'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

Discus and support 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey all, Not sure anybody else is having this problem but under my profile when I log into xbox.com I usually access my xbox messages. Now the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheSonicPharaoh, Feb 14, 2019.

1. 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

Hey all,

Not sure anybody else is having this problem but under my profile when I log into xbox.com I usually access my xbox messages. Now the 'messages' option on the drop down has been removed on my xbox.com account. I hate sending messages on my xbox as its
    so slow and usually prefer doing them from my laptop but now I can't do it anymore.

Anyone else know if xbox.com messaging has been removed?

Thanks!

:)

TheSonicPharaoh, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

1. 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile - Similar Threads - 'Messages' removed com

2. 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile: Hey all, Not sure anybody else is having this problem but under my profile when I log into xbox.com I usually access my xbox messages. Now the 'messages' option on the drop down has been removed...
  3. Ea access code removed from my messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ea access code removed from my messages: Hi right back in september when I pre ordered fifa 16 through the xbox marketplace I recieved a code for a month worth of ea access, and earlier today I thought I would redeem the code as ive been...
  4. A guy called sellout [Mod Removed] just scammed me please message him hate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A guy called sellout [Mod Removed] just scammed me please message him hate: please help me I'm 11 and he scammed me please help 7b2feaf8-4fb1-4dce-88bb-256a166cf776
  5. [REMOVED] cheats you, and then sends insulting messages and nobody does anything about it. WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [REMOVED] cheats you, and then sends insulting messages and nobody does anything about it. WHY?: [img] I have been filing complaints for months about the thousands of hackers/CHEATERS, and nobody does anything, he also sends insulting messages. Nobody gets to a level 66 core in 2 minutes and...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 Warthog code was removed from my messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Warthog code was removed from my messages.: My Forza Horizon 3 code to unlock the warthog after playing Halo 5 dissappeared. It was recently in my messages but now all my messages are gone. Is there any way for me to get a new one?...
  7. My ban has been removed but I am unable to send messages still

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ban has been removed but I am unable to send messages still: so I was banned from online gaming and messaging it then got lifted and but still can't send messages ? 2fcadd36-caac-4f9d-8de0-853091e8f747
  8. Remove messaging Privillages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove messaging Privillages: I was wondering if there was a way to have you permanently remove my messaging privileges from my account since it just gets me in trouble. e4b02835-ec35-4ec8-9b99-7a825b6234cd
  9. I remove the gold and I can not send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    I remove the gold and I can not send messages: hello I have a doubt the live of my account did not grab for a week and I removed the gold and now I can not send messages to my friends 792575ed-c640-4b26-9ddb-b2924a2f2c95
  10. Help to remove the 'HI' message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help to remove the 'HI' message: Hi, my son wants to know how to remove 'HI RILEY' banner from the screen as it's always there. Thanks J db0002ae-8ced-47f1-a7e0-072f264a616e