Message with promocode disappeared

Discus and support Message with promocode disappeared in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I tried going to XBL support for help with the fact that the message disappeared from my console's inbox a month ago but they just kept saying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lael07, May 20, 2014.

1. Lael07
    Lael07 Guest

I tried going to XBL support for help with the fact that the message disappeared from my console's inbox a month ago but they just kept saying to contact XBL rewards forum, which then redirected me here.

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

:)

Lael07, May 20, 2014
  2. message with code disappeared

Hey, Inu! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Message with promocode disappeared :D

Misses Quinzel, May 20, 2014
  3. message with code disappeared

my message with my dark souls code from preordering dark souls 3 disappeared from my message box before 30 days and it didn't get deleted and was wondering if I could retreive my code back

InuStarfire08, May 20, 2014
  4. Luffar Win User

Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers

Hi! If you have bought game on XONE and do not playing mtg IRL, can you give me promocode pls
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Message disappeared

Hey smiehe! You should get your codes shortly. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Code in message disappeared

LiaFox,

Just wanted to let you know to hang tight and wait for an Xbox Support member to chime in. They should be able to help you recover the code and send you a PM with it.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

OLD MESSAGES DISAPPEARED ...

Hey there IL BISAO!

In order for us to assist further you will need to make a post in the forum that onyx62is has linked, be sure to make a post under the profile that you pre-ordered Fallout 4 with. Thanks in advance!
  8. onyxishere Win User

OLD MESSAGES DISAPPEARED ...

Live messages do have a limited time span on your console and will disappear after about 30 days. It's always best to ensure you copy out a code or use it as soon as possible when you get it.

In the meantime please post a new thread to the following link regarding the missing code. Perhaps one of the support agents may be able to assist.

forums.xbox.com/.../4272.aspx
Thema:

1. Message with promocode disappeared - Similar Threads - Message promocode disappeared

2. XboxApp Messages not loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    XboxApp Messages not loading: So is someone at Microsoft ever going to address the fact that messages haven't been loading on the app for almost three months? 877d66be-18d1-45f1-a773-f79ed066eb6e
  3. Xbox 1 not playing some of my 4k movies , im getting the below message on my 65 in 4k HD...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 not playing some of my 4k movies , im getting the below message on my 65 in 4k HD...: I'm getting this message. please try a different disc. We can't play this one. (0x91d70001) I have played them before and now for some reasons it does this with many of my 4k /HD /HDR movies, my...
  4. Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone: I've tried many different methods but i still can't send or see messages on my Xbox App on my mobile phone. All it says is 'can't refresh feed'. I've tried adding my number, doing a security...
  5. DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057: There is enough space but it will not download . I have not idea what to do so any help would be welcomed 37b5d052-0146-4a74-8333-a3813c5fb12c
  6. Reported Twice For The Same Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reported Twice For The Same Message: Hello, I got temporarily suspended from xbox live, and i have recently gotten another suspension for the same exact 1 message. I need help with this 8f039326-1ef9-4798-b2d4-91cd92e6531d
  7. Messaging

in XBoX on Mobile
    Messaging: I cant send messages to my friends and i logout and login It still dont work and i add my number and its not reading it 479d9eca-2640-4a40-a194-45d9b27ff946
  8. Receiving Messages through the "Chats" on the Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving Messages through the "Chats" on the Xbox one: Hi, I don't know if anyone can suggest anything but for the last 6days I cannot view any messages sent to me through 'Chats' on my Xbox One? 8b707219-cc7f-4fe5-92c8-077667ae2ce5
  9. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  10. MESSAGERIE XBOX (XBOX MESSAGING)

in XBoX Accessibility
    MESSAGERIE XBOX (XBOX MESSAGING): Bonjour, Je suis nouvelle. Un ami m'a envoyé un message. Je ne le vois pas. Comment faire ? Par ailleurs, lorsque dans le DNS, on voit xboxskype.xbox.com, profile.Xbox.com. Pouvez vous me dire...