Message from Xbox Live containing EA Access Redeem Code Disappeared

Discus and support Message from Xbox Live containing EA Access Redeem Code Disappeared in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered the digital FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition via the Xbox One Store in the middle of July. I then received the pre-order bonus code for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fry39, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Fry39
    Fry39 Guest

I pre-ordered the digital FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition via the Xbox One Store in the middle of July. I then received the pre-order bonus code for the EA Access service in an Xbox Live message (saw the message, hadn't used code yet).

I checked my Xbox Live messages today so I could redeem the EA Access code I had received, but the message containing is gone. I know i never deleted it.

How do I get that EA Access code back, or a new one if getting the original is not possible?

Thanks!

:)

Fry39, Aug 24, 2015
  2. Message from Xbox live containing EA Access redeem code disappeared

Hey there M4TT1 04 and Riemsdyk I21I!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Message from Xbox live containing EA Access redeem code disappeared

The same thing is gone on with ne im not impressed with xbox they probabley ripped off so many people.

Riemsdyk I21I, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Message from Xbox Live containing EA Access Redeem Code Disappeared

Hey there Fry39!

HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Aug 25, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Message from Xbox live containing EA Access redeem code disappeared

Hey there M4TT1 04 and Riemsdyk I21I!

HERE. =)
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Fry39!

HERE. =)
  7. Riemsdyk I21I Win User

Message from Xbox live containing EA Access redeem code disappeared

The same thing is gone on with ne im not impressed with xbox they probabley ripped off so many people.
  8. Ŧuroĸħaŋ... Win User

Redeem code via web didnt send to XB1

UPDATE: As a Preview member, you are getting an exclusive invitation to see EA Access first! Click 'Redeem code' from this message on your Xbox One to download the app and see what EA Access is all about.
  9. AridLizard Win User

Xbox Live Gold Glitch

on your xbox go to your messages. you should have a Message From Xbox that will contain the code for you to redeem in the xbox store
Thema:

1. Message from Xbox Live containing EA Access Redeem Code Disappeared - Similar Threads - Message Live containing

2. Getting this message even though I live in America!

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this message even though I live in America!: [IMG] submitted by /u/karam1122 [link] [comments]
  3. This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...: I received this email and cannot find out any information about what it is about. The links do not work. This notification has been sent to your Xbox Live account and the email address associated...
  4. I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...

in XboX Insiders
    I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  5. **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...: Before you read I want to note: I have edited this post multiple times already. Note that this bug has been tested on multiple devices with friends. I used a Chormebook. I think this is a fault on...
  6. I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now?: As title suggests, I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code for fightnight champions and when i tried to copy and paste i clicked delete. is there a way i can get this...
  7. accidentally deleted message from xbox live containing gears of war codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    accidentally deleted message from xbox live containing gears of war codes: Accidentally deleted messages from xbox live that had gears of war 1 2 3 and judgement, can i get them back anyway? 8d0fd09b-2062-4722-b532-6fd29323ff25
  8. Accidentally Deleted the Message from Xbox Live that Contained My Friend Code for Overwatch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally Deleted the Message from Xbox Live that Contained My Friend Code for Overwatch: Hi is there anyway a xbox tech can resend the same code to me or help me solve this proble,? 4212bddc-4885-4e91-adc4-616ecde95e50
  9. Message from Xbox live containing EA Access redeem code disappeared

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Message from Xbox live containing EA Access redeem code disappeared: I pre-ordered the digital FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition via the Xbox One Store in the middle of July. I then received the pre-order bonus code for the EA Access service in an Xbox Live message (saw...
  10. I have mistakenly deleted the xbox live message containing Gear of War 4 Beta Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have mistakenly deleted the xbox live message containing Gear of War 4 Beta Code: I have mistakenly deleted the xbox live message containing Gear of War 4 Beta Code, is there any way I can retrieve that message? 5df6da8c-f1ec-49fe-bd4d-ebe559212950