Message for Xbox Ambassadors

Discus and support Message for Xbox Ambassadors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys :) Since there has been a few issues with people recieving E-Mails from Xbox, I thought I'd make a post to let people know about the latest... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomRowland, Jun 1, 2014.

1. TomRowland
    TomRowland Guest

Hey guys Message for Xbox Ambassadors :)

Since there has been a few issues with people recieving E-Mails from Xbox, I thought I'd make a post to let people know about the latest challenge.
    Each day in June, we will see how many individual ambassadors sign in to take a question. If there are at least 150 unique ambassadors participating that day, then that’s a win! Fifteen days of winning, and the community completes the challenge!!

If we make it to 150 people x 15 days, Mister Fitzer and Miss Ermine will be hosting a Beach Party-themed Twitch Stream. We will play games, eat ice cream and perhaps sing at Ambassador request. Thank
    you cards will also be sent out, on top of the usual XP.

Good luck gang!

:)

TomRowland, Jun 1, 2014
  2. SchNerd
    SchNerd Guest
    I somehow got a free Elder Scrolls Online..?

Wife has her own, kid cant reach any Xbox component's anymore, not game sharing, called Xbox no pending or recent charges.

Im a part of 3 Xbox programs. Preview, Ambassador and VIP. Guessing it was one of them but I usually get a message.

SchNerd, Jun 1, 2014
  3. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Mr Langguth Win User

GTA san andreas wont work on my 360 slim and i have a 250gb hardrive

Need Help? I'm an ambassador so message me on xbox.
  5. WPAK Win User

How do i talk to a ambassador

Hi there,

if you are referring to any Xbox Ambassador then you could try sending a tweet via twitter @XboxSupport

A Xbox Ambassador likely will respond.

If you are referring to somebody from the Xbox Ambassadors Staff then you could send a DM to @XboxAmbassadors or join the Xbox Ambassadors Discord if you are an active Xbox Ambassador, details can be found on the website.

You can also send me a message via for example Xbox Live
  6. WPAK Win User

Removed as Ambassador

Hi there,

when removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program you usually will receive a message with the reason for the removal.
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

issues with acceptance email

When you say you've sent messages to "Xbox Ambassador", who/what exactly are you referring to?
  8. Traumacx Win User

Ambassador chat- No messages

Hey Savage Duck!

I think the best place to ask about Ambassador problems is here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

I am new as ambassador also, as far as I know, those chat pop up randomly, I got 2x yesterday, most of the time those questions are closed by the users, hardly able to answer them.

Better luck on your problem!
Thema:

1. Message for Xbox Ambassadors - Similar Threads - Message Ambassadors

2. 8015000A error code Xbox live can’t connect message

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015000A error code Xbox live can’t connect message: Ran internet and xbox live diagnostics test to make sure the connection is secure to run live yet i stull get this error code and have been getting it since 9pm CST. Also cleared system cache,...
  3. Crusader Kings III won't install - get message saying it's not yet available

in XBoX on Windows
    Crusader Kings III won't install - get message saying it's not yet available: When I try to install Crusader Kings III on Xbox Game Pass, it claims to be installed after just few seconds, but does not appear in the app list on the left. The Play button does appear on the...
  4. xbox 360 messaging

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 messaging: can not send receive messages d36cedfc-43f2-4e1e-894f-d6e6b3d7cb24
  5. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...: Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in...
  6. Ambassadors: The Evil Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors: The Evil Message: I've had an enforcement action on my account (which has been removed) but I can't view a single page on the ambassadors website - even now, when it's been like 5 months since the enforcement. Why?...
  7. I'm a new Ambassador, any questions? message me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm a new Ambassador, any questions? message me: I'm new to this may not be good but enjoy it. 8db51bb8-071f-487a-9df0-e1947090dbb4
  8. Mass spam messages. Need ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mass spam messages. Need ambassador: hello, today I was the receipent of a mass spam. Currently I have 864 messages in my inbox all from one people. However they are multiple lines due to the spammer adding more people to the...
  9. Don't receive messages from Xbox ambassador Skype contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't receive messages from Xbox ambassador Skype contact: Hi there I have noticed for some time now that I don't receive any contact from the Xbox ambassador contact on Skype and it also says its offline email [Mod Removed] gt reference number [Mod...
  10. Where to report harassing messages, I am an Xbox ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to report harassing messages, I am an Xbox ambassador.: I am an xbox ambassador , but I do not market this on xbox live, I need to know where and how to report a gamer tag for a harassing msg on xbox one Other than the report feature associated with...