Discus and support Messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Within the past four days, I've received a message from two of my friends, but when I opened the conversation to read the message, it said, "[This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiamondMiner79, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Messages

Within the past four days, I've received a message from two of my friends, but when I opened the conversation to read the message, it said, "[This message contains unknown content]" & it doesn't even show up on the Xbox site when I go to Messages. I'm
    not understanding why it says that.

:)

DiamondMiner79, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

1. Messages - Similar Threads - Messages

2. HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...

in XboX Insiders
    HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Anthony3779 [link] [comments]
  3. Got a message about being interested in joining the Alpha ring, how do I actually join?

in XboX Insiders
    Got a message about being interested in joining the Alpha ring, how do I actually join?: There is no option in the preview app. submitted by /u/Cpt_RonCodpiece [link] [comments]
  4. Error message when logging into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when logging into Microsoft account: I am getting the following error message when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. 0xCFFFF82E what does this mean? 75ba9b96-a72e-4976-9107-be7ef511df4c
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  6. XBOX Live Messaging Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live Messaging Error: Whenever I try to message someone on XBOX messages, I can't send any. I'm using my account through Chrome and messaging someone on the XBOX device. This has worked and I was able to send and...
  7. My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue: me and my friend were just casually messaging each other, and not to long ago, he is now unable to message me due to a “suspension”, his gamertag is [Mod removed - personal information] I would...
  8. Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?: When I logged into my XPASS for windows today the first thing I saw was "Your Membership expiring" Why am I getting this when I am on re-occurring payments I checked my account and confirmed it...
  9. Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...: This last message was the straw that broke this camel's back. "There is a problem with your saved games - To play you'll need to delete and sync them again. To do this , go to Settings > System >...
  10. External drive ready message every bootup prevents automatic updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    External drive ready message every bootup prevents automatic updates: I use energy saving mode and for a couple of months now I get an external drive ready message every time i boot up the console. This in itself wouldn't be a problem but it prevents automatic...