Discus and support Message in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A message keeps appearing when I'm connecting to a party can not find a microphone for these people the head set is working and the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Plynn123, May 13, 2019.

1. Plynn123
    Plynn123 Guest

A message keeps appearing when I'm connecting to a party can not find a microphone for these people the head set is working and the controller

:)

Plynn123, May 13, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

1. Message - Similar Threads - Message

2. XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing: Hi since yesterday i wanted to game on but received following error: XBOX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 60+ game files missing since that error i just see very old...
  3. I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com....: Hi, I am getting this message when I try to purchase a game from the Microsoft store from my xbox one. I have a live subscription, I am well over 18 and the setting are set to unrestricted, and...
  4. Fehlermeldung xbox one [Translation-Error message xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fehlermeldung xbox one [Translation-Error message xbox one]: Meine Xbox bringt mir folgende Fehlermeldungen 0 x 903f8001 und 0x 80a30204 . Was muss ich tun ? Kann mich nicht auf der Xbox anmelden. [Translation-My Xbox brings me the following error messages...
  5. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages: Model No.: Kinect. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages e4e6355a-27ea-4c78-8610-bf956ae2ff33
  6. Accidentally reported a message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported a message: I accidentaly, or well better because I am too dumb to read, reported a message. It was from someone I don’t know and just said “U stuck?” and well after all the [Mod Removed - Profanity] going on...
  7. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  8. Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.: I came across a short video on Twitter last night that shows a friends messages on Xbox Live. In the video, there is one that's hidden. I took a screenshot of it: http://imgur.com/TCqAO8p I'd...
  9. Messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messages: Why does the xbox website not allow me to see my current messages on my xbox? Whenever I try to check my messages on my xbox profile the messages take a really long time to load, if they load at...
  10. Xbox Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Messages: I feel like you should be able to send images through the messaging feature rather than through the file system. 6bbb15c8-6b5f-4361-92dd-4eda7c5862cd