Discus and support Messages in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why does the xbox website not allow me to see my current messages on my xbox? Whenever I try to check my messages on my xbox profile the messages take... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jay The Walker, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Messages

Why does the xbox website not allow me to see my current messages on my xbox? Whenever I try to check my messages on my xbox profile the messages take a really long time to load, if they load at all, even when they do load its never my current messages.

:)

Jay The Walker, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

1. Messages - Similar Threads - Messages

2. deleted messages won't go away..

in XboX Insiders
    deleted messages won't go away..: Whenever i try to clear a chat the message will disappear but when i go back into my messages it pops back up again. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  3. Strange error code/message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange error code/message: I posted about 2 hours ago asking about an account issue with the XBOX 360 emulator on XBOX ONE. Everytime i try to download my account onto the emulator, i get this error message. What the hell...
  4. Notifications not popping up when getting a message

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications not popping up when getting a message: Whenever i get a message i'm not getting a notification for it. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  5. "Misiing Content" Halo : The Master Chief Collection Message

in XBoX on Windows
    "Misiing Content" Halo : The Master Chief Collection Message: If I want to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection in Campaign or in Multiplayer it shows a message saying "Missing Content. The required content is not installed or might still be downloading"...
  6. Xbox (Message) notifications not showing up at all.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Message) notifications not showing up at all.: I recently updated my console to the latest firmware manually (I turned off auto-updates for the Xbox cause it would turn on randomly at night) and ever since this update my main Xbox account...
  7. Xbox messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox messages: So I can't send or receive messages right now and it keeps saying we can't get all of your messages right now and before it said that I didn't even read a message when I did. Help...
  8. Notifications and messages bugged?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Notifications and messages bugged?: Starting in December iv had a few issues with notifications and messages. I dont recieve a sound and popup notification anymore for messages. When i have a message and read it, it stays unread...
  9. I'm getting an error message" Teredo IP unavailable" so I can not play multiplayer online.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I'm getting an error message" Teredo IP unavailable" so I can not play multiplayer online.: I'm getting an error message" Teredo IP unavailable" so I can not play multiplayer online. Hello i found a 3rd party video from YouTube hopefully this assists and help with your issue...
  10. Xbox app messages not loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app messages not loading: Hello! So my Xbox app isn't working right. I open my app and everything loads in except for the messages. I tried the website but it just kept scrolling up to the top off my messages and made my...