Messages on Xbox app!

Discus and support Messages on Xbox app! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] There’s been several threads on this but no solution.The xbox app is working fine. Its the messages that are not working for 3 days now. They... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Flower is Great, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Messages on Xbox app!

Messages on Xbox app! [​IMG]
    There’s
    been several threads on this but no solution.The xbox app is working fine. Its the messages that are not working for 3 days now. They appear fine on the console.Messages just won’t load on the app.Installing, reinstalling doesn’t help. It’s an issue with the
    messages Only on the app.Can this be looked into please?

:)

Flower is Great, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Teal-Rose Jaques Win User

Message not there on xbox app?

Have you checked from Xbox.com? Sometimes you can get requests from a player on Xbox 360 and they can only be viewed on here or on a 360 console.
    Seems it just took like an hour to actually load the msg, even though the notification center had told me it was there
  3. Operator78 Win User

Xbox app messages

Same here. Unable to reply to message on my iPhone X running iOS 11.1.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox app messages

Hey again!

To start things out, can you head over to account.microsoft.com and make sure all of your information is correct and up to date? Be sure you have a phone number added to your account :) Our team is aware of some trouble with messages on the Xbox App, this may
    help clear it up.
  5. KoG Maz Win User

Xbox app messages

Hey all.

Sorry to hear about messaging trouble. Can you please clarify what happens when you try send an Xbox Live message? Make sure your phone and app are updated to the most recent update, if you haven't already.
    everything is updated the whole app works but messages just get stuck with unlimited loading sign then it freeze crashes and restarts running on iOS iPhone 7
  6. BlueTiger54-19A9E4F8 Win User

Xbox app messages

Still no fix or response. They must not care
Thema:

Messages on Xbox app!

1. Messages on Xbox app! - Similar Threads - Messages app

2. I can't message people on the Xbox app. I did what it said to do to fix it, but it won't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't message people on the Xbox app. I did what it said to do to fix it, but it won't...: I try to message my friends on the xbox app, because I play Minecraft Pocket Edition. I don't have an Xbox, so I just use the app. Although, I can't text people. It says something with my account...
  3. **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...: Before you read I want to note: I have edited this post multiple times already. Note that this bug has been tested on multiple devices with friends. I used a Chormebook. I think this is a fault on...
  4. Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone: I've tried many different methods but i still can't send or see messages on my Xbox App on my mobile phone. All it says is 'can't refresh feed'. I've tried adding my number, doing a security...
  5. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  6. Xbox app can’t view or send messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app can’t view or send messages: Hiya, I can’t view or send messages on the xbox app . Everytime i go into messages it says ‘ Live updates not available . Pull down to refresh ‘ . Been like it for 2 weeks now , it just sits at...
  7. Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app: Whenever i try to access my messages i get an error saying “live updates not available” i’ve tried reinstalling the app multiple times to see if that would fix the problem as well as signing out...
  8. Xbox app messages | Live update not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app messages | Live update not available: [img] For a couple weeks now I have been running into my messages not loading. Previously I did not have this issue. I have tried looking up this issue and have ran across multiple questions...
  9. Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load messages.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load messages.: Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load any messages, for example, the Xbox.com error is "We were unable to load your messages, please try again later." and the App "Live updates not available, pull...
  10. Hi, a week ago my xbox app wouldn't let me see my messages. I have reinstalled and signed...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, a week ago my xbox app wouldn't let me see my messages. I have reinstalled and signed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MissGanja98 [link] [comments]