Discus and support Messages in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought a xbox one s, and created a new account. I had just added a friend, but my messages wont send to him, yet I get his messages. It tells me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TecXTonic, Feb 18, 2019.

1. TecXTonic
    TecXTonic Guest

I just bought a xbox one s, and created a new account. I had just added a friend, but my messages wont send to him, yet I get his messages. It tells me to go to support.xbox.com/fix-messaging but nothing that it has, has fixed it. Ive also checked my online
    status and enforcment, and everything is good... PLEASE HELP

:)

TecXTonic, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

1. Messages - Similar Threads - Messages

2. Getting "This feature is blocked by Xbox parental control settings" message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "This feature is blocked by Xbox parental control settings" message.: For some odd reason I'm getting this message when trying to DL cars into Forza. I never had parental settings activated. I have no kids. I've had this account for many years. And I can't find a...
  3. Well my message is down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well my message is down: It say again.we can't get all of messages right now.come back later.let me know 2f64052a-0450-41be-9bb5-342d3250c4ad
  4. Messaging screenshots or recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messaging screenshots or recordings: every time I send a message to a friend with a Attachment of a screenshot or Recording on the receiving end it says. “can’t show the attachment. Try again later.”Messaging screenshots or...
  5. 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...: 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of waiting 8d like 7.50 43936ba8-abfa-4c03-a885-3bcfe93ca30e
  6. Error message when playing attempting to play MCC online, multiplayer not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message when playing attempting to play MCC online, multiplayer not allowed: Whenever I try to play online matchmaking in Halo: Master Chief Collection, I receive this error message: "Multiplayer not allowed. The multiplayer feature is blocked due to your Xbox Live...
  7. Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world': I am unable to access my minecraft worlds, latest message is 'there was a problem loading this world' and I have also lost 2 other worlds in the last week. Can you help?...
  8. Messages not working when I try to send them

in XboX Insiders
    Messages not working when I try to send them: Every time I click send message on someones profile, it brings up a blank grey tab and nothing happens. Happens on every profile, when if I choose the start a new chat option I get the same...
  9. Xbox live message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live message: I got a message from xbox live it said that i had been selected to recieve a 5 dollar gift card and it gave a code. I dont have any freinds on my xbox 1s. I was wondering if this was a scam....
  10. Xbox One most games crashing without error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One most games crashing without error message: I have a friend with this problem. We have both done every step that is available online, and absolutely nothing is working. Power cycles, reinstalls, cache clears, new accounts, everything. I'm...