Discus and support Messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was laying in bed, and i remebered someone i used to play xbox with forever ago, Unfortunately i got rid of alot of people from my friends list and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T-Mobile1, Nov 21, 2020 at 6:32 PM.

1. T-Mobile1
    T-Mobile1 Guest

I was laying in bed, and i remebered someone i used to play xbox with forever ago, Unfortunately i got rid of alot of people from my friends list and i was wondering if theres anyway to view old friends or followers or even messages, last i heard from
    him we were about out of highschool and i want to know how hes doing.

:)

2. Boombaa Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

On the 360 (or 360 Smartglass app) any message in the inbox will be from the person who sent the message.

If you are using the Xbox App in Windows 10 (or the Xbox One Smartglass app), the messages show up as a conversation with the incoming message on the left, and the response from the receiving account on the right (typically in another color).

If you need more details, please let us know.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. BigB EC Win User

I think messages save for thirty days after that they are gone forever.
  6. dashertin Win User

Messaging

im also having the same problem, and i did the same things you did some one over at microsoft/Xbox needs to fix this.
Thema:

1. Messages - Similar Threads - Messages

2. Xbox app privacy settings prevent me from seeing messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app privacy settings prevent me from seeing messages: Hello, I am wondering why I keep getting a message covering someone else's and my own messages, saying that my privacy settings won't allow me to see the message. It even says that it when there...
  3. xbox live message

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox live message: I was given a xbox live message notification on the xbox app saying redeem a $10 gift card and when I pressed on the notification it took me to the xbox app saying nothing about the $10 gift card...
  4. External storage message keeps popping up

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage message keeps popping up: Quite often my storage keeps on popping up with a message saying external storage ready, when im playing on a game that is located on the storage and this happens, i get kicked out of the game,...
  5. I Cannot Sign In my Xbox, No error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Cannot Sign In my Xbox, No error message: So It started one day I was playing gears 5, kept getting an error message saying "Can't connect to gears of war services" So i kept trying to figure it out, then i hit up tech support, they ran...
  6. No error messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    No error messages: Im unable to sign into my account on my xbox one x. It wont even give me an error message, a gray screen pops up for couple seconds then goes back to the add account screen. I have tried power...
  7. I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20: Im not entirely sure if this is legit or im just stupid and cant figure it out hut if anyone can help me it would be cery much appreciated [img] e7746275-1afe-48ae-a15e-db9501117122
  8. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error message: How do i resolve this problem it keeps happening even when i delete and create new family account 7b71b9b6-f90b-47b1-9114-f02d1d85b739
  9. Error message: Check instructions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error message: Check instructions: Hi! Error message for redeeming an xbox live gold gift card is not directly addressed in Support. "Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with the card". How can i find help?...
  10. Xbox One - Fifa 21 Physical Game - cannot play "Game Trial Ended" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Fifa 21 Physical Game - cannot play "Game Trial Ended" message: I have an Xbox One and played the FIFA 21 10 hour trial with no problems at all via EA Access. I bought the FIFA 21 physical disk and installed this onto my Xbox One. After a while, the Xbox...