Messages Violating Code of Conducts

Discus and support Messages Violating Code of Conducts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Xbox Community, I would like to make these two Xbox users' accounts known to others so that they can be aware of the possible messages they will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chubbykitten813, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Messages Violating Code of Conducts

Dear Xbox Community,

I would like to make these two Xbox users' accounts known to others so that they can be aware of the possible messages they will receive from them. Their Gamertags are [mod removed]. Both of these Xbox users sent me messages with racial slurs, inappropriate
    language, and [mod removed] repeatedly told me to go and die. I have reported both of these Xbox users, however, Xbox has done nothing to take action. I have talked with Xbox Support and they have told me that there is nothing they can because reports are
    handled by Xbox Enforcement. Xbox Enforcement has not taken any actions against these Xbox users and they do not have a way to contact them for me to talk to them about the messages sent to me. So the most I can do is report the users (which I have already
    done) but no action has been taken. I will try and upload the screenshots of these gamertags and the messages sent to me. These messages and gamertags will be available to look at below.

[mod removed]

:)

chubbykitten813, Sep 17, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Temporarily suspended from communications twice for the same thing

This is an example of how something like this could happen. While thinking it is for the same incident.

This is not necessarily what happened to you this is just and EXAMPLE.

You send message 1 to someone that violated the code of conduct.

Since this message violated the code of conduct it would be subject to an enforcement action.

They send a message back to you and report the first message.

You then send message 2 back to this person this message also violated the code of conduct in some way.

The receiver of this message then reports this message as a violation of the code of conduct.

This 2nd message then is subject to a second enforcement action.

Even though this was in the same conversation these were still 2 different violations of the code of conduct and each one would be subject to its own enforcement action.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Address for microsoft?

How the enforcement system works:

1. A message is sent.

2. The person that received that message thinks that message is a violation of the code of conduct and reports that message to the enforcement team.

3. The enforcement team will then investigate the message to determine if there was a violation of the code of conduct.

4. If there was a violation of the code of conduct then that is when they will put the suspension onto the account.

5. If there was not a violation of the code of conduct then no suspension will be put onto the account and the person that made the reports gamertag will go into a database and if they have to many false reports then they can have an enforcement action placed
    onto their account.

When you do a case review.

Another member of the enforcement team will reinvestigate the report and determine if there was really a violation of the code of conduct and if there was not then they will lift the suspension if it was a valid report then that is when they uphold the original
    decision.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Communication bans

This is just an example on how it works not necessarily what happened in your case the only people that have access to what happened in your case is the enforcement team.

1. You send one message that violates the code of conduct.

2. The person that received that message happens to send a message back to you and reports the first message to the enforcement team.

3. You send another message to this person that violates the code of conduct.

4. This person then reports that message to the enforcement team.

5. The enforcement team then investigates the first report and determines that you violated the code of conduct and puts a suspension onto your account for one day.

6. The enforcement team then investigates the second report and determines that violated the code of conduct and puts a suspension on your account for a week.

So this was two suspensions for two different incidents of the violation of the code of conduct it would not be for the same violation.
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

xbox enforcement team

You violated the Code of Conduct by sending messages with profanity.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Getting spammed!

Profanity is a violation of the code of conduct. So the message you sent violated the code of conduct resulting in your suspension. In situations like that, block them and report them instead of responding. There is a system in place to only receive messages
    from your friends.
Thema:

Messages Violating Code of Conducts

1. Messages Violating Code of Conducts - Similar Threads - Messages Violating Code

2. Issues Downloading Users Private Voice Message Files from Microsoft Enforcement Portal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Downloading Users Private Voice Message Files from Microsoft Enforcement Portal: Good Afternoon ! [mod removed] We are currently having issues utilizing the Microsoft Xbox enforcement portal. We are able to log into the system without issue and search for any Xbox system...
  3. Classic gamertag error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Classic gamertag error message: When I attempt to change my gamertag to a classic gamertag I get the following error message, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamertag again." I've been attempting to change it for the last...
  4. Got Hacked And Suspended from messaging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got Hacked And Suspended from messaging: I got suspended from messaging and calling people all tho I just said hoe and the guy said if you don’t do this I’ll ban you and he hacked my account and suspended me from messaging and talking to...
  5. Error message when removing items from cart

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error message when removing items from cart: I have 2 items in my cart that i want to remove. When I press the remove button, it is unsuccessful and states an error code with description previous request in process. At the same time, I...
  6. Error message when trying to launch Final Fantasy VII PC version (I have Xbox Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to launch Final Fantasy VII PC version (I have Xbox Game Pass): I am trying to play Final Fantasy VII on a Windows 10 PC. I have an active Game Pass subscription. I am getting an error when trying to launch the game. I have tried launching from the start menu...
  7. Mensagem ao Executar o jogo[Translation-Message when running the game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mensagem ao Executar o jogo[Translation-Message when running the game]: Meus jogos são todos digitais, mesmo eu conectando na conta aonde comprei o jogo e depois na minha conta própria, eu ate consigo entra no jogo depois de alguns minutos fecha o jogo e aparece a...
  8. "Change privacy settings to send messages." Notification spam Xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    "Change privacy settings to send messages." Notification spam Xbox companion app: About once a day while I have the Xbox (Beta) app open I get an alert that reads "Change your privacy settings to send messages. Got to settings". I have my privacy settings deliberately set so...
  9. Flight Sim 2020 wont load "youre too early" message

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Sim 2020 wont load "youre too early" message: I own the deluxe version of the game, which was working fine until today. Now all I get is the "you're too early" message. I did cancel my xbox live subscription recently. Do I need a...
  10. „To continue sign in on your console using this account" error message.

in XBoX on Windows
    „To continue sign in on your console using this account" error message.: Hi. Seems to be an old problem but it still popped up for me. I had no problems streaming to my Win 10 laptop untill a few days back. I can connect to my Xbox One but nothing further. Also, I...