messages won't show

Discus and support messages won't show in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my message won't update it only updates on xbox 360 but doesn't update on xbox one, xbox app and xbox.com is there a fix to this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by assassincheeta, May 29, 2019.

1. messages won't show

my message won't update it only updates on xbox 360 but doesn't update on xbox one, xbox app and xbox.com is there a fix to this

:)

assassincheeta, May 29, 2019
Thema:

messages won't show

1. messages won't show - Similar Threads - messages won't show

2. My xbl messages won't show.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbl messages won't show.: My xbox messages won't show on my console but on the xbox app they show up but if i try to respond to them it will not let me send them. c925ed63-1eff-4277-be49-de505df28ca6
  3. Xbox messaging won't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox messaging won't work?: Every time I try to message my friend using the xbox messaging, it doesn't work, it tells me: " Check your account Messaging isn't working for your account. Go to...
  4. Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a...: I got a threaten message from someone about hacked me. I report it multi time because i paniac. I block it and try to forget about. I don't want to be hack. I got hack by someone online two times...
  5. No me deja mandar mensajes (He won't let me send messages)

in XBoX Accessibility
    No me deja mandar mensajes (He won't let me send messages): Ya huce los pasos que me indica Microsoft y sigue diciendo que no puedo mandar mensajes Translate-And huce The steps that tells me Microsoft and continues to say that I can not send messages...
  6. xbox message won't load

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox message won't load: OK, this problem started today in the morning and i don't know what to do. but mine is different because i'm using Microsoft Xbox on my PC. And every time i go on the Microsoft Xbox, everything...
  7. Messaging won't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messaging won't work: I haven't been able to send messages or interact with Looking for Group posts for a while now, maybe going on to 1 or 2 years at this point. This hasn't bothered me before because I'd never really...
  8. My Xbox app won't show my messages. Please help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app won't show my messages. Please help!!!: I have a Windows 10 phone and Windows 10 pc, and on both the Xbox App will not show my messages. There is no error code, just a simple message that states: Try again - we had trouble getting...
  9. Games won't start, showing error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't start, showing error message.: Any game I try to play won't start, I was in chat with support team and after hours of trouble shooting they sent me here. 761af39a-ea04-4527-9181-5901e62d715e
  10. Xbox app won't show notifications for new messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app won't show notifications for new messages: I've had the Xbox app for a long time now and recently (maybe after the update where it changed its name from Smartglass to Xbox app) my notifications for new messages will not show up. I've gone...