Discus and support messages in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i'm doing an xbox check via the app on a young person I look after. He has sent one message to someone and the next message says sorry, we cant show... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Lukemnzs, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Lukemnzs
    Lukemnzs Guest

i'm doing an xbox check via the app on a young person I look after.

He has sent one message to someone and the next message says sorry, we cant show this message type

What does this mean?

:)

Lukemnzs, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

1. messages - Similar Threads - messages

2. weird bug with party chat messages

in XboX Insiders
    weird bug with party chat messages: so i was in a party with my friends,and i noticed there was 8 messages in the party chat message thing so i clicked it and saw a bunch of messages,my friends couldn’t see them except me,it was...
  3. Xbox live messages, no way too view on console.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live messages, no way too view on console.: I have received a message from xbox live but have no way too view said message on the console? I have already reported the issue on the console also. In the alpha skip ahead ring. submitted by...
  4. Incorrect Credit Card Expiry Message

in XBoX on Windows
    Incorrect Credit Card Expiry Message: X Box app on my PC has a big green message saying my credit card is about to expire. It isn't (not for nearly a year). I can close it, but it keeps coming back. This issue was raised here:...
  5. There is a notification bubble that I have a new message even though I don’t. I want to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is a notification bubble that I have a new message even though I don’t. I want to get...: All in the title. Its been there for over 3 years now and with the new UI update It looks not appealingn to say the least... so Im wondering how i can get rid of it....
  6. "Unable to invite to game" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to invite to game" message: When I invite any friends to a specific world on Minecraft, it shows a notification message saying "unable to invite to gane" (this is am xbox message, not an in-game message) but it's only...
  7. Issues Downloading Users Private Voice Message Files from Microsoft Enforcement Portal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Downloading Users Private Voice Message Files from Microsoft Enforcement Portal: Good Afternoon ! [mod removed] We are currently having issues utilizing the Microsoft Xbox enforcement portal. We are able to log into the system without issue and search for any Xbox system...
  8. Classic gamertag error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Classic gamertag error message: When I attempt to change my gamertag to a classic gamertag I get the following error message, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamertag again." I've been attempting to change it for the last...
  9. Got Hacked And Suspended from messaging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got Hacked And Suspended from messaging: I got suspended from messaging and calling people all tho I just said hoe and the guy said if you don’t do this I’ll ban you and he hacked my account and suspended me from messaging and talking to...
  10. Error message when removing items from cart

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error message when removing items from cart: I have 2 items in my cart that i want to remove. When I press the remove button, it is unsuccessful and states an error code with description previous request in process. At the same time, I...