Messages not showing sent when they have.

Discus and support Messages not showing sent when they have. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Last week, I'm guessing when the Nov update came out, I noticed my messages was taking forever to load. So I did the usual and cleared my casché with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Draxxan, Dec 3, 2019 at 8:42 AM.

1. Draxxan
    Draxxan Guest

Last week, I'm guessing when the Nov update came out, I noticed my messages was taking forever to load. So I did the usual and cleared my casché with little effect. To cut to the chase, when I send a message it just says sending even though the person gets
    it just fine. When they send me one I get no notification and unless I actually open my messages and check my preview is old. I get game, voice chat invites, and friends coming online notifications just fine. Ive cleared my caché, done the 2 step verification,
    unplugged my console ( overnight ),reset my router with no effect. Dose anybody know how to fix this issue or what caused it? Any help will be appreciated thanks.

:)

2. Draxxan Win User

I had these issues but for a long time. I use massages mostly from my phone via the Xbox app in iPhone. Sometimes messages don't load, sometimes I use messages from my browser via the Xbox website and I have the same issue. I am not sure why but
    after a couple of days its all fine.
    I also use the app from my phone on android though. I do have the same issue on there but thats not as annoying, since I dont rely on it to chat. My friend had the same issue, and was fixed in a couple days also. He has a One X and I have a gen 1 year one,
    I wouldn't think that'd make any difference. Thanks for the reply.
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

I had these issues but for a long time. I use massages mostly from my phone via the Xbox app in iPhone. Sometimes messages don't load, sometimes I use messages from my browser via the Xbox website and I have the same issue. I am not sure why but after
    a couple of days its all fine.
  4. Draxxan Win User

I suggest to check for updates and to contact https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
    I just checked for updates I updated last on Nov 26 and there was nothing new. I'll give the support site a try and see what tech support says. Thanks
  5. Kev7420 Win User

I suggest to check for updates and to contact https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  6. JT THE GAME Win User

No more "Inside Xbox"

sent ua message was a good show.
Thema:

1. Messages not showing sent when they have. - Similar Threads - Messages showing sent

2. Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....: I really don’t like how the new pop up notification messages pop up on my tv. when they pop up on my tv now the pop up notification messages show up on my tv. then that just disappear after...
  3. Messages no showing in chat(?)

in XboX Insiders
    Messages no showing in chat(?): me & my friend are experiencing a bug where when we send a message to one-another it doesnt show up in our chat; we can see the preview of it in the xbox chats list but not the actual conversation...
  4. Problem with messages icon it’s showing a number count of 1 but when I look where it says...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with messages icon it’s showing a number count of 1 but when I look where it says...: I just started noticing an issue in the guide where the messages icon is when I go to the messages icon in the guide there is a number count of 1 here. but when I go into where it says chats there...
  5. Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

in XboX Insiders
    Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  6. Still haveing problem with pop up notification messages showing up on tv as well as Alerts...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing problem with pop up notification messages showing up on tv as well as Alerts...: I have been noticeing this issue coming up again I haven’t been getting any pop up notification messages showing up on my tv. I’m in the guide where the Alerts tab is there’s no number count here...
  7. Xbox app deleting messages and doesn't show new ones

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app deleting messages and doesn't show new ones: I've had this issue on my phone app for a while now but it seems to affect messages on xbox also. In the middle of a conversation it started randomly deleting messages and now I can't get any...
  8. "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?: I have never seen this before tonight -- but in between direct messages from one specific person I keep getting "sorry we can't show this message type" instead of where there is normally replies...
  9. My xbl messages won't show.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbl messages won't show.: My xbox messages won't show on my console but on the xbox app they show up but if i try to respond to them it will not let me send them. c925ed63-1eff-4277-be49-de505df28ca6
  10. Xbox App Showing Messages I sent to others, as new messages for me to read.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Showing Messages I sent to others, as new messages for me to read.: As of the last week, I went from zero unread, to 60 unread messages with only 3-4 actual new messages. Messages on the app show in Bold when unread, and they appear to all be mine. I confirmed...