Discus and support Message in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A message keeps appearing when I'm connecting to a party can not find a microphone for these people the head set is working and the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Plynn123, May 13, 2019 at 7:53 AM.

1. Plynn123
    Plynn123 Guest

A message keeps appearing when I'm connecting to a party can not find a microphone for these people the head set is working and the controller

:)

2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

1. Message - Similar Threads - Message

2. Xbox app stops sending message notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app stops sending message notifications: So for a while now the Xbox app will turn the notifications off on its own and will stop sending them. At fist i thought this was just something to do with my phone but i've recently got a new...
  3. Xbox live error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live error message: im just trying to buy some gold to play online and you all are not allowing me to so fix the issue b3ae124d-b5ef-4df9-b02f-c533a6e253c3
  4. XBOX/Microsoft Reading My Private Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX/Microsoft Reading My Private Messages: So I got a 24-hour ban which I really could care less about but when I found out what it was for I was shocked. I sent my son who lives upstairs from a message telling him to have my other son...
  5. Sea Of Thieves Crashes in every 15 minutes without any error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Crashes in every 15 minutes without any error message: Hi. I recently bought Xbox Game Pass and downloaded Sea Of Thieves. But when i start to play the game it crashes after every 15 minutes(also 3 of my friends have same problem). My system, game,...
  6. I can't send messages on Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't send messages on Xbox: I can't seem to send messages to my friends on Xbox. I've tried signing out and in of my account but nothing seems to be working. I'm on the mobile Xbox. f4ca0cbd-5586-45be-8f6b-5fa592b4b98a
  7. Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price: Hi I received a message via xbox live on the xbox one today. It advised that the price is increasing to £49.99. I paid for 12 months in April 2019 and my renewal is not due until May 2020. The...
  8. Messaging doesn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messaging doesn’t work: It just says “check again, messaging doesnt work for your account”. And then their is a link that takes me here, and the article is usesless because it didn’t work. I found this issue when I first...
  9. Error message for Fortnite when installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message for Fortnite when installed: So season 9 came out today, I updated and tried opening it, it then gave me a notification saying the game will be ready in a minute and then another saying it was corrupt. I have now uninstalled...
  10. Minecraft beta - Outdated server error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta - Outdated server error message.: Hey, I have a question. I'm unable to connect to a friends' world in Minecraft. It says 'Could not connect: Outdated server!' when I try to join. I'm playing on the beta version since I'm in the...