Merging Microsoft Accounts - XBOX

Discus and support Merging Microsoft Accounts - XBOX in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 XBOX accounts -- I would like to merge them into one account without losing my reward points, XBOX cash ,etc. How can I do this ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CodyNoe1, Jul 15, 2019.

1. CodyNoe1
    CodyNoe1 Guest

I have 2 XBOX accounts -- I would like to merge them into one account without losing my reward points, XBOX cash ,etc. How can I do this ?

:)

CodyNoe1, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator

You can not merge Microsoft/Xbox accounts.
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

2 Konten

Hi Rauten! Unfortunately you cannot merge two Microsoft Accounts. You can link multiple accounts together, but that will not merge licenses for content or anything like that, it will just merge your email.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Possible to merge old account with new one?

There is currently no option to merge Microsoft accounts.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Account Merge

There is no way to merge multiple Microsoft accounts. Sorry.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Merging Microsoft/Xbox Accounts

Sorry, but no. There is no way to merge accounts.
Thema:

1. Merging Microsoft Accounts - XBOX - Similar Threads - Merging Microsoft Accounts

2. Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account: Hello, I have a rarely (maybe 1x every 2 or 3 years) email address associated with my xbox live account. I also have an actual microsoft account with which I've purchased and use several...
  3. Merge Xbox Live account into existing Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merge Xbox Live account into existing Microsoft account: I'd like to have my Xbox Live account use the same email address as my Outlook.com account. When I try to set the outlook.com address as an alias for the Xbox account, the system tells me the...
  4. Fusionner deux comptes microsoft[Translation-Merge two Microsoft accounts]

in XBoX on Windows
    Fusionner deux comptes microsoft[Translation-Merge two Microsoft accounts]: Bonjour, Voil , il y a quelques années, j'avais perdu mon gamertag de Xbox360 avec tout dessus, donc j'avais recréé un compte microsoft, sur lequel je joue maintenant sur PC et avec lequel j'ai...
  5. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  6. Kahden Microsoft tilin yhdistäminen [Translation - Merge two Microsoft accounts]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kahden Microsoft tilin yhdistäminen [Translation - Merge two Microsoft accounts]: Hei, En tukisivuilta löytänyt neuvoja tilanteeseeni. Minulla on kaksi Microsoft-tiliä joista toinen ikivanha pelitili jota en ole yli 10v käyttänyt missään muualla kuin xboxissa. Toinen tili...
  7. merge 2 microsoft accounts

in XBoX on Mobile
    merge 2 microsoft accounts: hi, i need to merge two microsoft acounts. 1 linked to my xbox live with an email address that i no longer use and 1 with my new email address that i used to manage the kids accounts. after some...
  8. Microsoft: Merge Xbox Live and Microsoft Accounts?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Merge Xbox Live and Microsoft Accounts?: Microsoft (Routers): Merge Xbox Live and Microsoft Accounts? Is there a way to merge a Xbox live and Microsoft accounts. I had to get a Microsoft account to manage my Office subscriptions and I...
  9. Merging Microsoft/Xbox Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging Microsoft/Xbox Accounts: Is there a way to merge MS/Xbox Accounts because over the years because of my [Mod Removed – Profanity] I created many Accounts and I dont want to lose all of my purchases and Gamerpoints....
  10. Skype and Microsoft accounts merged, how to get back to my usual Xbox account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skype and Microsoft accounts merged, how to get back to my usual Xbox account?: Hello, I have just merged my Skype account ("lemaitrehalo") to my Microsoft account ("GeckOrchidee66"), as recommended by the Microsoft website. However, I did not decide which account should be...