Message for Xbox Ambassadors

Discus and support Message for Xbox Ambassadors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys :) Since there has been a few issues with people recieving E-Mails from Xbox, I thought I'd make a post to let people know about the latest... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomRowland, Jun 1, 2014.

1. TomRowland
    TomRowland Guest

Hey guys Message for Xbox Ambassadors :)

Since there has been a few issues with people recieving E-Mails from Xbox, I thought I'd make a post to let people know about the latest challenge.
    Each day in June, we will see how many individual ambassadors sign in to take a question. If there are at least 150 unique ambassadors participating that day, then that’s a win! Fifteen days of winning, and the community completes the challenge!!

If we make it to 150 people x 15 days, Mister Fitzer and Miss Ermine will be hosting a Beach Party-themed Twitch Stream. We will play games, eat ice cream and perhaps sing at Ambassador request. Thank
    you cards will also be sent out, on top of the usual XP.

Good luck gang!

:)

TomRowland, Jun 1, 2014
  2. SchNerd
    SchNerd Guest
    I somehow got a free Elder Scrolls Online..?

Wife has her own, kid cant reach any Xbox component's anymore, not game sharing, called Xbox no pending or recent charges.

Im a part of 3 Xbox programs. Preview, Ambassador and VIP. Guessing it was one of them but I usually get a message.

SchNerd, Jun 1, 2014
  3. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Mr Langguth Win User

GTA san andreas wont work on my 360 slim and i have a 250gb hardrive

Need Help? I'm an ambassador so message me on xbox.
  5. WPAK Win User

Removed as Ambassador

Hi there,

when removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program you usually will receive a message with the reason for the removal.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

issues with acceptance email

When you say you've sent messages to "Xbox Ambassador", who/what exactly are you referring to?
  7. xDeadlyRosesx Win User

xbox ambassador question

i tried messaging xbox ambassador twitter but nothing yet, and i dont know who was assigned to me.
  8. IIII Modz IIII Win User

Anyone just get a message from LIVE?

Hey everyone,

The message is legit!

I had this message many times.

I got one about some Ambassador Bot (Because I'm an Ambassador)

Please do not ignore these message's they might be important.

-

~ Modz
Thema:

1. Message for Xbox Ambassadors - Similar Threads - Message Ambassadors

2. Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BOTZ3R0 [link] [comments]
  3. Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....: I really don’t like how the new pop up notification messages pop up on my tv. when they pop up on my tv now the pop up notification messages show up on my tv. then that just disappear after...
  4. Microsoft is deleting my messages and falsely sccuses me of breaking the rules!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft is deleting my messages and falsely sccuses me of breaking the rules!: I understand if this sounds like a joke.. I can assure anyone it's not fun at all for me... 2 minutes after I posted a nornal message asking [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] they're doing and explained...
  5. Error message when trying to give parental consent

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to give parental consent: In trying to give parental consent when creating an Xbox Live child account on PC, I get as far as entering my Microsoft/XBox Live account details and am redirected to a page that says, "We are...
  6. Ambassadors: The Evil Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors: The Evil Message: I've had an enforcement action on my account (which has been removed) but I can't view a single page on the ambassadors website - even now, when it's been like 5 months since the enforcement. Why?...
  7. I'm a new Ambassador, any questions? message me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm a new Ambassador, any questions? message me: I'm new to this may not be good but enjoy it. 8db51bb8-071f-487a-9df0-e1947090dbb4
  8. Mass spam messages. Need ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mass spam messages. Need ambassador: hello, today I was the receipent of a mass spam. Currently I have 864 messages in my inbox all from one people. However they are multiple lines due to the spammer adding more people to the...
  9. Don't receive messages from Xbox ambassador Skype contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't receive messages from Xbox ambassador Skype contact: Hi there I have noticed for some time now that I don't receive any contact from the Xbox ambassador contact on Skype and it also says its offline email [Mod Removed] gt reference number [Mod...
  10. Where to report harassing messages, I am an Xbox ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to report harassing messages, I am an Xbox ambassador.: I am an xbox ambassador , but I do not market this on xbox live, I need to know where and how to report a gamer tag for a harassing msg on xbox one Other than the report feature associated with...