Messages are not loading/saving for one friend

Discus and support Messages are not loading/saving for one friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm having issues where when messaging to my one friend it lets us send messages to each other, but when I click the conversation, it never shows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CraeDR, Aug 15, 2019.

1. CraeDR
    CraeDR Guest

So I'm having issues where when messaging to my one friend it lets us send messages to each other, but when I click the conversation, it never shows any of the new messages either of us have sent to each other to me. I have tried clearing the conversation,
    restarting the Xbox and power cycling, nothing works. It loads the messages on the website, but I since the website doesn't support voice messages, I cant access those.

:)

CraeDR, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Cruz Vento Win User

Hello CraeDR,

In regards to trying to look at your conversations, I understand that you've tried to Power Cycle the console but have you tried to

Remove and Re-add your profile
    on your console? If not, I would suggest trying to do so as there might be something with the profile that could be causing the issue. I would also recommend trying to

test your network as the connection
    could be causing issues with using certain aspects of the console.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Are you both in the Xbox Insider Preview program? Even if you aren't you can download the Xbox Insider Hub app and when this happens, whilst a blank message etc is open, long press the Xbox button on the controller. When the "what would you like to do?"
    screen pops up, select report a problem. This will send the necessary data to the development team to investigate the issue.
  4. CraeDR Win User

Connection is just fine, learned from my friend that it is doing the same thing on his end, but we can message others just fine. I can try re adding my profile but it seems doubtful that will help
  5. awtacular Win User

Will BF4 be a 2-Disc game like 3?

3 disc on the 360. One install disc, one multiplayer and one campaign disc but you have to insert all three disc to play the game every time. When you get the loading message, saving message then loading message again you swap all the disc. Let's hope everyone
    gets one of each this time and not the same disc.
  6. x Viper Win User

Skills not giving attribute bonuses at level up?

Also, to clarify, this save I'm loading is before the 10th skillup needed to get the meditate message. Light Armor also isn't one of my major skills.
Thema:

1. Messages are not loading/saving for one friend - Similar Threads - Messages are loading

2. Can't load a game (digital or disc) but can run other apps just fine - no error message and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load a game (digital or disc) but can run other apps just fine - no error message and...: Hi all! I've had a weird issue and I've tried just about everything (I'll list what I've tried below). It's an original Xbox One, not the S or anything like that. Here's the issue: [img] On...
  3. Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world': I am unable to access my minecraft worlds, latest message is 'there was a problem loading this world' and I have also lost 2 other worlds in the last week. Can you help?...
  4. Fornite taking too long to load error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite taking too long to load error message: How do I stop this issue? Ive googled the error message and have tried everything that was suggested. 652733a5-59b1-417a-87a4-035293ac9cec
  5. Xbox messages wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox messages wont load: Me and a friend are messaging and the messages send however receiving them is the issue i get the notification but when i open it it looks like when you haven't messaged them at all and says to...
  6. Xbox messages not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox messages not loading: I was playing Siege recently and having the occasional typical back-and-forth between some players in-game. However, instead of getting messages back, I'd only get a notification the message was...
  7. Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jskilljoy [link] [comments]
  8. I'm get this message when I tried to load friends list and there is no feed back for xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm get this message when I tried to load friends list and there is no feed back for xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox app messages not loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app messages not loading: Hello! So my Xbox app isn't working right. I open my app and everything loads in except for the messages. I tried the website but it just kept scrolling up to the top off my messages and made my...
  10. I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?

in XboX Insiders
    I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?: [IMG] submitted by /u/palismad [link] [comments]