Message "Try again in a while" for Store and Blu Ray Player

Discus and support Message "Try again in a while" for Store and Blu Ray Player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, For the last 2 weeks I have not been able to play blu rays on my xbox one X (used to work fine) as I keep getting a message "Try again in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IncredibleBraig, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Message "Try again in a while" for Store and Blu Ray Player

Hi,

For the last 2 weeks I have not been able to play blu rays on my xbox one X (used to work fine) as I keep getting a message

"Try again in a while.

Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check xbox live service status go to https://support.xbox.com"

After speaking to various people I thought it was just the sub-par Blu Ray app so thought I would look for another app to play Blu Rays/DVDs on the store today. However when I went to load the store the exact same thing happens. I am bloody irritated.

Games work fine, I'm connected to the Internet, no service issues reported, I have downloaded other apps from my library.

I'm really struggling to understand what's going on.

:)

IncredibleBraig, Feb 12, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Try the hard reset and also try deleting/installing the app again.
  4. ryfelt007 Win User

Can't Access Games Section of Store

My blu ray isn't working, either. Uninstalled to try to reinstall, and I get a message that says it's not available in the store right now. Might be temporary, try again later.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

While I saw a 3D option for a brief second in the Blu-ray settings panel, it disappeared. The Blu-ray player hasn't been updated yet to support 3D. I tested with a 3D disc and got the normal error message, then deleted the player and reinstalled it. The
    app creation date is still showing as November, 2013. They've stated an updated Blu-ray app is coming later in the preview.
  6. MinistrOFwar Win User

Backwards compatible

Same problem. Keeps saying Not able to purchase at this time. Please try again later.

Also, when I put in my original disk, Blu-Ray player keeps coming up. Uninstalled Blu-Ray app and asks me to install Blu-Ray app again when inserting Black Ops disk.

WTF!
Thema:

1. Message "Try again in a while" for Store and Blu Ray Player - Similar Threads - Message Try again

2. 'Try Again in a While' error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Try Again in a While' error message: Every time I click on a certain game, just the one game, a message comes on screen saying 'apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live server status, go to...
  3. Try again in a while message pops up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try again in a while message pops up: When i try to go into any app it says “try again in a while” it happens on all apps and it wont let me open any apps at any time. I reset my xbox, i reset my internet and still nothing. Anyone...
  4. "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag: How to fix this error? I can't change it. 40b7e2cd-c0b9-42e1-a7dd-bd27be6877cc
  5. Error Message"" We were unable to load your messages, please try again later.""

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message"" We were unable to load your messages, please try again later."": Hello i can seem to send messages from destinylfg.net directly to players also when i log into my xbox.com account i see the following under the messages section " We were unable to load your...
  6. "We Were Unable to Send this Message. Try Again Later."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We Were Unable to Send this Message. Try Again Later.": I am getting an error message when trying to send messages on the Windows 10 Xbox app saying "We Were Unable to Send this Message. Try Again Later." Does anyone know a fix for this? I have tried...
  7. Try Again message when redeeming Xbox live code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again message when redeeming Xbox live code: Hi. I purchased a pre-paid 12 month code for Xbox live and every time I try to enter it I get an error message saying Try Again it might be a problem on our end. I've tried over the course of a...
  8. I keep getting the message "please try again later, the problem is on our side"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting the message "please try again later, the problem is on our side": I have been getting the message for redeming my xbox live gold code that says: Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. well, i've waited a bit and tried it...
  9. That didn't work. Sorry, try that again message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    That didn't work. Sorry, try that again message.: So I tried logging on a few days ago and found that I can't do anything on my Xbox except for playing games. For some reason every time I try to access clubs, my profile, friends profiles, and my...
  10. "Sorry, we can't send this message right now. Try again in a while."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, we can't send this message right now. Try again in a while.": Hey, everyone. I have a reoccurring issue with the Xbox One site in particular. It is not uncommon for me to get "Sorry, we can't send this message right now. Try again in a while." error message...