Messages on Xbox app!

Discus and support Messages on Xbox app! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] There’s been several threads on this but no solution.The xbox app is working fine. Its the messages that are not working for 3 days now. They... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Flower is Great, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Messages on Xbox app!

Messages on Xbox app! [​IMG]
    There’s
    been several threads on this but no solution.The xbox app is working fine. Its the messages that are not working for 3 days now. They appear fine on the console.Messages just won’t load on the app.Installing, reinstalling doesn’t help. It’s an issue with the
    messages Only on the app.Can this be looked into please?

:)

Flower is Great, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Teal-Rose Jaques Win User

Message not there on xbox app?

Have you checked from Xbox.com? Sometimes you can get requests from a player on Xbox 360 and they can only be viewed on here or on a 360 console.
    Seems it just took like an hour to actually load the msg, even though the notification center had told me it was there
  3. Operator78 Win User

Xbox app messages

Same here. Unable to reply to message on my iPhone X running iOS 11.1.
  4. mastermindx73 Win User

Messages [Xbox App]

Maybe try resting your phone that is another ting that might help
  5. mastermindx73 Win User

Messages [Xbox App]

No problem hop it works for you.
  6. KeiKeiEdwards Win User

Messages [Xbox App]

Thanks for replying I am so thankful and I will try it and tell you if it worked!
Thema:

Messages on Xbox app!

1. Messages on Xbox app! - Similar Threads - Messages app

2. Unable to Send Messages via ANY XBOX Platform/App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Send Messages via ANY XBOX Platform/App: I've recently bought an Xbox One X, but to give a bit of a background we used to own an Xbox One S which I sold in 2019 which did not have this issue. From the first time I set it up 2 weeks ago,...
  3. Getting Kicked Off Multiple Times - Do you own this game or app message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Kicked Off Multiple Times - Do you own this game or app message?: My xbox is hard wired to router which has a 1 Gbps up/down fiber internet connection. I am playing with friends daily on xbox party talking to and hearing them while playing Fallout 76 and I will...
  4. Xbox app for Pc displays "there was an error" message instead of individual games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Pc displays "there was an error" message instead of individual games: On the main game pass page, the a sad face as well as the message "there was an error" is displayed in the squares where games are shown e.g. new games, most popular, etc. The featured section,...
  5. Xbox App Error Message on Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Error Message on Mobile: I accidentally signed out of my xbox app on my phone but when i try to sign back in it gives me a random error message that changes and also says "Something went wrong, there is a problem with...
  6. HALPPPP Xbox App Media Message Issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    HALPPPP Xbox App Media Message Issue: For the past year I have had issues regarding the application NOT showing my media messages when sending or receiving game clips and such. I just recently got a new phone and just today logged...
  7. Can't load a game (digital or disc) but can run other apps just fine - no error message and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load a game (digital or disc) but can run other apps just fine - no error message and...: Hi all! I've had a weird issue and I've tried just about everything (I'll list what I've tried below). It's an original Xbox One, not the S or anything like that. Here's the issue: [img] On...
  8. Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft: I tried making family with my another account as parent, nothing changed, I'm over 18 so I can't be blocked for being child, I just don't have allow to change what I can do, what can others or...
  9. Can not open any apps. Various error message coming up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not open any apps. Various error message coming up.: Hi, When launching any of Imy apps it will come up with various error messages, network failure, error 7, opening the apps loading screen then exiting back to xbox homescreen, constantly loading....
  10. My Xbox is slow and gets error messages with apps and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is slow and gets error messages with apps and games: My xbox has been acting up for a couple weeks, it had an update in the last month, and I haven’t done anything to harm it, and it wont let me install games/apps or update them, every time I open a...