Discus and support Messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Within the past four days, I've received a message from two of my friends, but when I opened the conversation to read the message, it said, "[This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiamondMiner79, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Messages

Within the past four days, I've received a message from two of my friends, but when I opened the conversation to read the message, it said, "[This message contains unknown content]" & it doesn't even show up on the Xbox site when I go to Messages. I'm
    not understanding why it says that.

:)

DiamondMiner79, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

1. Messages - Similar Threads - Messages

2. 4 messages from a guy about how he's gotten loads of people banned by reporting and I'm next?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4 messages from a guy about how he's gotten loads of people banned by reporting and I'm next?: Hi there. I've reported his messages but he's bragging about how apparently "I'm just one more on the banned" list and stuff, as 4 voice messages. I've reported as a voice message. Am I actually...
  3. Messages Violating Code of Conducts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages Violating Code of Conducts: Dear Xbox Community, I would like to make these two Xbox users' accounts known to others so that they can be aware of the possible messages they will receive from them. Their Gamertags are [mod...
  4. messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    messages: i'm doing an xbox check via the app on a young person I look after. He has sent one message to someone and the next message says sorry, we cant show this message type What does this mean?...
  5. Missing "Messages from Xbox Live"

in XboX Insiders
    Missing "Messages from Xbox Live": When they redid the Guide they removed messages from Xbox Live for the regular chat menu and gave it it's one option on the Parties & Chats tab. This was all good until I got a pop up today saying...
  6. Issues with voice recording in messages

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with voice recording in messages: For those of you in the alpha skip ahead ring, when you record a message and you play it back do you ever notice small little crackles in the playback? I haven't had this issue before and I...
  7. FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message: I getting this error message everytime I try and play an online session on forza horizon 4 and it won't allow me to play online. I tried restarting my console and rebooting my wireless router...
  8. FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message: I keep getting this error message everytime I try and play an online session on forza horizon 4 and it won't allow me to play online. I tried restarting my console and rebooting my wireless router...
  9. Messages on Xbox & website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messages on Xbox & website: When I open chat on xbox I can see the names of the senders and the 1st few words of the beginning of the messages. When I open a message it is blank. The message disappears. I have no message...
  10. Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this message contains unknown content