Messages vanishing and lfg not working in guide (alpha skip ahead)

Discus and support Messages vanishing and lfg not working in guide (alpha skip ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recieved a message from a friend today but when i tried to read the message it just vanished but in the guide messages i could still see a part of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kinghalo34, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Messages vanishing and lfg not working in guide (alpha skip ahead)

I recieved a message from a friend today but when i tried to read the message it just vanished but in the guide messages i could still see a part of the message but when i go to the conversation with him all his messages vanished but he said he saw all my messages and the messages he send so it might br a issue

The second issue i signed up for a lfg post and was accepted but now the lfg section in the guide doesn't work but when i go to the gamehub of the game it still says i'm signed up for the lfg post even though nothing shows up in the lfg section in the guide so i think the guide is broken in this update

Both reports have been send

submitted by /u/kinghalo34
    [link] [comments]

/u/kinghalo34, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.

I had this one also i think it's only availble for some xbox insiders in the highest build (alpha skip ahead) i just deleted the message and never replied to the person who sended me that message
    That's a possibility. I'll message him to see if he's in the alpha skip ahead.

I'm in the regular alpha wave.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
Thema:

Messages vanishing and lfg not working in guide (alpha skip ahead)

1. Messages vanishing and lfg not working in guide (alpha skip ahead) - Similar Threads - Messages vanishing lfg

2. Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP: So this issue is not as uncommon as I thought since I'm seeing several posts on it elsewhere. The problem is that there is no real solution to it that is working this time. I can confirm that...
  3. Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One: A problem started recently with my Xbox One. This seems to be limited to the Xbox as all accounts on the Xbox are affected, I have not been able to test the same accounts on other consoles. To...
  4. Notificação de mensagem não aparece, bugada[Translation-Message notification does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notificação de mensagem não aparece, bugada[Translation-Message notification does not...: No meu xbox one as notificações estão todas ativadas e funcionavam, mas ja faz umas 2 semanas que não ta funcionando a das mensagens, se me mandam msg não aparece notificação e nem na hora ali na...
  5. redeem code message vanished

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    redeem code message vanished: im unable to redeem a code for 5$ i got in a xbox message. i got 2.. both were random and a nice surprise. i got one for 10$ which i redeemed and another a day later i believe it was, for 5$. when...
  6. I was sent codes Via message and they vanished before I could use them

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was sent codes Via message and they vanished before I could use them: I was sent codes for Doom and Doom 2 for the xbox 360 via message and I got home to use them and they were gone. I had no messages from xbox when I got home. Is there anyway you can assist in...
  7. My Xbox Message Thread vanished

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox Message Thread vanished: So I still have not received my Rainbow Six Vegas 1&2 Code, but also am now missing my Gears of War 1 code because of the disappearance. f8b4094a-cb7c-412a-a7d8-a42e3b8784f6
  8. My message from Xbox Live just vanished

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My message from Xbox Live just vanished: I was saving the Halo5 code with the special Armor and Teq pack until Christmas for my son. Checked on it today and it's vanished. Do love messages disappear?? So bummed right now......
  9. Xbox One Preview Program Message with link to accept has vanished

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Preview Program Message with link to accept has vanished: Xbox One Preview Program Message with link to accept has vanished, why do my old messages keep disappearing? I raised a ticket with support ( case ticket [Mod Removed]) and they sent me here,...
  10. My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages: I don't get that much time to play my Xbox. To be honest, its actually been sitting rarely being used except the few times that we watch blurays. I had some issues getting my fallout 3 code when i...