Messages from Xbox Live

Discus and support Messages from Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friends were receiving a message from Xbox Live talking about a Gears of War promotion for Sea of Thieves. I looked around and couldn't find a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaucyWalnuts996, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:43 PM.

1. Messages from Xbox Live

My friends were receiving a message from Xbox Live talking about a Gears of War promotion for Sea of Thieves. I looked around and couldn't find a solution to it besides maybe calling Xbox support. I was wondering if I could find answers here.

:)

SaucyWalnuts996, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:43 PM
  2. OldmanC73 Win User

Message from XBox Live

[​IMG]

When Launch App is clicked goes here.

[​IMG]
  3. Mister Getafix Win User

Message from XBox Live

Hey OldmanC73!

Are you seeing any errors or other odd messages?

Could you possibly make a video of what steps you are trying and link us to that? Possibly through YouTube if needed?

Do you see Terms of Use on that promotion? If you can't get us a photo can you send us the terms?

Message us back with that info and we will take a closer look with you!
  4. hoog-4FDD4FE1-4C84-4 Win User

Message from Xbox Live

Alright. Since the message says "if", I wouldn't worry about it. Check to make sure your gamerscore, achievements, and avatar awards are present. Your account will be fine and you can contact support after the weekend is over. I definitely don't think it
    is a scam, but you can never be too careful.

If you have any further questions let me know! Best wishes!
  5. RedOneFlyer Win User

Message from Xbox Live

Hey CorruptedLegend, thanks for the reply. Message is as follows

Xbox LIVE Message

If you are experiencing issues with incorrect Gamerscore, achievements or avatar rewards, delete your profile from the console and re-download it. For more, visit:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-more-delete

I contacted Miss Portia about it but since it's Memorial Day weekend I read that they are out of the office this weekend so I'm guessing I won't hear back from her until Tuesday, but if this is a scam I don't want to wait just in case. I've talked to a few
    friends and fellow ambassadors and they aren't sure of what it is.
  6. ash2k83 Win User

Message from Xbox Live?

The message is just remember your email address and password to carry over your friends and gamertag. Nothing to worry about.
Thema:

Messages from Xbox Live

1. Messages from Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Messages Live

2. Xbox live message that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live message that won't go away: I just upgraded to xbox one x and it shows I have a message from xbox live. When I goto the message it says there isn't one. When I log onto xbox on my mac/pc/phone (tried them all with...
  3. Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message: Hi if anyone can help me for the past 2 or 3 weeks my xbox live will disconnect from time to time on my xbox one, I checked my network settings and it gives me a moderate NAT type With a "UPnP...
  4. XBOX Live Messaging Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live Messaging Error: Whenever I try to message someone on XBOX messages, I can't send any. I'm using my account through Chrome and messaging someone on the XBOX device. This has worked and I was able to send and...
  5. Getting this message even though I live in America!

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this message even though I live in America!: [IMG] submitted by /u/karam1122 [link] [comments]
  6. This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...: I received this email and cannot find out any information about what it is about. The links do not work. This notification has been sent to your Xbox Live account and the email address associated...
  7. I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...

in XboX Insiders
    I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  8. **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...: Before you read I want to note: I have edited this post multiple times already. Note that this bug has been tested on multiple devices with friends. I used a Chormebook. I think this is a fault on...
  9. I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...: Whenever someone messages me or I message them, the scrolling freaks out. Also my messages are insanely out of order. I've got messages from September overlapping a conversation from two days ago....
  10. Xbox app messages | Live update not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app messages | Live update not available: [img] For a couple weeks now I have been running into my messages not loading. Previously I did not have this issue. I have tried looking up this issue and have ran across multiple questions...