'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

Discus and support 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey all, Not sure anybody else is having this problem but under my profile when I log into xbox.com I usually access my xbox messages. Now the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheSonicPharaoh, Feb 14, 2019.

1. 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

Hey all,

Not sure anybody else is having this problem but under my profile when I log into xbox.com I usually access my xbox messages. Now the 'messages' option on the drop down has been removed on my xbox.com account. I hate sending messages on my xbox as its
    so slow and usually prefer doing them from my laptop but now I can't do it anymore.

Anyone else know if xbox.com messaging has been removed?

Thanks!

:)

TheSonicPharaoh, Feb 14, 2019
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi SonicPharaoh,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

I would recommend testing the messaging out on the Mobile App or trying another account on the xbox.com site for

. When you tried Xbox.com was it on your mobile web browser or your PC?

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
  3. TheSonicPharaoh Win User

None of that made any difference.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To find out, try this:

1. Sign in at
      account.live.com/reputationcheck
    2. Add your phone number, then select Send code.
    3. Get the code from the text message sent to your phone, enter it on the webpage, and select
      Submit.
    4. If you’re using your Xbox, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to turn it off, then turn it on and sign back in. If you’re on a PC or mobile device, sign out of the Xbox app, then sign back in.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello again,

To get to the messages section, you would need to choose "Xbox Profile," to which it will take you to all options involving the profile including the messages section.

Check this again for us and let us know if you find it.

Best wishes!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile - Similar Threads - 'Messages' removed com

2. Received harassing hate mail from Xbox User [Mod removed] - messages were not deleted; user...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received harassing hate mail from Xbox User [Mod removed] - messages were not deleted; user...: Hello. To whom it may concern, Xbox User "[mod removed]" sent me several hate mail messages that were never penalized. I of course reported with the built in function, and normally this works,...
  3. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...: Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in...
  4. Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?: I'd like to suggest that people have to play a/some game/s or something before they can send messages. I keep getting [mod removed] spam in my messages. Like I'm too dumb to find it if I want to....
  5. 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile: Hey all, Not sure anybody else is having this problem but under my profile when I log into xbox.com I usually access my xbox messages. Now the 'messages' option on the drop down has been removed...
  6. A guy called sellout [Mod Removed] just scammed me please message him hate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A guy called sellout [Mod Removed] just scammed me please message him hate: please help me I'm 11 and he scammed me please help 7b2feaf8-4fb1-4dce-88bb-256a166cf776
  7. [REMOVED] cheats you, and then sends insulting messages and nobody does anything about it. WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [REMOVED] cheats you, and then sends insulting messages and nobody does anything about it. WHY?: [img] I have been filing complaints for months about the thousands of hackers/CHEATERS, and nobody does anything, he also sends insulting messages. Nobody gets to a level 66 core in 2 minutes and...
  8. My ban has been removed but I am unable to send messages still

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ban has been removed but I am unable to send messages still: so I was banned from online gaming and messaging it then got lifted and but still can't send messages ? 2fcadd36-caac-4f9d-8de0-853091e8f747
  9. Remove messaging Privillages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove messaging Privillages: I was wondering if there was a way to have you permanently remove my messaging privileges from my account since it just gets me in trouble. e4b02835-ec35-4ec8-9b99-7a825b6234cd
  10. I remove the gold and I can not send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    I remove the gold and I can not send messages: hello I have a doubt the live of my account did not grab for a week and I removed the gold and now I can not send messages to my friends 792575ed-c640-4b26-9ddb-b2924a2f2c95