Discus and support Messages in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So i was playing a game called For-Honor and was dualing with a guy who i beat a couple of times but he also beat me but not as much as i did, but mid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DonutVirus, Mar 22, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. DonutVirus
    DonutVirus Guest

So i was playing a game called For-Honor and was dualing with a guy who i beat a couple of times but he also beat me but not as much as i did, but mid way through the game i happened to loose connection with the game i was playing so i wasn’t able to
    play so i chose a single player game and i got hate mail from him saying why did i leave but not in that way it involved some harsh words i dont wanna bring up but then i said that i lagged but he didnt believe me and so i just called him salty but then he
    sends me a voice message telling me to enjoy my last day to text or join partys on xbox because he told me next that he reported me but i didnt do nothing wrong just told him he was salty and he should talk trash if he wasnt in the right area to be but then
    he deletes his message i presume he did that because he doesnt want to get in trouble and play victim but anyways why im typing this up is because can this actually ban me from texting and joining partys because i dont wanna get ban from that and it stresses
    me out like i didnt do anything wrong at all i dont wanna have to stress out from a salty toxic player.

:)

2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

1. Messages - Similar Threads - Messages

2. "Something went wrong Please try again later. 0x80048103..." message each time I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong Please try again later. 0x80048103..." message each time I try to...: Each time I try to install something from the Windows Store or sign into a game with my Xbox account, I get the error code 0x80048103. It has been preventing me from using a very large function of...
  3. Messages at chats DOESN'T delete it instantly, or if delete it the next time i log in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages at chats DOESN'T delete it instantly, or if delete it the next time i log in...: Why messages i send or receive at my xbox one x console MOST OF THE TIMES DOESN'T DELETE IT EVEN I CHOOSE TO DELETE IT OR IF DELETE IT THE NEXT TIME I RESTART THE CONSOLE RE-APPEAR IT AT...
  4. Messages from Xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Messages from Xbox live: Is there any way to turn off the messages from xbox live, they are pointless I never read or click on what they send. I only click them to get rid of the notifications, I'm already a game pass...
  5. panne xbox voyant rouge et pas d affichage ecran après message erreur E79

in XBoX on Consoles
    panne xbox voyant rouge et pas d affichage ecran après message erreur E79: Bonjour Ma xbox ne s'allume plus après un message E79. Le voyant passe au rouge fixe après l'allumage et rien ne s affiche l'écran. Quelqu'un a t-il déj eu ce problème? Merci pour votre aide...
  6. ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one: Whenever I try to connect to my friends world on minecraft or when they try to connect to mine I or they always get a message saying unable to connect to world. My NAT is open and so is my friend...
  7. Message From Xbox Support on COVID-19

in XBoX Accessibility
    Message From Xbox Support on COVID-19: Hi to all my gaming friends and family, I do hope you are all well during this current time with what is a changing daily event no matter where you are on this planet. I am passing this message...
  8. When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...: "There is a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in." As the parent, I did log onto this url and there is no message or alert that there is something...
  9. 360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages: Hi. After doing the Connection Test it shows the generally yellow ! with the obligatory note to visit the Network help. I googled the error code but nothing helpful... I also have Problems...
  10. Friends list disapered, unable to send messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends list disapered, unable to send messages: I tried inviting a friend back on to my minecraft server, but widows is saying i dont have any friends saved and it isnt letting me send messages to anyone. any thoughts as to how i should fix...