Messages are not loading/saving for one friend

Discus and support Messages are not loading/saving for one friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm having issues where when messaging to my one friend it lets us send messages to each other, but when I click the conversation, it never shows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CraeDR, Aug 15, 2019.

1. CraeDR
    CraeDR Guest

So I'm having issues where when messaging to my one friend it lets us send messages to each other, but when I click the conversation, it never shows any of the new messages either of us have sent to each other to me. I have tried clearing the conversation,
    restarting the Xbox and power cycling, nothing works. It loads the messages on the website, but I since the website doesn't support voice messages, I cant access those.

:)

CraeDR, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Cruz Vento Win User

Hello CraeDR,

In regards to trying to look at your conversations, I understand that you've tried to Power Cycle the console but have you tried to

Remove and Re-add your profile
    on your console? If not, I would suggest trying to do so as there might be something with the profile that could be causing the issue. I would also recommend trying to

test your network as the connection
    could be causing issues with using certain aspects of the console.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Are you both in the Xbox Insider Preview program? Even if you aren't you can download the Xbox Insider Hub app and when this happens, whilst a blank message etc is open, long press the Xbox button on the controller. When the "what would you like to do?"
    screen pops up, select report a problem. This will send the necessary data to the development team to investigate the issue.
  4. CraeDR Win User

Connection is just fine, learned from my friend that it is doing the same thing on his end, but we can message others just fine. I can try re adding my profile but it seems doubtful that will help
  5. awtacular Win User

Will BF4 be a 2-Disc game like 3?

3 disc on the 360. One install disc, one multiplayer and one campaign disc but you have to insert all three disc to play the game every time. When you get the loading message, saving message then loading message again you swap all the disc. Let's hope everyone
    gets one of each this time and not the same disc.
  6. x Viper Win User

Skills not giving attribute bonuses at level up?

Also, to clarify, this save I'm loading is before the 10th skillup needed to get the meditate message. Light Armor also isn't one of my major skills.
Thema:

1. Messages are not loading/saving for one friend - Similar Threads - Messages are loading

2. XboxApp Messages not loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    XboxApp Messages not loading: So is someone at Microsoft ever going to address the fact that messages haven't been loading on the app for almost three months? 877d66be-18d1-45f1-a773-f79ed066eb6e
  3. Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load messages.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load messages.: Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load any messages, for example, the Xbox.com error is "We were unable to load your messages, please try again later." and the App "Live updates not available, pull...
  4. Messages not loading on Android or IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Messages not loading on Android or IOS: Many users (myself included) are unable to load messages in the mobile Xbox app. It only shows an error: Live updates are not available, pull down to refresh. Multiple threads on reddit reporting...
  5. Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  7. Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.: Been trying to run Ark for the last 3 hours. It won't load. And the code it gives me does nothing. c575de4f-31e9-4924-bd40-2b1d8eaa6492
  8. XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing: Hi since yesterday i wanted to game on but received following error: XBOX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 60+ game files missing since that error i just see very old...
  9. Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page: Hi! I've been trying to load the game page for Rainbow Six Siege for a few hours now. I've tried restarting my console a few times and I've also restarted the router, so I assumed that after all...
  10. At my wits end with the Xbox Windows 10 App not loading my messages...

in XBoX on Windows
    At my wits end with the Xbox Windows 10 App not loading my messages...: Hi everyone, I am losing my mind with trying to figure out why the hell my Windows 10 Xbox app will not load my messages. Party chat works just fine. I also get party invites no problem & game...