Messages not loading on Android or IOS

Discus and support Messages not loading on Android or IOS in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Many users (myself included) are unable to load messages in the mobile Xbox app. It only shows an error: Live updates are not available, pull down to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by F4S7D3R3K, Sep 3, 2019.

1. F4S7D3R3K
    F4S7D3R3K Guest

Many users (myself included) are unable to load messages in the mobile Xbox app. It only shows an error: Live updates are not available, pull down to refresh.

Multiple threads on reddit reporting the same issue:

here, here
    , here 3, here

Is this on Microsofts radar?

Screenshot below.

Messages not loading on Android or IOS [​IMG]

:)

F4S7D3R3K, Sep 3, 2019
  2. F4S7D3R3K Win User

Further info, I have deleted app data/cache and uninstalled the application and reinstalled multiple times, this did not resolve the issue. Messages load on the console but not the mobile app.
  3. RedHotTrouble Win User

4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi F4S7D3R3K,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. From the looks of it, this issue is being caused by a programming bug that only the app developers can resolve with an update. If re-installing does not help, and you messages load fine on the website and Xbox One
    console if you own one, then the issue is isolated to only the mobile Xbox app.

I recommend contacting Xbox Customer Support to create a case for you and formally report the issue with customer support so the information can be sent over to the proper teams once they have enough cases on the issue. Here is the best way to contact customer
    support over phone so that you can report this error.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region
  5. Tormaz Win User

How do I get my messages to send

Hello!

How are you trying to send messages? Website, Xbox Console, Xbox App (Windows, iOS, Android)?
  6. Spazpol Win User

Microsoft for Apple computers?

Typically you see some of these Microsoft collections now coming over on the UWP. Typically that would port to WIndows, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone. Unless you can play the iOS apps on a MacBook, I think that is going to be the closest you get for
    now. Unless you decide to run an Android emulator on your Mac and load it that way.
Thema:

1. Messages not loading on Android or IOS - Similar Threads - Messages loading Android

2. XboxApp Messages not loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    XboxApp Messages not loading: So is someone at Microsoft ever going to address the fact that messages haven't been loading on the app for almost three months? 877d66be-18d1-45f1-a773-f79ed066eb6e
  3. Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load messages.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load messages.: Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load any messages, for example, the Xbox.com error is "We were unable to load your messages, please try again later." and the App "Live updates not available, pull...
  4. Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  6. Messages are not loading/saving for one friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages are not loading/saving for one friend: So I'm having issues where when messaging to my one friend it lets us send messages to each other, but when I click the conversation, it never shows any of the new messages either of us have sent...
  7. Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.: Been trying to run Ark for the last 3 hours. It won't load. And the code it gives me does nothing. c575de4f-31e9-4924-bd40-2b1d8eaa6492
  8. XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing: Hi since yesterday i wanted to game on but received following error: XBOX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 60+ game files missing since that error i just see very old...
  9. Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page: Hi! I've been trying to load the game page for Rainbow Six Siege for a few hours now. I've tried restarting my console a few times and I've also restarted the router, so I assumed that after all...
  10. At my wits end with the Xbox Windows 10 App not loading my messages...

in XBoX on Windows
    At my wits end with the Xbox Windows 10 App not loading my messages...: Hi everyone, I am losing my mind with trying to figure out why the hell my Windows 10 Xbox app will not load my messages. Party chat works just fine. I also get party invites no problem & game...