Message with my fallout 3 code has expired

Discus and support Message with my fallout 3 code has expired in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I purchased Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Bundle on Nov 10th. I received redemption code via xbox live message, but unfortunately never got... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ThePsychMan480, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Message with my fallout 3 code has expired

Good afternoon,

I purchased Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Bundle on Nov 10th. I received redemption code via xbox live message, but unfortunately never got around to redeeming it. It has now been >30 days since I received the code, so the original message has been deleted. Would
    it be possible for you to resend the code to my account?

Here is the requested info in the requested format:

• Promotion name Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4
    • Date of purchase: Nov 10, 2015
    • Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired
    Thanks

:)

ThePsychMan480, Dec 30, 2015
  2. MicBNE
    MicBNE Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of purchase: 11/11/2015

Issue:

“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”

Date of purchase: “[Insert date]”Issue:“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”

MicBNE, Dec 30, 2015
  3. JiMb01101
    JiMb01101 Guest
    Fallout 3 download code

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4

The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

JiMb01101, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Message with my fallout 3 code has expired

Hey there ThePsychMan480!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Dec 31, 2015
  5. AquaticaI Win User

Fallout 3 Promotional Code

BTW purchased Fallout 4 on November 22, 2015. “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  6. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

Fallout 3 code message expired

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  7. omega knight45 Win User

Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  8. ScubaScurv Win User

Fallout 3 redemption code

What did I miss?

Date of purchase: I can't recall the exact date, but it was pre ordered.

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired
  9. MrJoshBaker Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of purchase: Jul 1, 2015

last 4 digits of my order# 9785

The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired. Please resend.

Gamertag: tacohead inc

Thank you!
Thema:

Message with my fallout 3 code has expired

1. Message with my fallout 3 code has expired - Similar Threads - Message fallout code

2. My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.: Can someone help me recover the code. I didn’t enter it in time and now would like to recover the code somehow. If anyone can help me thank you. 5772371b-a4d1-4425-8ea4-52fcab35aa92
  3. Deleted a message with a promo code to Fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted a message with a promo code to Fallout 3: Hello! I deleted the message with the activation code fallout 3. The code has been received with the purchase of fallout 4. How can I restore the code for the game? Account name are [MOD...
  4. Deleted Message containing Fallout 4 Rocket 69 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted Message containing Fallout 4 Rocket 69 code: I bought my Xbox One back in March, along with Fallout 4. A while later I received a message for the Rocket 69 download code for Forza 6. I wasn't into the Forza series at the time and a short...
  5. recovering fallout 3 message and/or code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    recovering fallout 3 message and/or code: Received a message last year after purchasing fallout 4. It was a code for fallout 3. Unfortunately that message disappeared before I could activate the code. I am trying to either retrieve the...
  6. I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code: I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code for buying Fallout 4 from the xbox store. Is there any chance I could get it back? Because a nice person said that I...
  7. I deleted my message that had my fallout 3 redeem code from buying fallout 4, Can i get it ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I deleted my message that had my fallout 3 redeem code from buying fallout 4, Can i get it ...: I pre ordered Fallout 4 a while back and got the code for fallout 3, however I guess i never redeemed it and deleted the messages from xbox. I still have my confirmation email for pre ordering, I...
  8. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 - Message has expired.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 - Message has expired.: I purchased Fallout 4 for the Xbox One last year and received the message with the code for Fallout 3. I didn't use the code at the time, and the message has since expired. GT:...
  9. My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages: I don't get that much time to play my Xbox. To be honest, its actually been sitting rarely being used except the few times that we watch blurays. I had some issues getting my fallout 3 code when i...
  10. Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER: Hi, I pre ordered Fallout 4 on November 21, 2015. I received fallout 4 and also received fallout 3 game code with my purchase on my inbox messages... The thing is that xbox erased my messages......