Messages do not work

Discus and support Messages do not work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have had issues getting worse with messaging for the past week and now unusable at all. It begain with messages in app needing to refresh often to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NatalieBellows, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Messages do not work

i have had issues getting worse with messaging for the past week and now unusable at all. It begain with messages in app needing to refresh often to see, then with console, now they dont show at all. The ones I send or receive via app or xbox. If I try
    to go to messages through website, it freezes despite computer, phone, tablet. At that point, it wont let me onto the site again even or register that I am signed i. For around 10 to 15 minutes. I have reinstalled my app, clear all messages history, cleared
    cache on phone and xbox. I cannot sort this out and it is extremely frustrating. Also, if I try to go to support, i get the message that xbox is down and check back later.

:)

NatalieBellows, Oct 19, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Messages do not work

try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.
  3. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

Messages do not work

Now you have me worried im not getting or sending messages. Im sorry but thanks for the heads up. Makes sense why people arent getting back to me
  4. NatalieBellows Win User

Messages do not work

You did not read my message. This is not specific to just my xbox.
  5. db1bu114me Win User

Messaging is not working

I tried that link and put in phone # and sends code, put that in sent to another page then another, spent over an hour trying to fix this issue. I think it has been over a year that I was able to message clan members or answer messages sent to me. HOW about
    fix the issue or put up some kind of link ( your good at links ) that will take you to the page that will fix the problem .
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Messages not working

Have you tried the Xbox app on PC and Android to see if you can get messages?
Thema:

Messages do not work

1. Messages do not work - Similar Threads - Messages

2. External drive ready message every bootup prevents automatic updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    External drive ready message every bootup prevents automatic updates: I use energy saving mode and for a couple of months now I get an external drive ready message every time i boot up the console. This in itself wouldn't be a problem but it prevents automatic...
  3. Messages not appearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages not appearing: When I go to look at a message someone sent me it will just say go ahead say hi even though they have sent me messages, this hasnt happened to all my chats but most of them and I've looked...
  4. Messages not sending or receiving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages not sending or receiving: Messages aren't being sent or received, a notification pops but the message isn't there. f5943d63-7ea2-45ee-bdda-0e4a21a48794
  5. Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...

in XboX Insiders
    Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kevetor [link] [comments]
  6. Getting this message even though I live in America!

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this message even though I live in America!: [IMG] submitted by /u/karam1122 [link] [comments]
  7. messaging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    messaging: im having some trouble messing my friends. ive signed out then back in, nothing. did everything it told me to, nothing. help??? P.S. excuse my poor grammar :) a3ddc0e0-0768-43ff-8b30-56b2f3efbd77
  8. Constant Messaging Issues on Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant Messaging Issues on Console Companion: I have fought issues with sending messages on the PC App for some time now with no rhyme or reason as to why it works for a few minutes then fails with the "we can't show your friends right now -...
  9. Xbox message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox message: I recived a message from someone [Mod Removed - against guidelines] and he said hello and i said who is this and he said he randomly added me then he asked what i was doing and how old i was so i...
  10. This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...: I received this email and cannot find out any information about what it is about. The links do not work. This notification has been sent to your Xbox Live account and the email address associated...