Message issue

Discus and support Message issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For over 2 or 3 months now I cant seem to leave a group chat every1 but 1 other person has left and there's been a couple of times it'll let me leave... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Message issue

For over 2 or 3 months now I cant seem to leave a group chat every1 but 1 other person has left and there's been a couple of times it'll let me leave but the message will reappear. Anyone else have this problem

submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE
    [link] [comments]

/u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Sep 4, 2019
  2. OK Fowl Win User

Messaging issue

Go to
    https://account.live.com/proofs/Manage
    look under "Security info helps keep your account secure" and make sure they have a phone and email listed.

If any are missing please add them. If Any ARE listed delete and re-add them. And Save Changes.

Then Restart Console Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide. Select Settings. > Select Restart console. > Select
    Yes to confirm.

Once the Console Has restarted you should be able to send messages.
  3. FreeIvy61225839 Win User

Messaging issue

I can receive messages, but cannot send them. I have tried to enter my phone number, but I don't get any code. The email I used is from my iPad, does that have something to do with it? I beg for help !! \•-•/
  4. Saved Patriot Win User

Message issues

Hey there Trotty75,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is something we have a team working on currently, are you able to send and receive messages through xbox.com or on the Xbox console without any issues presently?

Let us know!
    Please fix this soon
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Message issues

Finally a response, but with only questions and not answers. Mine has been broken since the last update. Everything else works perfectly.
    So to clarify BlueTiger54, the issue is only happening with you on iOS devices correct? Which version iOS are you running (are you running a technical BETA as well?) and please try the steps on this guide

HERE
    to see if it helps out with the issue.

Let us know how it goes!
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Messaging Issue

I have the same problem. Messaging seems to work fine, except for saving of the conversation.

Messages are visible on the mobile app
Thema:

Message issue

1. Message issue - Similar Threads - Message issue

2. Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One: A problem started recently with my Xbox One. This seems to be limited to the Xbox as all accounts on the Xbox are affected, I have not been able to test the same accounts on other consoles. To...
  3. Issues error messages Xbox One functions not working properly. Here is a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues error messages Xbox One functions not working properly. Here is a solution: Hello everyone I wanna share a very important thing you should do when your going to buy a Xbox one. Or when you have Xbox one already and have Issues. Part 1 : Story I was very happy when i...
  4. Xbox message issue (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox message issue (alpha skip ahead): Since the recent updates every time i send a message on xbox it takes 1-3 hours before the xbox message centre refreshes so i can see what my friends messaged me. I have powercycled the xbox and...
  5. My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue: me and my friend were just casually messaging each other, and not to long ago, he is now unable to message me due to a “suspension”, his gamertag is [Mod removed - personal information] I would...
  6. Constant Messaging Issues on Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant Messaging Issues on Console Companion: I have fought issues with sending messages on the PC App for some time now with no rhyme or reason as to why it works for a few minutes then fails with the "we can't show your friends right now -...
  7. Messaging Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messaging Issue: Hi, I have an issue where I am trying to message somebody and the message sends and she replies, but the conversation is not saved it just dissapears but the conversation can continue it just...
  8. Message/Conversation issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message/Conversation issues: I very ofter send message to friends. A lot are game clips because something is funny. But sometimes I can't send message or even post in a conversation we made. I can write and when I click to...
  9. Odd Messaging Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd Messaging Issue: I am having a strange issue with my xbox messages on my console. Messages come in way later than they should normally and all at once. For instance three people messaged me yesterday and I...
  10. There seems to be an issue with my messages. Anyone know the fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    There seems to be an issue with my messages. Anyone know the fix?: So after the recent update, I've noticed my messages have stopped working. They're all frozen to conversations I had last Friday and further away. When I send a message, it sticks to "sending" and...