with my accounts i have my current email with an OLD Xbox live profile attached and i have another email which is just a domain name associated to my Xbox account I...
  3. Xbox-Reddit link error. Unable to merge the two accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox-Reddit link error. Unable to merge the two accounts: When I enter my password right and username right to log in and link the things together, it says they're incorrect. When I try to do it via a Google login, it never stops loading and never...
  4. Can't merge Mojang account with Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't merge Mojang account with Microsoft account: I can't merge my XBOX account with my Mojang java account. It says "Minecraft is already purchased on this account!" which it is; except I want to link it to that XBOX account because it has all...
  5. Merging a Microsoft account with a netendo account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Merging a Microsoft account with a netendo account: How to merge a netendo account with a Microsoft account? if able to. bc2630bc-6c04-46ab-8567-80f5a2f0396d
  6. Minecraft Account Merge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Merge: so I migrated my mojang account EmailA to microsoft and decided to use my main outlook mailing address which is EmailB, but I forgot that I also had another copy bought under EmailB, now my...
  7. Double Accounts? How to Merge.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Double Accounts? How to Merge.: I have no idea how or when it happened. But somehow a long time ago my MS accounts got "split" I never realized it until recently. I know have a Hotmail account that is attached to everything Xbox...
  8. Merge all 3 of my Microsoft accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merge all 3 of my Microsoft accounts.: Currently I 3 Microsoft accounts that I have made in my lifetime, one which I made while I was at school to use MSN messenger, another to sign up to Xbox live and this one I am using now which I...
  9. how can i merge accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i merge accounts?: i have a question. i want to merge 2 xbox account is that possible? 40f073f1-bef3-40db-ba9e-2c40c98e6feb
  10. Account Merging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Merging: An online chat helper told me to suggest being able to merge two accounts. I have an outlook and a live.com Microsoft account that I had been messing up and using at the same time, so I have some...