Messages have disappeared. Had received a one month EA access code with the pre-order of FIFA ...

Discus and support Messages have disappeared. Had received a one month EA access code with the pre-order of FIFA ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Messages have disappeared. Had received a one month EA access code with the pre-order of FIFA 16. Can someone help? 687d34a8-1ea3-43b2-b3ec-5ebde0e2f9c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by vroom29101991, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Messages have disappeared. Had received a one month EA access code with the pre-order of FIFA ...

Messages have disappeared. Had received a one month EA access code with the pre-order of FIFA 16. Can someone help?

:)

vroom29101991, Sep 13, 2015
  2. DiddlyDonker
    DiddlyDonker Guest
    EA Access Free Month Trial

Hi, I pre purchased Fifa 16 on the Xbox store and received a code for a free month trial on EA Access via a message over Xbox live. When I look in my messages now the code/conversation has disappeared? Anyway to retrieve it? Thanks.

DiddlyDonker, Sep 14, 2015
  3. ukpyro
    ukpyro Guest
    EA Access free month code

Hi I had a free ea access code from pre orderring fifa 16, I wanted to use it now but the message has disappeared

ukpyro, Sep 14, 2015
  4. Messages have disappeared. Had received a one month EA access code with the pre-order of FIFA ...

Hey there vroom29101991!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Sep 14, 2015
  5. TobyHoover Win User

FIFA 17 pre order early acces code.

Hello as per EA the Pre Order bonus is as fallows:
    www.easports.com/.../fifa-17-pre-order-offers

Pre-order any digital edition of FIFA 17 through your Xbox One and you’ll get an entire month of EA Access.

Your not getting FIFA A month early, your getting free access to EA Access for a month.

EA Access is a subscription-based gaming service by Electronic Arts. The service allows access to select games published by Electronic Arts.

You will most likely receive an e-mail with the code for your Free month of Access near the launch date of FIFA

2017. For more info contact EA Support: https://help.ea.com/en/
  6. Xx GiV3NchY xX Win User

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messa

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messages
    not deleted by my hand and I want retrieving my code please??
  7. TimKinW Win User

My old messages are disappeared.

Pre-ordered Fifa 16 EA Access 1 month code
  8. Smwutches Win User

Ea Access

It's in the description of the game.

Offer includes 1-month trial of EA Access. Conditions and restrictions apply. See

www.easports.com/.../game-and-offer-disclaimers
    for details. For a limited time pre-order EA Sports™ FIFA 17 and receive a code for one month of EA Access*. The code for EA Access will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days. This offer is
    available for a limited time only and you must redeem your EA Access code by October 14, 2016. You can redeem the code on your console or at xbox.com/redeemcode.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

FIFA 16 pre ordered on xbox one store. Free EA access code not arrived

Hey there iMarc98 xi!

Just to clarify, when did you pre-order FiFA 16? Keep in mind, after you pre-order FIFA 16 it will take 7-10 days before you receive your EA access code. If you are still within the 7-10 day period, you will have to wait until you receive an Xbox Live message
    with further details. For more information check the FIFA 16 Pre-Order page. Thanks!

Hey there Irish!

You should have already received a private message from me. If not please let me know. Thanks!
Thema:

Messages have disappeared. Had received a one month EA access code with the pre-order of FIFA ...

1. Messages have disappeared. Had received a one month EA access code with the pre-order of FIFA ... - Similar Threads - Messages disappeared received

2. Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10: Alright the platform I am on is Windows 10 and I am using Xbox Game Bar. Whenever I send a message, immediately after I send it it does not appear. Both on screen and message history. This also...
  3. My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.: Can someone help me recover the code. I didn’t enter it in time and now would like to recover the code somehow. If anyone can help me thank you. 5772371b-a4d1-4425-8ea4-52fcab35aa92
  4. Sudden disappearance of Xbox Live Messages!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sudden disappearance of Xbox Live Messages!!: I had a lot of messages with codes and Xbox Quests rewards in the Xbox Live Message Box and now they are all gone. I have redeemed all those codes but one which is my reward for Decemeber Xbox...
  5. Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox [That included many game codes]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox [That included many game codes]: Hi people, I bought Gears of War 4 on the Windows 10 store back in November. Just recently I reinstalled the game on my new PC and at the same time I was playing on my Xbox One S. I saw that I...
  6. EA Access code in messages disappeared

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EA Access code in messages disappeared: I went on to my Xbox today to redeem my EA Access code for a free month of EA Access. The code expires on 5-15-17 so I wanted to redeem it before it expired. I got it when I purchased a year of...
  7. Pre-ordered Fallout 4, received code for Fallout 3 via the promotion, message disappeared when ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered Fallout 4, received code for Fallout 3 via the promotion, message disappeared when ...: Pre-order Fallout 4 8/16/2015, received message with promotion code for Fallout 3 in my Xbox message center. Went out of town so I was unable to get it installed right away. I go to install...
  8. Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox: Hi people, I bought Gears of War 4 on the Windows 10 store back in November. Just recently I reinstalled the game on my new PC and at the same time I was playing on my Xbox One S. I saw that I...
  9. Gears of war 4 (codes for previous 3 titles) message disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 (codes for previous 3 titles) message disappeared?: Hi all, I bought Gears of War 4 with all the other gears included via codes.. I redeemed gears one but then the message with the other codes disappeared from my Xbox one messages meaning I am...
  10. Gears of war redeem code in message box disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war redeem code in message box disappeared.: I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those...