Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate

Discus and support Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last year I redeemed my xbox live gold for 12 months with a code then a couple of weeks later I bought a hardrive for my xbox and it came with 14 days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by フアンレーサム, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate

Last year I redeemed my xbox live gold for 12 months with a code then a couple of weeks later I bought a hardrive for my xbox and it came with 14 days of gamepass ultimate and when I redeemed that it gave me gamepass ultimate for a year merged with my gold.
    So can I recreate that and get gamepass ultimate for a year if I buy and redeem gold for 12 months then redeem gamepass ultimate for 1 month?

Thanks

:)

フアンレーサム, Nov 22, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

i accidently cancelled my live account

unfortunately, you'll have to resubscribe to gold. Ultimate includes both gold and gamepass, so any previous existing subscription gets merged into ultimate.
  3. denis97g Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hello! when subscribing to ultimate, gamepass and gold are merged together. So, yes, you'll only have to pay game pass ultimate.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

pls let us play online for free

maybe you should take advantage of the offers to get gold or xbox gamepass ultimate (which merges gamepass and gold) for a doser give you 3 months, since your request should be to epic and that they pay the online and everyone can play if the gold
  5. schnurren Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions

Hello NikMcNik,

GamePass Ultimate is the bundle itself of Gamepass and Live Gold, but it won't list that you have gold in your Xbox, if that is your question.

So it makes sense that your Live Gold is deactivated, cause you right now have enabled Gamepass Ultimate.

So :

Gamepass Ultimate ( Is like a bundle of Gamepass and Live Gold)

Xbox Live Gold

Gamepass

Will be shown as different subscriptions, cause these are technically different subscriptions, albeit Ultimate giving you both advantadges.
  6. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
Thema:

Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate

1. Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Merging Live Gold

2. Merging my main Microsoft account with my old Xbox Live MS account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging my main Microsoft account with my old Xbox Live MS account: I have two Microsoft accounts: my main, which is tied to my personal email and used for everything, and my xbox account, which is a much older account tied to an email I no longer use. I'm trying...
  3. Merging offline Xbox 360 Account to Xbox One live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging offline Xbox 360 Account to Xbox One live account: Hello, I have an offline Xbox 360 account that has NEVER accesed Xbox live. I was wondering if there was a way to add this account and its achievments/progress to my current Xbox One live account....
  4. Xbox Live and Microsoft accounts merge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live and Microsoft accounts merge?: Hi, I'm trying to clean my electronic life up a bit. I have an xbox live account profile "A" which uses email "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***", I have had this...
  5. Offline profile merge with newer live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline profile merge with newer live profile: I would like to merge my old offline profile with my newer online profile. I have my old offline hard drive and the newer online hard drive. I found responses to this question a little confusing...
  6. Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account: Hello, I have a rarely (maybe 1x every 2 or 3 years) email address associated with my xbox live account. I also have an actual microsoft account with which I've purchased and use several...
  7. Merge Xbox Live account into existing Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merge Xbox Live account into existing Microsoft account: I'd like to have my Xbox Live account use the same email address as my Outlook.com account. When I try to set the outlook.com address as an alias for the Xbox account, the system tells me the...
  8. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  9. Fusionner deux comptes xbox lives en un seul. (FR-EN) [Translation - Merge two Xbox lives...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fusionner deux comptes xbox lives en un seul. (FR-EN) [Translation - Merge two Xbox lives...: Bonjour, je cherche a fusionner deux comptes Xbox lives sous une seule adresse mail afin qu'il n'en reste plus qu'un mais sans que je perdes mon email, je souhaite simplement que mes comptes Xbox...
  10. Xbox Live Accounts merging/combining

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Accounts merging/combining: Hi all, Just wanting to find out if it is possible to move all games/game saves, DLC, purchases etc etc to a new Xbox Live account (I have an email address but has no purchases on it currently)....