Message I didn’t send got me banned?

Discus and support Message I didn’t send got me banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A message appeared to someone I was playing with on sea of thieves, he responded in German, the message that was sent from my account says [message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EasyWins, May 6, 2021.

1. EasyWins
    EasyWins Guest

A message appeared to someone I was playing with on sea of thieves, he responded in German, the message that was sent from my account says [message deleted], problem is, I didn’t send him any messages, I talk on my mic, and this message I didn’t send has got me communication banned, I would like someone to please check the IP of the login for the message to show it’s not my usual (which I was still signed into) and reverse my ban and take action against him for accessing my account, providing the IP that matches the message sender matches his, would this be possible..? Thanks

:)

EasyWins, May 6, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Hello new forums

I didn`t think level V had the same "powers" as a moderator.

Cloudstrife had sent me a private message that had got wiped before i read it,i just wanted to know what it was.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gamertag Change

I didn`t call you a liar at all, and i have no obligation to answer any private messages you send me.

I do not work for microsoft, no one here does.

The only people that could change your tag for free are the ones that sent you here.
  4. Scrtch Win User

Playdate with Moderators

Got our first race in and I didn;t finish completely last.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Why get an Xbox

[quote user="DADDY BENNY"]Yeah that free PSN service where everyone got their personal details and bank accounts hacked![/quote]

no they didn`t,i`m a psn user and mine didn`t,neither did anyone i know.
  6. Ash2X Win User

Xbox One game DVR will not record

I can record,but the Quality didn´t change and I got not Sound on the recorded File.
Thema:

1. Message I didn’t send got me banned? - Similar Threads - Message didn’t send

2. Recovering deleted messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering deleted messages: If you’re seeing this please please help me. I was playing Overwatch and got so mad I joined a party and told a kid to go off himself. He messaged me a couple days later saying hey can we talk and...
  3. XSX PURCHASE PILOT MESSAGE PURCHASE PHASE

in XboX Insiders
    XSX PURCHASE PILOT MESSAGE PURCHASE PHASE: SO IS TODAY CONFIRMED THAT THE PILOT MESSAGES WILL GO OUT TODAY AT ANYTIME ? submitted by /u/Novel_Temperature_28 [link] [comments]
  4. 'Change your privacy settings to send messages' warning in Xbox app Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    'Change your privacy settings to send messages' warning in Xbox app Windows 10: I purposely set my privacy settings, but the Xbox app keeps giving me an annoying large banner warning message at the top of the xbox app every time I open it. I keep dismissing the notifications,...
  5. Anybody receive Purchase Pilot reservation messages yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody receive Purchase Pilot reservation messages yet?: I think they said today and tomorrow is when messages are being sent out. Curious if anyone’s gotten lucky yet. submitted by /u/JMan2345678 [link] [comments]
  6. Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is: I cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the ban is cfd82d10-c3b7-4948-8985-575fd11c9eca
  7. messages

in XBoX Accessibility
  8. Do we know when Purchase Pilot messages start getting sent out?

in XboX Insiders
    Do we know when Purchase Pilot messages start getting sent out?: Hoping to get a Series X and I’m all registered for the program. Have they given a date as to when people start being selected? submitted by /u/JMan2345678 [link] [comments]
  9. Everytime I try to download War zone a message pops up installation stopped. Any body else...

in XboX Insiders
    Everytime I try to download War zone a message pops up installation stopped. Any body else...: submitted by /u/Rootofallevil1927 [link] [comments]
  10. "Oops. Don't know what happened there." message. When trying to purchase games.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "Oops. Don't know what happened there." message. When trying to purchase games.: I've tried to buy three games within the last week and each time I just assume that it'll fix itself eventually. However, now I want to buy a game that is on sale and it isn't working so I need to...