Message with promocode disappeared

Discus and support Message with promocode disappeared in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I tried going to XBL support for help with the fact that the message disappeared from my console's inbox a month ago but they just kept saying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lael07, May 20, 2014.

1. Lael07
    Lael07 Guest

I tried going to XBL support for help with the fact that the message disappeared from my console's inbox a month ago but they just kept saying to contact XBL rewards forum, which then redirected me here.

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

:)

Lael07, May 20, 2014
  2. message with code disappeared

Hey, Inu! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Message with promocode disappeared :D

Misses Quinzel, May 20, 2014
  3. message with code disappeared

my message with my dark souls code from preordering dark souls 3 disappeared from my message box before 30 days and it didn't get deleted and was wondering if I could retreive my code back

InuStarfire08, May 20, 2014
  4. Luffar Win User

Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers

Hi! If you have bought game on XONE and do not playing mtg IRL, can you give me promocode pls
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Message disappeared

Hey smiehe! You should get your codes shortly. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. SocigoTalha Win User

Preview Invite Dissapeared

I'am still with it. I received the message and it disappeared.
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Code in message disappeared

LiaFox,

Just wanted to let you know to hang tight and wait for an Xbox Support member to chime in. They should be able to help you recover the code and send you a PM with it.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

OLD MESSAGES DISAPPEARED ...

Hey there IL BISAO!

In order for us to assist further you will need to make a post in the forum that onyx62is has linked, be sure to make a post under the profile that you pre-ordered Fallout 4 with. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Message with promocode disappeared - Similar Threads - Message promocode disappeared

2. Xbox One S Bluetooth Android Error Message

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One S Bluetooth Android Error Message: I was trying to connect my Xbox One S controller to my Android phone (It's a Motorola G5 running Android version 8.1.0) but this error message keeps showing up when I try to pair. The controller...
  3. From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...

in XboX Insiders
    From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSid117 [link] [comments]
  4. Getting an error message when opening the TuneIn Radio app

in XboX Insiders
    Getting an error message when opening the TuneIn Radio app: Im getting an error message since the update before the latest beta update. Getting error message: 0x80073cf6. Also reported from my console. submitted by /u/Niro036 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't hear voice messages on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear voice messages on my Xbox One: Using an inline mic headset I can record a voice message & the recipient can listen to my message but I can't hear their voice messages or any of mine. I can hear game/system audio. In audio...
  6. Message favouring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message favouring: I’m gonna share this just to clear my mind on how stupid the message report system is, this has happened multiple times on different accounts. People message you randomly from after a game and...
  7. Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages: On Xbox.com ONLY I've noticed a recent unfixed error so when I go to my Messages I see the conversations boxes on the left side & there up to 6-8 months old but it only shows the gamertags & the...
  8. Getting error message on initializing a game on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error message on initializing a game on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hi everyone, I'm getting the following error message on trying to initialize Wasteland 3 on PC: Application folder: C:/Program...
  9. Xbox App Messaging

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Messaging: (Very long, sorry :( ) I don't have an xbox myself, but I use the app to stay in contact with my friends on Xbox and we talk in parties all the time. As of only a couple days ago (around Jan 4th,...
  10. Can’t send messages or reply on Xbox 360 (enter gamertag button greyed out)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t send messages or reply on Xbox 360 (enter gamertag button greyed out): So I got an Xbox 360 about last week (yes I know I’m veeeery late since this is the original) and I was hooked to it 24/7. Well not literally, but that’s beside the point. So I tried to go onto...